Only a Few will be Saved !

beloved57

https://www.biblestudytools.com/1-timothy/4-10-compare.html

"All mankind" is NOT some of mankind.

All= pas= the radical all

God is the Saviour of all mankind with a special emphasis upon the elect,

God is not the Saviour of only/monon the elect: He is the Saviour of the radical all of mankind.

False teaching, Jesus said few will find life through Him Matt 7:14 and Paul specified who God is Saviour to in 1 Tim 4:10 not all mankind but specifically believers. And Believers are only the Elect, or Sheep,

beloved57

The word especially in 1 Tim 4:10

[FONT=&quot]For therefor we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

[/FONT]
Its a adverb which function is to be a modifier. In 1 Tim 4:10 it modifies exactly who God is A Saviour to, them that believe.

This agrees with Paul when He wrote this:

1 Cor 1:21

[FONT=&quot]For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to [/FONT]save them that believe.

FineLinen

Your sainthood has been greatly diminished! Evidently English is not your native tongue, & koine is not anything you care to explore.

What part of the following escapes your grasp?

"who is the Saviour of all men"

"the savior of all people"

"who is the deliverer of all humanity"

"who is the Savior of everyone"

"who is the Savior of all "

God is not the Saviour of only/monon the elect: He is the Saviour of the radical all of mankind.

Furthermore:

He is the "deliverer of all humanity".

Would you like to know the koine for deliverer, beloved57?

FineLinen

Deliverer of ALL humanity=

eleutheroo=

To set free.

Make free.

God is not the Deliverer of only/monon the elect: He is the Deliverer of the radical all of mankind.

beloved57

Your sainthood has been greatly diminished! Evidently English is not your native tongue, & koine is not anything you care to explore.

What part of the following escapes your grasp?

"who is the Saviour of all men"

"the savior of all people"

"who is the deliverer of all humanity"

"who is the Savior of everyone"

"who is the Savior of all "

Furthermore:

He is the "deliverer of all humanity".

Would you like te koine for deliverer, beloved57?

Insulting me isnt going to do you no good. Only Few find Life through Christ. You contradict Christ by teaching all shall find life. Matt 7:14

14 [FONT=&quot]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

few [/FONT]
oligos:

little, small, few

1. of number: multitude, quantity, or size
  2. of time: short
  3. of degree or intensity: light, slight

Nanja

Insulting me isnt going to do you no good. Only Few find Life through Christ. You contradict Christ by teaching all shall find life. Matt 7:14

14 [FONT="]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, [B]and few there be that find it.[/B]

few [/FONT][/COLOR][I]oligos:

[COLOR=#000000][B]little, small, few[/B][/COLOR]

[LIST=1]
[*][COLOR=#000000][B]of number: multitude, quantity, or size[/B][/COLOR]

[*][COLOR=#000000]of time: short[/COLOR]

[*][COLOR=#000000]of degree or intensity: light, slight[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[/I][/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR="#006400"]Amen Brother, and Thanking God for your persistent Preaching of the Truth !
[/B]

It's only the Few, or a Chosen Remnant of mankind, that God, as a Gift of His Grace, has He placed on that narrow road Mat. 7:14.

And they find it by the Sovereign Gift of God, having been predestinated to the adoption of Sons by Jesus Christ.

Eph. 1:4-7

4 According as he hath chosen us [His Sheep] in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

However, all others [goats] have been placed on the broad way that leadeth to destruction Mat. 7:13 !

Mat. 25:31-34; 41, 46 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

FineLinen

However, all others [goats] have been placed on the broad way that leadeth to destruction Mat. 7:13 !

Mat. 25:31-34; 41, 46 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Dear Nanja: The subject of this thread is regarding limited atonement aka, few individuals knowing salvation now or ever (non elect).

There is a rule on this web site that forbids link dropping. If you go to a search engine, take a small boo at the picture in the early Christian catacombs. You will find the Master of Reconciliation carrying (gasp) a young goat.

Do you know the five qualifications for "everlasting punishment" according to the context of St. Matt. 25?

FineLinen

14 [FONT="]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

few [/FONT]
oligos:

little, small, few

1. of number: multitude, quantity, or size
  2. of time: short
  3. of degree or intensity: light, slight

beloved57: Are you aware the Master of Reconciliation spoke things that totally evaded His chosen ones? And yes, He had "many" things to yet speak, but at that moment "you are not able to bear."

You are hung up with St. Matthew 7:14. Tomorrow when your mind is well rested, we will hopefully examine the remnant of His grace.

Every knee, every tongue, every dimension worshiping in antiphonal chorus

beloved57

Dear Nanja: The subject of this thread is regarding limited atonement aka, few individuals knowing salvation now or ever (non elect).

There is a rule on this web site that forbids link dropping. If you go to a search engine, take a small boo at the picture in the early Christian catacombs. You will find the Master of Reconciliation carrying (gasp) a young goat.

Do you know the five qualifications for "everlasting punishment" according to the context of St. Matt. 25?

Evasion of truth and rabbit trail. Few find life in Christ Matt 7:14!

beloved57

beloved57: Are you aware the Master of Reconciliation spoke things that totally evaded His chosen ones? And yes, He had "many" things to yet speak, but at that moment "you are not able to bear."

You are hung up with St. Matthew 7:14. Tomorrow when your mind is well rested, we will hopefully examine the remnant of His grace.

Every knee, every tongue, every dimension worshiping in antiphonal chorus

Rabbit trail and refusal to acknowledge the truth from Christ own words that only few find life in Him who is the way the truth and life. Matt 7:14; Jn 14:6

Aimiel

Rabbit trail and refusal to acknowledge the truth from Christ own words that only few find life in Him who is the way the truth and life. Matt 7:14; Jn 14:6
finelinen is stuck on Universalism heresy instead of sound doctrine and is only interested in promoting his huge heap of teachers who are scratching his ears just right.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

beloved57

finelinen is stuck on Universalism heresy instead of sound doctrine and is only interested in promoting his huge heap of teachers who are scratching his ears just right.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

I agree !

FineLinen

beloved57: where have you learned so much about rabbit trails?

The Master of Reconciliation declares when He is lifted up, He will draw and drag off with power ALL mankind to Himself. St. John beholds a vast multitude in antiphonal worship in the final outcome, & all made new in unprecedented kainos. St. Paul declares the polus "made sinners" are the polus "made righteous". He further declares every knee bowing IN/EN the Name of all names and worshipping the Lord in the Name of all names. And lo, every being, in every dimension of the heavens, the earth, and the underworld!

Perhaps you should read the Apostle Peter again, and concentrate on what you avoided regarding the preaching of Jesus Christ to the dead!

"Who shall render an account unto him who is holding in readiness to judge living and dead; for, unto this end, even unto the dead, was the glad-message delivered,—in order that they might be judged, indeed, according to men in flesh, but might live according to God in spirit."

beloved57

beloved57: where have you learned so much about rabbit trails?

The Master of Reconciliation declares when He is lifted up, He will draw and drag off with power ALL mankind to Himself. St. John beholds a vast multitude in antiphonal worship in the final outcome, & all made new in unprecedented kainos. St. Paul declares the polus "made sinners" are the polus "made righteous". He further declares every knee bowing IN/EN the Name of all names and worshipping the Lord in the Name of all names. And lo, every being, in every dimension of the heavens, the earth, and the underworld!

Perhaps you should read the Apostle Peter again, and concentrate on what you avoided regarding the preaching of Jesus Christ to the dead!

"Who shall render an account unto him who is holding in readiness to judge living and dead; for, unto this end, even unto the dead, was the glad-message delivered,—in order that they might be judged, indeed, according to men in flesh, but might live according to God in spirit."

Tell me, according to Jesus words here how many will find life by Him ? Matt 7:14

14 [FONT=&quot]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[/FONT]

FineLinen

"Does this mean, then, that God is so fed up with Israel that he’ll have nothing more to do with them? Hardly. Remember that I, the one writing these things, am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham out of the tribe of Benjamin.

You can’t get much more Semitic than that! So we’re not talking about repudiation. God has been too long involved with Israel, has too much invested, to simply wash his hands of them.

Do you remember that time Elijah was agonizing over this same Israel and cried out in prayer?
God, they murdered your prophets, They trashed your altars; I’m the only one left and now they’re after me!

And do you remember God’s answer? I still have seven thousand who haven’t quit, Seven thousand who are loyal to the finish.

It’s the same today. There’s a fiercely loyal minority still—not many, perhaps, but probably more than you think. They’re holding on, not because of what they think they’re going to get out of it, but because they’re convinced of God’s grace and purpose in choosing them.

If they were only thinking of their own immediate self-interest, they would have left long ago.

And then what happened? Well, when Israel tried to be right with God on her own, pursuing her own self-interest, she didn’t succeed. The chosen ones of God were those who let God pursue his interest in them, and as a result received his stamp of legitimacy.

The “self-interest Israel” became thick-skinned toward God. Moses and Isaiah both commented on this:

Fed up with their quarrelsome, self-centered ways, God blurred their eyes and dulled their ears,
Shut them in on themselves in a hall of mirrors, and they’re there to this day.

David was upset about the same thing:

I hope they get sick eating self-serving meals, break a leg walking their self-serving ways.
I hope they go blind staring in their mirrors, get ulcers from playing at god.

The next question is, “Are they down for the count? Are they out of this for good?” And the answer is a clear-cut No.

Ironically when they walked out, they left the door open and the outsiders walked in. But the next thing you know, the Jews were starting to wonder if perhaps they had walked out on a good thing.

Now, if their leaving triggered this worldwide coming of non-Jewish outsiders to God’s kingdom, just imagine the effect of their coming back! What a homecoming!

But I don’t want to go on about them. It’s you, the outsiders, that I’m concerned with now. Because my personal assignment is focused on the so-called outsiders, I make as much of this as I can when I’m among my Israelite kin, the so-called insiders, hoping they’ll realize what they’re missing and want to get in on what God is doing.

If their falling out initiated this worldwide coming together, their recovery is going to set off something even better: mass homecoming!

If the first thing the Jews did, even though it was wrong for them, turned out for your good, just think what’s going to happen when they get it right!

Behind and underneath all this there is a holy, God-planted, God-tended root.

If the primary root of the tree is holy, there’s bound to be some holy fruit. Some of the tree’s branches were pruned and you wild olive shoots were grafted in. Yet the fact that you are now fed by that rich and holy root gives you no cause to crow over the pruned branches. Remember, you aren’t feeding the root; the root is feeding you.

It’s certainly possible to say, “Other branches were pruned so that I could be grafted in!” Well and good. But they were pruned because they were deadwood, no longer connected by belief and commitment to the root.

The only reason you’re on the tree is because your graft “took” when you believed, and because you’re connected to that belief-nurturing root. So don’t get cocky and strut your branch. Be humbly mindful of the root that keeps you lithe and green.

If God didn’t think twice about taking pruning shears to the natural branches, why would he hesitate over you? He wouldn’t give it a second thought. Make sure you stay alert to these qualities of gentle kindness and ruthless severity that exist side by side in God—ruthless with the deadwood, gentle with the grafted shoot. But don’t presume on this gentleness. The moment you become deadwood, you’re out of there.

And don’t get to feeling superior to those pruned branches down on the ground. If they don’t persist in remaining deadwood, they could very well get grafted back in. God can do that. He can perform miracle grafts.

Why, if he could graft you—branches cut from a tree out in the wild—into an orchard tree, he certainly isn’t going to have any trouble grafting branches back into the tree they grew from in the first place. Just be glad you’re in the tree, and hope for the best for the others.

I want to lay all this out on the table as clearly as I can, friends. This is complicated. It would be easy to misinterpret what’s going on and arrogantly assume that you’re royalty and they’re just rabble, out on their ears for good. But that’s not it at all. This hardness on the part of insider Israel toward God is temporary. Its effect is to open things up to all the outsiders so that we end up with a full house. Before it’s all over, there will be a complete Israel.

As it is written, A champion will stride down from the mountain of Zion; he’ll clean house in Jacob.

And this is my commitment to my people: removal of their sins.

From your point of view as you hear and embrace the good news of the Message, it looks like the Jews are God’s enemies. But looked at from the long-range perspective of God’s overall purpose, they remain God’s oldest friends. God’s gifts and God’s call are under full warranty—never canceled, never rescinded.

There was a time not so long ago when you were on the outs with God. But then the Jews slammed the door on him and things opened up for you. Now they are on the outs. But with the door held wide open for you, they have a way back in. In one way or another, God makes sure that we all experience what it means to be outside so that he can personally open the door and welcome us back in.

Have you ever come on anything quite like this extravagant generosity of God, this deep, deep wisdom? It’s way over our heads. We’ll never figure it out.

Is there anyone around who can explain God? Anyone smart enough to tell him what to do? Anyone who has done him such a huge favor that God has to ask his advice?

Everything comes from him; Everything happens through him; Everything ends up in him.

Always glory! Always praise!

Yes. Yes. Yes."

-The Message-

FineLinen

Tell me, according to Jesus words here how many will find life by Him ? Matt 7:14

14 [FONT="]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[/FONT]

You and Nanja and a few elect?

Every knee, every tongue, every dimension of the heavens, earth & underworld.

"I will helkuo all mankind unto Me"

beloved57

You and Nanja and a few elect?

Every knee, every tongue, every dimension of the heavens, earth & underworld.

"I will helkuo all mankind unto Me"

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

FineLinen

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

You, Nanja & a few lucky elect.

"The Spirit of life in Christ, like a strong wind, has magnificently cleared the air, freeing you from a fated lifetime of brutal tyranny at the hands of sin and death.

God went for the jugular when he sent his own Son. He didn't deal with the problem as something remote and unimportant. In his Son, Jesus, he personally took on the human condition, entered the disordered mess of struggling humanity in order to set it right once and for all.

The law code, weakened as it always was by fractured human nature, could never have done that.

And now what the law code asked for but we couldn't deliver is accomplished as we, instead of redoubling our own efforts, simply embrace what the Spirit is doing in us.

Those who think they can do it on their own end up obsessed with measuring their own moral muscle but never get around to exercising it in real life. Those who trust God's action in them find that God's Spirit is in them - living and breathing God!

Obsession with self in these matters is a dead end; attention to God leads us out into the open, into a spacious, free life.

Focusing on the self is the opposite of focusing on God. Anyone completely absorbed in self ignores God, ends up thinking more about self than God. That person ignores who God is and what he is doing.

And God isn't pleased at being ignored.

But if God himself has taken up residence in your life, you can hardly be thinking more of yourself than of him. Anyone, of course, who has not welcomed this invisible but clearly present God, the Spirit of Christ, won't know what we're talking about.

But for you who welcome him, in whom he dwells - even though you still experience all the limitations of sin - you yourself experience life on God's terms.

It stands to reason, doesn't it, that if the alive-and-present God who raised Jesus from the dead moves into your life, he'll do the same thing in you that he did in Jesus, bringing you alive to himself?

When God lives and breathes in you (and he does, as surely as he did in Jesus), you are delivered from that dead life. With his Spirit living in you, your body will be as alive as Christ's!

So don't you see that we don't owe this old do-it-yourself life one red cent.

There's nothing in it for us, nothing at all. The best thing to do is give it a decent burial and get on with your new life.

God's Spirit beckons. There are things to do and places to go!

This resurrection life you received from God is not a timid, grave-tending life. It's adventurously expectant, greeting God with a childlike "What's next, Papa?"

God's Spirit touches our spirits and confirms who we really are. We know who he is, and we know who we are: Father and children.

And we know we are going to get what's coming to us - an unbelievable inheritance! We go through exactly what Christ goes through. If we go through the hard times with him, then we're certainly going to go through the good times with him!

That's why I don't think there's any comparison between the present hard times and the coming good times.

The created world itself can hardly wait for what's coming next.

Everything in creation is being more or less held back. God reins it in until both creation and all the creatures are ready and can be released at the same moment into the glorious times ahead.

Meanwhile, the joyful anticipation deepens.

All around us we observe a pregnant creation. The difficult times of pain throughout the world are simply birth pangs. But it's not only around us; it's within us. The Spirit of God is arousing us within. We're also feeling the birth pangs.

These sterile and barren bodies of ours are yearning for full deliverance.

That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother. We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy.

Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans.

He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.

God knew what he was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son. The Son stands first in the line of humanity he restored.

We see the original and intended shape of our lives there in him. After God made that decision of what his children should be like, he followed it up by calling people by name. After he called them by name, he set them on a solid basis with himself. And then, after getting them established, he stayed with them to the end, gloriously completing what he had begun.

So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose?

If God didn't hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn't gladly and freely do for us?

And who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God's chosen? 34 Who would dare even to point a finger? The One who died for us - who was raised to life for us! - is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us.

Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ's love for us?

There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins listed in Scripture: They kill us in cold blood because they hate you. We're sitting ducks; they pick us off one by one.

None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I'm absolutely convinced that nothing - nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable - absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us. -The Message-

beloved57

You, Nanja & a few lucky elect.

"The Spirit of life in Christ, like a strong wind, has magnificently cleared the air, freeing you from a fated lifetime of brutal tyranny at the hands of sin and death.

God went for the jugular when he sent his own Son. He didn't deal with the problem as something remote and unimportant. In his Son, Jesus, he personally took on the human condition, entered the disordered mess of struggling humanity in order to set it right once and for all.

The law code, weakened as it always was by fractured human nature, could never have done that.

And now what the law code asked for but we couldn't deliver is accomplished as we, instead of redoubling our own efforts, simply embrace what the Spirit is doing in us.

Those who think they can do it on their own end up obsessed with measuring their own moral muscle but never get around to exercising it in real life. Those who trust God's action in them find that God's Spirit is in them - living and breathing God!

Obsession with self in these matters is a dead end; attention to God leads us out into the open, into a spacious, free life.

Focusing on the self is the opposite of focusing on God. Anyone completely absorbed in self ignores God, ends up thinking more about self than God. That person ignores who God is and what he is doing.

And God isn't pleased at being ignored.

But if God himself has taken up residence in your life, you can hardly be thinking more of yourself than of him. Anyone, of course, who has not welcomed this invisible but clearly present God, the Spirit of Christ, won't know what we're talking about.

But for you who welcome him, in whom he dwells - even though you still experience all the limitations of sin - you yourself experience life on God's terms.

It stands to reason, doesn't it, that if the alive-and-present God who raised Jesus from the dead moves into your life, he'll do the same thing in you that he did in Jesus, bringing you alive to himself?

When God lives and breathes in you (and he does, as surely as he did in Jesus), you are delivered from that dead life. With his Spirit living in you, your body will be as alive as Christ's!

So don't you see that we don't owe this old do-it-yourself life one red cent.

There's nothing in it for us, nothing at all. The best thing to do is give it a decent burial and get on with your new life.

God's Spirit beckons. There are things to do and places to go!

This resurrection life you received from God is not a timid, grave-tending life. It's adventurously expectant, greeting God with a childlike "What's next, Papa?"

God's Spirit touches our spirits and confirms who we really are. We know who he is, and we know who we are: Father and children.

And we know we are going to get what's coming to us - an unbelievable inheritance! We go through exactly what Christ goes through. If we go through the hard times with him, then we're certainly going to go through the good times with him!

That's why I don't think there's any comparison between the present hard times and the coming good times.

The created world itself can hardly wait for what's coming next.

Everything in creation is being more or less held back. God reins it in until both creation and all the creatures are ready and can be released at the same moment into the glorious times ahead.

Meanwhile, the joyful anticipation deepens.

All around us we observe a pregnant creation. The difficult times of pain throughout the world are simply birth pangs. But it's not only around us; it's within us. The Spirit of God is arousing us within. We're also feeling the birth pangs.

These sterile and barren bodies of ours are yearning for full deliverance.

That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother. We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy.

Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans.

He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.

God knew what he was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son. The Son stands first in the line of humanity he restored.

We see the original and intended shape of our lives there in him. After God made that decision of what his children should be like, he followed it up by calling people by name. After he called them by name, he set them on a solid basis with himself. And then, after getting them established, he stayed with them to the end, gloriously completing what he had begun.

So, what do you think? With God on our side like this, how can we lose?

If God didn't hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn't gladly and freely do for us?

And who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God's chosen? 34 Who would dare even to point a finger? The One who died for us - who was raised to life for us! - is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us.

Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ's love for us?

There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins listed in Scripture: They kill us in cold blood because they hate you. We're sitting ducks; they pick us off one by one.

None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I'm absolutely convinced that nothing - nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable - absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us. -The Message-

You cant acknowledge the truth from Jesus. How many according to Jesus find life from Him ? What does Jesus specifically say ? Matt 7:14

14 [FONT=&quot]Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.[/FONT]