Only 27% believe abortion should b legal in any situation

republicanchick

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1576/Abortion.aspx

The % of people who believe abortion should be legal regardless of a woman's circumstances has fluctuated throughout the years, but in the last 4 years it has been an average of 27%

so 73% of Americans are against abortion on demand

So... The R candidates need not worry about being, as one of them put it

100% pro life (Rand?)

(maybe more than one of them said he was 100% pro life..)

MEANING: R candidates need not worry about alienating the people who think it's OK to murder the unborn... (for reasons like.. the child is the wrong gender.. the "mother" doesn't want to lose her figure.. the mother cannot bring herself to adopt the child out [but doesn't have a problem with murder...] etc...)

____

shagster01

The biggest drop in support is for late term abortion.

I personally don't support late term abortion either. But that doesn't mean I'd vote for a 100% pro-life guy. Somebody who is 100% pro-life alienates a lot more than just that 27%.

republicanchick

The biggest drop in support is for late term abortion.

I personally don't support late term abortion either. But that doesn't mean I'd vote for a 100% pro-life guy. Somebody who is 100% pro-life alienates a lot more than just that 27%.

no he doesn't (or she)

73% of people do NOT support unfettered access to abortion

73%!!

That is not surprising, though, when you think about it: Why would any civilized, Christian or wannabe Christian believe it is OK to torture, mutiliate and murder CHILDREN?

libs?

they are not "civilized.."

Sorry, I call it as I see it and that's how I see it. They are just wannabe civilized... and I doubt even that

think about it. they believe in fornication (which ruins people's lives, but... "uh... that's just b/c some fornicators are doing it wrong" [is what they think, apparently])

they believe in many things that are destructive to society.. legalized abortion being the ultimate STUPID doctrine of the Left

___

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
so 73% of Americans are against abortion on demand

Yet they do absolutely nothing about it (even worse, they vote for a pro abortion President like B. Hussein Obama).

So... The R candidates need not worry about being, as one of them put it

100% pro life (Rand?)

Libertarian Rand Paul is a sexual anarchist, he couldn't care less about the innocent unborn.

shagster01

no he doesn't (or she)

73% of people do NOT support unfettered access to abortion

73%!!

But many of those 73% do support some instances of abortion. So a 100% pro life candidate would still be unappealing.

That is not surprising, though, when you think about it: Why would any civilized, Christian or wannabe Christian believe it is OK to torture, mutiliate and murder CHILDREN?

libs?

they are not "civilized.."

Sorry, I call it as I see it and that's how I see it. They are just wannabe civilized... and I doubt even that

think about it. they believe in fornication (which ruins people's lives, but... "uh... that's just b/c some fornicators are doing it wrong" [is what they think, apparently])

they believe in many things that are destructive to society.. legalized abortion being the ultimate STUPID doctrine of the Left

___

Nice rant, but do you really believe no conservatives fornicate? Only Liberals do?

How many republicans are caught cheating on their wives in Washington?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Libertarian Rand Paul is a sexual anarchist, he couldn't care less about the innocent unborn.

evidence?

Rand Paul on gay marriage: 'People ought to be treated fairly'
http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/12/politics/rand-paul-same-sex-marriage/index.html

Sexual anarchist statement confirmed.

Is it possible to be a sexual anarchist and still be anti abortion?

I've seen a couple of "sodomites for life" organizations, but they exist primarily so that if there is ever a 'gay gene' discovered they won't be snuffed out in the womb.

republicanchick

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Rand Paul on gay marriage: 'People ought to be treated fairly'
[.

sorry, but this post of yours is just flat out goofy.

What are we supposed to do?

stone homosexuals again?

I totally agree w/ Rand Paul. He says he does NOT believe in gay marriage.

again, what are we to do with gays who want to promote their gay ness? shoot them?

let's get real

we are to love our enemies.. not accept their SIN but love the PERSON

not easy, I know... but we are called to do that

__

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
sorry, but this post of yours is just flat out goofy.

What are we supposed to do?

stone homosexuals again?

I totally agree w/ Rand Paul. He says he does NOT believe in gay marriage.

Then you agree with Rand Paul when he says:

"I also believe people ought to be treated fairly under the law," he said

"And you probably could have both," he said. "You could have both traditional marriage, which I believe in. And then you could also have the neutrality of the law that allows people to have contracts with another."
? (i.e. civil unions)

again, what are we to do with gays who want to promote their gay ness? shoot them?

let's get real

we are to love our enemies.. not accept their SIN but love the PERSON
not easy, I know... but we are called to do that

First of all, you do realize that homosexuality is a behavior, a changeable one at that?

And you do realize that you just contradicted yourself by agreeing with Libertarian Rand Paul when it comes to treating those who engage in homosexual behavior "fairly" under the law; yet you finished by saying that we're not supposed to promote their sin.

Which is it?

Daniel1611

Make sure you vote for the vile, lying, greedy, wicked politician who shares your opinion on abortion. That'll make everything okay.