One Tongue, One New Tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

It seems that none you can get it about the NEW TONGUE. - If you believed the Word, you might.

The Truth is only spoken in Truth of the Spirit, and by the Spirit of Truth, from the Heart of the minister of Christ. – There is no other way that the Truth of Christ can get from Christ to the Lost. – The good and honest hearts are the ONLY ones who can possibly become Christians, and without a good and honest heart, there is NO WAY to become a Christian. – You can wish or curse all you want, it cannot help the sarcastic fools that can do nothing but criticize the Truth. They are predestined to hell.

You may teach Baptist doctrine, but that’s all it is, just Baptist doctrine, not Truth revealed, or inspired by the Spirit of Truth. - It’s not just the Baptists; it’s any of the churches any of you belong to. -- The Mormons, the Mormon doctrine; the Catholics, the Catholic doctrine; the JWs, the JW’s doctrine, and on and on.

When John received the revelation, he received it this same way, not by studying for it, the Spirit of Truth revealed it to John.
I have never studied for anything I write in any of my Threads, NEVER. I write what I see, and give it to you. However, of course most of you cannot even receive that, because it’s in Truth of the Spirit, ----- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV -
If you’ll check, John was in the Spirit when he was inspired to write the Revelation. – It’s the ONLY WAY that God speaks to his ministers. – God doesn’t speak to the LOST. - Which is the very reason you all don’t receive of him anything that I’m speaking of.

--- Galatians 1:12 KJV – “For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ”. ------- That’s how I receive of Him. – The minister of Christ receives while in the Spirit, or in the dream. There’s no other way. – How did you receive anything that you teach? – You read it, or you have heard it from some foolish false Christian teaching of his own, ALWAYS! – Why do you doubt the Spirit?

If any of you were to receive anything by revelation or inspiration, you’d have to change clothes. You all don’t know what it is that I’m talking about. – I’m talking about the tongue ( That’s what it’s referred to, “New Tongues” ), I’m talking about the tongue / language that the Spirit of Truth reveals something of Christ to the heart of the Minister, and he in turn teaches it to you if you can hear it. If you can’t hear it, you are likely to be sarcastic and hateful toward the minister, ministering it to you. – THAT’S HOW IT WORKS. ----- 2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV – “Who also hath MADE US ABLE MINISTERS of the New Testament; not of the letter, BUT OF THE SPIRIT: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life”.
How any of you can call yourself a Christian, and then deny any of this is very suspicious. – I know you all are “wise” and have all the answers just like the answer man does. – Filled with his philosophy and his --- “ ~~HYPOTHESES~~”. – A perfect fool, with his head buried in the dirt to hide from having to confront the Truth with the TRUTH that He does not have. He has HYPOTHESES of me.

Why would it be hateful, or frightening to you if: ---- Hebrews 1:6-7 KJV – “When he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM. 7- And of the angels he saith, WHO MAKETH HIS ANGELS SPIRITS, AND HIS MINISTERS A FLAME OF FIRE”. ---& --- 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV – “He that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16- For WHO HATH KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE MAY INSTRUCT HIM? BUT WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST”. ----- A Christian is a Christian, not some normal or natural man. I think it’s said, “A peculiar People”. There’s nothing peculiar about people like the Answer Man’s type; they’re everywhere.

The “Tongues of Angels” Paul spoke about; don’t exist according to any natural man. That’s calling Christ and Paul LIARS, and FOOLS! – Well, that’s not as bad as crucifying them, but you would do that if it were legal. – OOHHH, You did already!

Christ said to his Disciples / Christians; NOT TO THE LOST FOOLS that don’t believe or have Faith: ----- Luke 21:14-15 KJV – “Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15- For I WILL GIVE YOU A MOUTH AND WISDOM, which all your adversaries SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO GAINSAY NOR RESIST”. – That’s similar to his quote: “The gates of Hell shall not prevail against the “Christians” / Church / Body of Christ / The Lamb’s Wife; AMEN. ----- Settle what therefore in your hearts? --- IONNO! ----- Hebrews 8:10 KJV – “I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a ( peculiar ) people”. ------- “That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven”. - Again, God is talking about his ministers; not the LOST.

You have the whole Bible to learn from, that was written by inspired men, but you all choose to hear the fools with their Philosophy and think they have all the answers in their hypotheses; JUST ASK’EM.

Paul – 071710

Krsto

When John received the revelation, he received it this same way, not by studying for it, the Spirit of Truth revealed it to John.
I have never studied for anything I write in any of my Threads, NEVER.

We recognize that there is a difference between what God reveals to us and what he revealed to the apostles. The principle of revelation is different which is why we are asked to "study diligently to show ourselves approved of God, workmen that need not be ashamed." If you don't study, you will be ashamed, and not even know it because you can't see it. You are puffed up with spiritual pride if you think you are exempt from having to study the word.

I have met many people like you and every single one of them had a lot to offer in the way of teaching but every single one of them was out to lunch on a few topics yet they had no way of being able to recognize that because their spiritual pride would not let them admit that what they got by the "spirit" was in error. Funny how all these people who get what they get by the "Spirit of God" if you put them in the same room you could not get more divergence of doctrines one from the other if you tried. They would be at war with each other and you might be lucky to get out alive.

Letsargue

We recognize that there is a difference between what God reveals to us and what he revealed to the apostles. The principle of revelation is different which is why we are asked to "study diligently to show ourselves approved of God, workmen that need not be ashamed." If you don't study, you will be ashamed, and not even know it because you can't see it. You are puffed up with spiritual pride if you think you are exempt from having to study the word.

I have met many people like you and every single one of them had a lot to offer in the way of teaching but every single one of them was out to lunch on a few topics yet they had no way of being able to recognize that because their spiritual pride would not let them admit that what they got by the "spirit" was in error. Funny how all these people who get what they get by the "Spirit of God" if you put them in the same room you could not get more divergence of doctrines one from the other if you tried. They would be at war with each other and you might be lucky to get out alive.

#!
That’s not what I talking about. There is no difference in the Tongue of the Spirit from the beginning until now with anything or anyone. - There is but “ONE TONGUE” of the Spirit! - Only “ONE TONGUE”, -- You’re just guessing like all the other unlearned fools do. - And you’re correcting me with that nonsense? - You couldn’t have received that information from GOD!.
Study, is to bring one to the knowledge, to be saved. - Study is no longer necessary after becoming saved to the great majority of the elect. - Maybe to a few, but to the most inspiration is or revelation is the source of knowledge. ( Did the Apostles STUDY )? - To the apt to teach, does the inspiration come. Not to those of you who don’t even know what the Name of the Lord is. - LIKE YOU! - How can you fools call on his name when you don’t even know what the NAME IS? – And you’re going to gain knowledge enough to judge me? - HOW!

It’s good that you can judge me with your total lack of knowledge, when you just lied when you said: - “I HAVE MET MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU”. – Why, you little lying hypocrite, - how do you know in your “father’s” kingdom, -- how do you know how I am?
Your stupidity exceeds your foolishness, but only a tiny bit.
You lying little snob, - you haven’t read even “MANY” of my Threads; - you couldn’t have, or you’d know you were lying. - I’ve written on more topics or doctrines than you’ve ever heard of.

Paul – 071810

Letsargue

What a new tongue?
New Calvinist stirred up some debate.
Emerging church stirred up some debate.
Emergent church stirred up some debate.

I don't mind new ideas to express old ideas in our modern world. Sometimes I get surprised to see 3 year olds operating a computer. These young kids are going to have many new ways to grow up. It won't be long before teens operate the drones in the middle east.

So, whats new tongue without replying with long post?

Is there any information or knowledge in your, (is it a reply)?

Paul -- 071810

Letsargue

whoa!

You're biting! You got TEETH!

Let's start over.

Tell us the difference between the Tongue and the work of the Holy Spirit. Are there other gifts the Spirit uses besides the tongue? Is the tongue the only way to receive the truth?

It depends on how much of the Word of God one believes.

John 14:12-14 KJV - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13- And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14- If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. ----- That’s to the Christian, not to some phony false do-gooder that despises the Spirit of the Word, when it’s spoken to him.

If it can be said, that GOD SAID IT, than there is only one SPIRIT that saith it. God is the Spirit that we hear, ( The Comforter / The Spirit of Christ ). --- Satan or the Devil speaketh the lie and not the Truth to all the carnal minded. - Who shall you hear, the teachings of the Devil / men, or the mysteries and the secret things of the Spirit of God?

Paul – 071810

Letsargue

First , I'd like to be on the same page with you.

Am I on a totally different subject?

OOHHH my dear friend, you and I are in two totally different worlds, and different Creations. Not just you and I, but all your friends and spiritual brothers are there with you. There are none with me here, as you would have it.

If I am a Christian, an Angel of Christ, then whatsoever I speak in the Spirit is of the Spirit of Christ, the Comforter.

Paul said, – “There stood by me this night the Angel of God, - ( WHOSE I AM ) -, and whom I serve”. ------ That is Paul in the Flesh, but Michel the Archangel in the Spirit.
--- Let me give you a big hint about all this. – I said, - “If you were mine from the Father”, then “I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you”. - Whatsoever ye speak from the heart, it’s not you that say it, but I saith it from your heart. And whatsoever ye do, it’s not ye that do it, but I that am in you working greatly.

Do you hear it?

Paul – 071810

Krsto

OOHHH my dear friend, you and I are in two totally different worlds, and different Creations. Not just you and I, but all your friends and spiritual brothers are there with you. There are none with me here, as you would have it.

If I am a Christian, an Angel of Christ, then whatsoever I speak in the Spirit is of the Spirit of Christ, the Comforter.

Paul said, – “There stood by me this night the Angel of God, - ( WHOSE I AM ) -, and whom I serve”. ------ That is Paul in the Flesh, but Michel the Archangel in the Spirit.
--- Let me give you a big hint about all this. – I said, - “If you were mine from the Father”, then “I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you”. - Whatsoever ye speak from the heart, it’s not you that say it, but I saith it from your heart. And whatsoever ye do, it’s not ye that do it, but I that am in you working greatly.

Do you hear it?

Paul – 071810

So why would anyone want to join you there in Loonyland? Do you get better tax breaks for being wierd? I've never met a tax break I didn't like.

OMEGA

Letsargue said,
--I have never studied for anything I write in any of my Threads, NEVER.

--The Truth is only spoken in Truth of the Spirit, and by the Spirit of Truth,
from the Heart of the minister of Christ.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
--So, you are disobeying God's ministers when they say to Study the word.

-- Study, to show yourselves accounted worthy to escape,

rightly dividing the word of Truth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to know who is your minister that is so inspired that
he does not need to study the Bible ????

--------------------------------------------

I don't know where you get all this FOOLISH NONSENSE from
but you really should study your Bible and not be so IGNORANT
of what it says.

Letsargue

I've never heard human beings being an angel of Christ. Tell us more about humans being angels.

First, God made the man, not the human. - Man invented the human, to praise himself. "Human", means to be "Humane". Being Humane, or Human Being. - Man is the most inhumane creature of all the creatures.

The Devil has his angels, and the Lord Jesus has his Angels. Jesus and the Devil are exact oppisites, and so are their Angels. The Angels of Light, and the angels of darkeness. The kingdom of Light and the Kingdom of darkness. There are only two. Satan and God, good and evil.

Paul -- 071910

Letsargue

Letsargue said,
--I have never studied for anything I write in any of my Threads, NEVER.

--The Truth is only spoken in Truth of the Spirit, and by the Spirit of Truth,
from the Heart of the minister of Christ.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
--So, you are disobeying God's ministers when they say to Study the word.

-- Study, to show yourselves accounted worthy to escape,

rightly dividing the word of Truth.

I would like to know who is your minister that is so inspired that
he does not need to study the Bible ????

--------------------------------------------

I don't know where you get all this FOOLISH NONSENSE from
but you really should study your Bible and not be so IGNORANT
of what it says.

One studies to show himself approved to be "SAVED". The saved / Christian, (IF ONE IS A CHRISTIAN) receives of the Holy Ghost after he is saved. - It's Christ's choice to give or not to give to any certain Christian. Just because you are unworthy, doesn't mean that worthiness doesn't exist. It's Christ choice. - Are you angry?

Paul -- 071910

ThePresbyteers

First, God made the man, not the human. - Man invented the human, to praise himself. "Human", means to be "Humane". Being Humane, or Human Being. - Man is the most inhumane creature of all the creatures.

On the last page, you sounded like men are Angels. I guess your saying that man are men with angels. I can see the language of a Charismatic, Pentecostal church. The wordings, here, sounds the same as man being sinners. If you say man invented Human as if man was born sinless and later become human as if a baby invented sin or do sinful things.
What's that word, TOL viewers? Whats that word where man is born sinless?

Status
Not open for further replies.