One Gospel Proven.

Daniel1611

=satanism=only one piece of good news in the book.

Made up.

No, "preach THE Gospel to all creatures" is not a reference to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, but the gospel/good news of the kingdom-they are not equivalent.

You've been shown this, child of the devil, but your father tells you to deny it.

Your satanism has your saint Judas preaching the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Luke 9:6 KJV

"If you believe in more than one way to be saved, you aren't saved."-you

I did not say that, you vile, wicked demon.

The issue is "good news"-there is more than one piece of good news in the book. Your satanism denies it.

One more time,demon: What does the term "gospel" mean?

The Catholic demon won't address it-his satanism prevents him.

John W, I think you might be a crazy person. Do you attend a church or are you just some nut with a keyboard?

john w

Hall of Fame
. They didn't say A Gospel. They said THE Gospel. If you believe in more than one way to be saved, you aren't saved.

The Catholic shill does not study, survey the book:

Matthew 26 KJV
7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?

9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.

10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.

13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

"this" gospel.

Get it, shill? This good news, referencing what this woman had done, having NADA to do with the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Are tou doing this, when you preach "the gospel?"

Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

I thought so.

"They didn't say A Gospel. They said the Gospel"-you

The shill does not even know the rules of grammar, expressing a thought.

You 'd say, "They didn't say 'a' good news. They said the good news."

You can't be this stupid.

Daniel1611

So "this" Gospel was to be preached to the whole world, but instead it was replaced by a different Gospel a few years later with Paul????? Nonsense. It doesn't make sense. More Jewish lies from a Scofield devotee shill. Or maybe you're just a crazy person with a computer. I'm interested to know if you go to a church or if you're to crazy for any congregation to accept you.

john w

Hall of Fame
So "this" Gospel was to be preached to the whole world, but instead it was replaced by a different Gospel a few years later with Paul????? Nonsense. It doesn't make sense. More Jewish lies from a Scofield devotee shill. Or maybe you're just a crazy person with a computer. I'm interested to know if you go to a church or if you're to crazy for any congregation to accept you.

You missed it. Gospel means "good news." Your presupposition is that whenever the term "gospel" is referenced, it is talking about the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. It is not. The good news of the Matthew 26 example, "this gospel," has NADA to do with the good news of Christ dying for our sins....raised for our justification, the gospel of Christ, as summarized in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

You can't be this stupid. A 6 year old knows what "good news" means.

I never said "So "this" Gospel was to be preached to the whole world, but instead it was replaced by a different Gospel a few years later with Paul?????"

You drew that conclusion, because you are stupid, clueless as to the meaning of the word "gospel."

Grow a brain.

Daniel1611

You missed it. Gospel means "good news." Your presupposition is that whenever the term "gospel" is referenced, it is talking about the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. It is not. The good news of the Matthew 26 example, "this gospel," has NADA to do with the good news of Christ dying for our sins....raised for our justification. the gospel of Christ, as summarized in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

You can't be this stupid. A 6 year old knows what "good news" means.

So you think people were saved by something other than faith alone at some point?

SaulToPaul 2

Anyone who wants and raves like John W may very well be a crazy person. I'm curious if he goes to church or is one of those guys that can't find a church where he fits in.

Last I heard he sat on the same pew as Wally, at Dr. Breen's assembly.

john w

Hall of Fame
So you think people were saved by something other than faith alone at some point?

Show me where I said that. You make that statement, based upon you not knowing what the term "gospel" means.

So, your stupidity makes arguing with you, on the above, akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Daniel1611

Show me where I said that. You make that statement, based upon you not knowing what the term "gospel" means.

So, your stupidity makes arguing with you, on the above, akin to rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

You refuse to define terms.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W, I think you might be a crazy person. Do you attend a church or are you just some nut with a keyboard?

Nice emotional plea, muttering. That's your best volley, engaging the great saint John W? Tell me that it's not.

What does the term "gospel" mean? I stay on topic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Anyone who wants and raves like John W may very well be a crazy person. I'm curious if he goes to church or is one of those guys that can't find a church where he fits in.

Your satanism, "only one piece of good news in the book," has your saint Judas preaching the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Luke 9:6 KJV

And you are muttering "crazy?"

No, son, anyone starting a topic, such as you have, not knowing what the word "gospel," means, is insane, defines the word "crazy."

Face you....defiled, seared conscience, and all..

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are those that would have us believe that before Paul, people were not saved by faith alone. Sometimes they call it the "kingdom Gospel.". This is a false doctrine and proven so easily.
Was James preaching against Christ when he says faith without works is dead?

john w

Hall of Fame
James preached the same Gospel as Jesus. Genesis to Revelation, it is faith alone.

Is this the content of the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV?:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Can one preach this gospel, w/o including the above, as part of it's content?

"Because there is one Gospel."-you

You made the "argument" of just "one gospel."

Now, tell us what the term means.