One Billion Dollars!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That would be one billion dollars of your tax money, that Joe "The Rapist" Biden is planning to hand out to illegal aliens. Because open borders aren't bringing enough illegal aliens across the border.

No it's not a Babylon Bee story. It was in the Wall Street journal.

Gary K

Banned
That would be one billion dollars of your tax money, that Joe "The Rapist" Biden is planning to hand out to illegal aliens. Because open borders aren't bringing enough illegal aliens across the border.

After listening to Biden emphasize that he does not consider drunk driving a felony I will no longer give him any benefit of the doubt. His speech showed no effects of alzheimers whatsoever. He sounded like another person than the one who shows up on camera and mutters and blunders. As far as I'm concerned he is playing a fraudulent game.

I have never been a "demonstrator" but I think it is time for real Americans to hit the streets by the millions and just peacefully walk down the streets holding signs condemning Biden and his policies. There should be no violence just millions of people marching.

And this needs to be planned carefully enough to keep the feds and marxists out of it. No more outside agitators. They need to be carefully excluded.

marke

It is illegal for illegals to enter the US illegally but that does not matter to morons currently illegitimately occupying the WH and their bootlick democrat followers. Democrat policies are driven by the desire to control the US government and, especially, the money spent that they expect to benefit them financially without regard to the financial welfare of the whole nation. But gaining power and holding onto it requires a lot of votes in elections. For years the democrat party has manipulated blacks for votes by demonizing white American republican patriots, but in the last 30 years, illegals have proven to provide a wealth of new votes for democrats. That is why democrats are so big on taking money from republicans, patriots, and workers to give to the unemployed, the unemployable, the irresponsible, the illegal, and so forth, to get votes, which is utterly shameful.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I give you President Potato!

"You coming across the border whether it was legal or illegal, AND YOU LOST YOUR CHILD!"

Well no you silly retard, nobody who came across legally LOST THEIR CHILD!

And the illegal ones that did, did so because there was no way to verify that they were related to the children who were with them.

marke

I give you President Potato!

"You coming across the border whether it was legal or illegal, AND YOU LOST YOUR CHILD!"

Well no you silly retard, nobody who came across legally LOST THEIR CHILD!

And the illegal ones that did, did so because there was no way to verify that they were related to the children who were with them.

Nobody should be fooled by Biden's lying lips. Large numbers of democrats are also not in favor of robbing American taxpayers of money to give to lawbreakers entering the US illegally. But Biden is not focused on compassion for illegals. He is focused on giving democrat lawyers at the ACLU millions of dollars they do not deserve, did not earn, and should not get, whether they give him and other democrat politicians kickbacks or not.