On Bob Enyart's Condemnation of John & Patsy Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

badp

Even if Karr is the murderer, John and Patsy Ramsey still could have been accomplices and equally guilty. It is way too early to assume that they are innocent, and those of you who are bashing Bob for "sensationalism" should be ashamed of being so quick to assume innocence or guilt without evaluating the evidence. Bob has at least carefully evaluated the evidence against John & Patsy Ramsey and made an informed judgment. The evidence against Karr, on the other hand, is still under seal and we are not privy to it. As Jesus said, judge not according to appearance, but with righteous judgment.

bob b

Science Lover
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
allsmiles said:
Your opening post wasn't a shameless promotion?

Wondering whether the inept police force in Boulder still have the DNA so that tests can determine beyond a reasonable doubt whether this latest suspect is the real murderer.

I would give odds that he isn't. :banana:

elected4ever

allsmiles said:
Your opening post wasn't a shameless promotion?

Why don't you stop talking about people and interjecting yourself into business that isn't yours? The problem of eating foot for dinner would cease to be and threads like this wouldn't take up space on the active list.
Bob only responded the way the media intended for him to respond. The media had the family convicted and that with little or no evidence. Bob, keep your money. You just got caught up in the hype of the moment. What you suggest only brings unnecessary hardship on your family. Just learn from the mistake of being had by the media and go about your ministry and not pedal the gossip freely given out in the media. I believe God gave you the ability to make proper judgments so do not attempt to make amends for your previous bad judgment in this case by compounding it with another for the soul purpose of alleviating the guilt you must feel. As You often say, "Do right and suffer the consequences." The flip side of that is do wrong and you will regret it.

In Christ
:e4e:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
allsmiles said:
Why don't you stop talking about people and interjecting yourself into business that isn't yours? The problem of eating foot for dinner would cease to be and threads like this wouldn't take up space on the active list.

Why don't you take your own advice, you moron.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:think:

I was playing devil's advocate this morning only because a lot of what was being said struck me as flippant and unfounded.

That said, I believe something is dreadfully wrong here.

badp

This is important, so I'll say it again, this time a little louder:
EVEN IF KARR IS GUILTY, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE RAMSEYS ARE INNOCENT.
Stop being so quick to assume Bob Enyart is wrong in his assessment of the evidence.

Also, consider this. The news story Knight linked to said the following:

Lara Karr said her ex-husband spent a lot of time studying the cases of Ramsey and Polly Klaas, who was abducted from her Petaluma, Calif., home and slain in 1993.

It is very likely that Karr made an assumption about JonBenet's murder that just happened to be dead-on. This is basically what criminal profilers do. They look at the evidence they have and try to draw accurate conclusions from it. Why Karr would be taking the fall for it, I don't know, but perhaps he feels guilty about his other crimes and believes he should be punished somehow, even for a crime he didn't commit.

allsmiles

CRASH said:

It's not my advice CRASH. Jesus was the first person to condemn the pharisees, the saducees and the law makers. Bob's opening post reminded me very much of the pharisees wandering about in their flowing cloaks and robes, proclaiming to the world how much $$$ they were dropping in the coffers. Seeing as how Bob prides himself on having constructed a theoretically working model of a theocracy and made such a carnal offering of $1000 in his OP, I'd say that this comparison is more than a little valid.

Four O'Clock

Bob Enyart said:
I would donate $1,000 of my own money which amount would be painful to me and my family to give out.

Perhaps if you'de not spent so much buying up O.J. memorabilia just to burn it, or running around wasting money on your various demagogery exploits, it might not be as "painful to me and my family" as you suggest.

hitek357

Four O'Clock said:
Perhaps if you'de not spent so much buying up O.J. memorabilia just to burn it, or running around wasting money on your various demagogery exploits, it might not be as "painful to me and my family" as you suggest.
I didn't follow the whole OJ thing that closely, but - correct me if I'm wrong - I don't think Bob spent his family's money buying OJ's stuff.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
allsmiles said:
It's not my advice CRASH. Jesus was the first person to condemn the pharisees, the saducees and the law makers. Bob's opening post reminded me very much of the pharisees wandering about in their flowing cloaks and robes, proclaiming to the world how much $$$ they were dropping in the coffers. Seeing as how Bob prides himself on having constructed a theoretically working model of a theocracy and made such a carnal offering of $1000 in his OP, I'd say that this comparison is more than a little valid.

So now you think you are Jesus? :rolleyes:
Or you are trying to condemn Bob becuase you want to follow the teachings of Jesus?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
allsmiles said:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
allsmiles said:

Freedom Train

BANNED
Banned
I think Bob's post shows strength of character but I agree it may not be warranted at this time. Just because a suspect was nabbed the judicial process must occur and like others I am not convinced this fellow is the culprit as of yet. Let the wheeels of justice turn and we'll see.

Shalom

I read on Fox news website that the guy says he drugged Jonbenet and then accidentally killed her while the autopsy report shows no sign of any drugs present in her system at the time of death. I also read that people think this guy just wanted to get out of Thailand and away from their justice system, so by admitting to the Ramsey murder case he will be brought to America and doesnt face Thailands justice system. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.