Old Covenant And New Covenant

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The TaNaKh is Genesis to Chronicles.

I am not posting anymore on this thread today with the ending of day.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said TaNaKh
A little camouflage of ignorance I see. I have never asked you about TaNaKh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Go spread your heresy, deception, and blasphemy some where else.

Shalom.

It is neither heresy, nor deception, nor blasphemy.

I forgive you for your words against me spoken without understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

Your faith is so confused.

You need to meditate and get to know what God and Jesus is all about.

The more you speak the more you are confusing yourself.

It is about time you need to stop posting all together for your own sake.

What you say is nothing but confusion and a big mess.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

Your faith is so confused.

You need to meditate and get to know what God and Jesus is all about.

The more you speak the more you are confusing yourself.

It is about time you need to stop posting all together for your own sake.

What you say is nothing but confusion and a big mess.
Shalom.

You have changed your message to me. Meaning, you told me that something improved. This is in reference to my posts or writing style or something. I do not know why you have chosen to make assessments of me.

I enjoy sharing God's Word on Theology Online. From Torah to The Gospel, it is a joy. Jesus said that we are to keep and teach the Commandments of the Law, Torah, to be called great in The Kingdom of Heaven. He also said to repent and believe the gospel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

You really need to stop posting all together.

Get to know God and Jesus. You don't understand God's kingdom.
Shalom.

I do understand God's Kingdom.

You don't understand something. I tell you this because for some reason you seek to shame, demean, caution, or warn me of something.

How about we talk it over sometime next week? For now I forgive you. I forgive you for telling me that I should not post any more. I forgive you for telling me that I do not know God and Jesus. I do not hold anything against you. You are also not my wife. I do not have a wife; I am unmarried. In the Bible it says that a woman should not teach or exercise authority over a man. I am a man, and you are not my teacher. Do not dictate to me the way you see things or the way that you see me. Keep learning of God and Jesus. If you do not have a male, a man, for a teacher, you still have God, The Man Christ Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

Thank you for wanting to make a difference in the world.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is neither heresy, nor deception, nor blasphemy.

I forgive you for your words against me spoken without understanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Yes you do. Do you even know that you cant leave Christianity and become a Jew. Once you have been kicked out of Christianity by God. There is no other way to get right with God. That is why you blaspheme against Jesus, spread heresy, and deceive anyone who listens to you.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes you do. Do you even know that you cant leave Christianity and become a Jew. Once you have been kicked out of Christianity by God. There is no other way to get right with God. That is why you blaspheme against Jesus, spread heresy, and deceive anyone who listens to you.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
Shalom.

You can become a Jew and join with Israel in observing all of God's commands. You just do not need to do so. It is not required, and it is more than the essentials for those turning to God from among the Gentiles.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know you have confidence in yourself.

It is useless talking to you.

good day.
Shalom.

My confidence is in God. He has done great things! He has done great things! He has done great things! Bless His Holy Name! Bless the LORD! O my soul! And all that is within me bless His Holy Name!

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
He has a bad comprehension problem. He cant focus on a subject. His mind wonders.

Shalom.

You and I have discussed some similar subjects. With each other, and with others. Just look at some of our thread titles over the years!

Shalom!

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You and I have discussed some similar subjects. With each other, and with others. Just look at some of our thread titles over the years!

Shalom!

Jacob

I said
lol You don't discuss, you dictate. You have no comprehension.