Oil Prices

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually, no, they don't know that. Your claim that "there is no opportunity to make profits even if oil is high" is false.
Yeah, because investors aren't interested in profits.

So you still haven't given us the real answer why investors don't want to invest in oil production when profits are high.
That statement stands.
LOL. Sure man.

Even by your standards it doesn't stand, that it's the oil companies and not investors. You're free to practice cognitive dissonance at your leisure.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Ok. You had your chance to answer the question.
To be frank, many in the petroleum industry are MAGA types who are more than happy to sit on their hands and make Biden look bad with high oil/gas prices while they take profits.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ That's totally it! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…
But there's something you seem to be missing: The price of oil is determined by the global market and global production/consumption--all of which depend on factors that Biden and domestic producers have no direct control over.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But there's something you seem to be missing: The price of oil is determined by the global market and global production/consumption--all of which depend on factors that Biden and domestic producers have no direct control over.
Amazing! You've cracked the secret to the global oil market! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

marke

Unemployment is very low, so there must be quite a few businesses afloat in today's market.
Maybe you could talk to an accountant who does the books for lots of businesses. He or she could bring you up to speed. Businesses are not as healthy as one might think. Don't look at employment data and draw unrealistic or inaccurate conclusions. I have been a businessman for more than 30 years. I thought I was going to go bankrupt several times because running a business is tougher than people think and there are no wheelbarrow loads of cash to throw around. My accountant told me, I'm sure to encourage me, "Don't worry, I do the books on more than 50 businesses and yours is one of the healthiest of them all."

Gary K

Banned
Unemployment is very low, so there must be quite a few businesses afloat in today's market.
There you go hiding from reality again. Unemployment rates have been tinkered with again and again and always ended up lowering the unemployment rate the day they started being used. They same number of people were still unemployed but somehow the unemployment rate dropped and whoever was president at the time did a victory lap crowing how successful his economic policies had been.

Here is our real unemployment rate figured the same way the government used to figure it decades ago.

marke

In a step towards State control of industry, Comrade Dear Leader Joe the Rapist nationalizes gasoline production and claims the right to set prices.

View attachment 3286
What he meant was he will take credit for the good results from policies promoted by Trump and republicans and will blame Trump and republicans and anyone else he can for the bad results from his policies.