Oh Jesus! Cross-purify deadly me.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Among many evils done by me, one such in my childhood pains my mind often. Then our clan was uprooted by rioting Muslims of Bangladesh. Father getting a teaching job was saved, but my uncle was not. He scarcely survived. His eldest son Asoke was placed in our house for education. I should have consoled homesick him. But I was a most envious urchin. I often persecuted bringing helpless him to tears. For this he departed without getting education.

Latter I went to the brink of madness and Jesus saved me. So now I obey him in serving-preaching among our enemy Muslims for 25 years. But here also my deeply embedded pride makes me unproductive. This and the memory of my past sins often haunt me. As many of those who suffered from me have died I can’t seek forgiveness from them, though many of them might have forgiven me. Still I must repent to get that forgiveness. So this confession is for my peace of mind.

I beseech Jesus, who can reach everyone in everyplace, to undo the harm I had done and am still doing.

oatmeal

Among many evils done by me, one such in my childhood pains my mind often. Then our clan was uprooted by rioting Muslims of Bangladesh. Father getting a teaching job was saved, but my uncle was not. He scarcely survived. His eldest son Asoke was placed in our house for education. I should have consoled homesick him. But I was a most envious urchin. I often persecuted bringing helpless him to tears. For this he departed without getting education.

Latter I went to the brink of madness and Jesus saved me. So now I obey him in serving-preaching among our enemy Muslims for 25 years. But here also my deeply embedded pride makes me unproductive. This and the memory of my past sins often haunt me. As many of those who suffered from me have died I can’t seek forgiveness from them, though many of them might have forgiven me. Still I must repent to get that forgiveness. So this confession is for my peace of mind.

I beseech Jesus, who can reach everyone in everyplace, to undo the harm I had done and am still doing.

You are justified. Romans 5:1

God is at peace with you.

You now need to realize that you are at peace with God.

That will take some work to make that a habit in your thinking.

One definition of justification that makes it easy to remember what God has done for use through Christ - just as if I never sinned.

Jesus Christ paid the price for your sins.

Simply accept that.

God had that done because He sees the good in you. He does know that you sin. He does not remember your sins to hold them against you. They are done and gone. God knows we all sin and he had Jesus Christ for us. That is God's love to us. To condemn ourselves when God does not condemn us is wrong. Romans 8:1

The sins you might do today. They are gone.

The sins you might do tomorrow. Jesus Christ paid the price for those too.

Do you want to sin against God?

No, of course you don't.

Romans 3:22-26

Romans 5:16-21

Romans 6:17-23

Enjoy your new life in Christ.

Romans 6:4

oatmeal

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Thank u brother, though I don't beleive in faith justification theory. Actually I have found that love justifies us by promoting repentance. Since Christ taught me to love, repentance comes. When there was no love there was no repentance.

I aint no monkey

Thank u brother, though I don't beleive in faith justification theory. Actually I have found that love justifies us by promoting repentance. Since Christ taught me to love, repentance comes. When there was no love there was no repentance.

It's not a theory, it's a Biblical teaching. Romans 5:1

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Is not bible made by people like us? They rejected Peter's, Thomas' and others gospel by their human reason. No angel told them. It is idolatry to make it equal to God by claiming infalibility for it.
Actually living Christ live with us teaching when we do his work as I am doing among Muslims for 30 years. He is the infalible word of God not a book. Besides in our tatally different context ancient bible cant cope

oatmeal

Romans 5:1

It is true whether you believe it or not

jeremysdemo

you are in line with scripture, Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation.

I lot of people take the teachings of Paul out of context and twist them to their own destruction to avoid the simple truth of the gospel.

Faith is a gift from God who leads to repentance therefor justifying us, you just have to understand it in the context.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

The writings which are called the New Testament were mostly letters which were sent to the churches in various parts of the world of that time. The churches were mostly established by the writers of those letters, so when the churches received them, they knew from whom the letters were coming. The New Testament writings grew with the established churches. They knew what they had, so when the Gnostics wrote letters and so-called 'gospels' and forged an Apostle's name to them, the churches immediately recognized that the teachings in these forgeries did not agree with the teachings that they had from the Apostles. The New Testament is reliable and will prove itself to be if one has received Christ as his Savior and trusted in His finished work upon the cross.

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Rom 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

jobeth

If you are continuing to sin, you must stop sinning.

1 John 3:3-6 (KJV)
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

There is no forgiveness for deliberate sin.

Hebrews 10:26-27 (KJV)
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

God will by no means clear the guilty.

see also:
Ex 23:7; Ex 34:7; Nah 1:3; Num 14:18; Heb 10:26;

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
If you are continuing to sin, you must stop sinning.

There is no forgiveness for deliberate sin.

Hebrews 10:26-27 (KJV)
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
My 50 year experiance prove that we cant stop sinning as our hearts are impure compared to Christ. But like parents He forgives always beforehand. But we dont receive that unless we repent. So Christ always exhorted culturing repentance. Lol [/I]