Obamacare

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
In the US, the poor die an average of six years younger than their wealthy counterparts.

Forgive. I need to interrupt this thread :blabla: to be chatty (1 Pe 5:3). :rolleyes:

WoundedEgo, did you know that the average person's left hand does 56% of the typing?
drool.gif
Weird Facts.

1.5 million cancellations so far

Congress to exempt staff from Obamacare

Britain's NHS pulls plug on £11bn healthcare computer system

Paralyzed firefighter kicked off insurance

CNN: White House Pressuring Insurance Companies To Not Criticize ObamaCare

UK top court: OK for hospital to stop treatment

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The website hasn't crashed--and Barack Obama :Nineveh: is Steve Jobs. :BRAVO:

images

i_youmu-timnehnina.gif
Monty Python: The Parrot Sketch

'Whatever' Human Services Kathleen Sebelius got testy with legislators

whatever-2-female-smile-whatever-smiley-emoticon-000245-large.gif

Sebelius: “Don’t do this to me”

Blame others for cancelled health plans
Obama: 'bad apples insurers'

"This was always about destroying the American private healthcare system. There is not a tear shed in the White House--not even a crocodile tear over those who lost their health insurance." ~ Dennis Prager

Obama: 'Just shop around'--on a site that doesn't work

White House told insurance execs to keep quiet

'Data Mining' Budget 'To Ensure Programs Redistribute Tens of Billions'

Belgium considering unprecedented law to grant euthanasia for children

Slate Magazine: Canada has death panels and that's a good thing

Obama: It's hard but it's worth it. It is the right thing to do Isa 5:20

obama%20devil%20pic.jpg

Propaganda: White House Asks for Photos of Happy Obamacare Enrollees

Sex workers jazzed about Obamacare

Dems now calling for doctors to take Medicare, Medicaid patients

Obama denies health care comments
Video recordings show him saying them -- at least 29 times

'Unions May Get Health Law Tax Relief'

Sebelius admits felons can become navigators

250,000 Colorado plans cancelled

Delaware Spends $4 Million to Enroll 4 People

Poll: 78% of Uninsured Not Interested in ObamaCare

52 million Americans have lost or will lose health insurance

Blame game as insurers dump doctors

Obama Knows Best: Obama 2010. Americans Won't Lose Insurance, They'll Change To 'Better Deal' :Nineveh:

It's all about you: Obama: 'I got burned already with a website...' :Commie:

Tell Congress: 'Live by Your Laws!'

Persuasion cannot save him now, Campaigning will not work this time

The Truth about Navigators: Corruption at the heart of the president’s signature program

California: 1 Million Lose Insurance

Conflict of interest: WebMD pockets millions from feds to promote Obamacare

Promoting sexual sin

President thwarts Congress again

Related:

Lawlessness

Insurers: 'Fix' could raise costs

Another woman with cancer dumped from insurance

Flashback:

Hillary Clinton 2007: 'If you have a plan you like, you keep it'

Home sellers discover hidden new Obamacare tax

Thousands of Doctors Dropped from Health Plans

House passes bill to keep your insurance
Obama vows to veto

Dem Rep: Amnesty key to making law work

Report: White House working with insurers to bypass Healthcare.gov

Related:

Lawlessness

Biden: 'God willing' health site will be fixed Ex 20:15 :dizzy:

Former FTC Commissioner: Obamacare Website Violates Federal Regulations

Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here.

Woman Hailed As Success Story Now Can't Afford

Plans in DC Cover Abortion, Not Hearing Aids

Perks Ease Way In Health Plans For Lawmakers

Analysis: 50 to 100 million insurance cancellations coming

Blaming Republicans
Obama: 'Invested in Failure' of Healthcare Law

Sebelius asked to explain $2B in Obamacare loans

Will this court case shatter Obamacare?

80 million could lose employer coverage under Obamacare

Boy with cancer loses coverage

Obamacare sign-up for small businesses delayed a year

Last edited:

99lamb

Obama today, has said he is sorry, that people are losing their healthcare.
If there was an opposition party, they would realize that campaign speech is one thing but when Obama was elected El Presidente he continued to lie about healthcare, knowing as early as 2010 that a significant amount of people would because of Obama Care lose their insurance coverage.
For this I would like to see impeachment at least discussed by the Republicans against this President.
There is no longer any honor or integrity among our elected politicians.

99lamb

President O - I regret very much that people are losing their health care..... This man has no shame.:devil:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
At least a few people are happy about Obamacare.

Thanks Obamacare: Prostitutes Say It Is "Truly a Blessing"

Nov. 20, 2013

Taxpayers will be happy to know they not only fund abortions under the Affordable Care Act, they also help prostitutes stay healthy.

Prior to Obamacare, brothel workers at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch in Nevada said they were unable to find coverage under their profession.

Prostitute “Caressa Kisses” explained to WOAI NBC News:

“They equate us to illegal working girls who have very high STDS and AIDS rates. Which we have none of the above, we’re legal, licensed prostitutes.

I see the doctor every week, it’s state mandatory. And we’re tested weekly and monthly for blood.

We’re independent contractors, so we have to get our own insurance. So this is truly a blessing. We really hope that the kinks are worked out and that affordable healthcare for all happens.”
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarahj...thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm

These are the same girls that were supporting Ron Paul in the last Presidential election.

index.php

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
He knows full well they would, soon will come the single payer system... that was the plan all along i bet
Of course that was the plan. Thats why he has been lying through his teeth the whole time, waiting for all this to happen so that when his lies finally came to light it would be to late.

The Republicans MUST take back the Senate and the White House or else healthcare in America will be irrevocably destroyed.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Of course that was the plan. Thats why he has been lying through his teeth the whole time, waiting for all this to happen so that when his lies finally came to light it would be to late.

The Republicans MUST take back the Senate and the White House or else healthcare in America will be irrevocably destroyed.
Destroyed, yes. Irrevocably destroyed, no. The best thing that could happen to U.S. health care would be for it to be completely destroyed in the hopes that rises from the ashes actually works.

Consider: I had a heart scare earlier this year and spent a day and a night in the hospital. They took four blood samples and monitored me. That is it. The bill came to $18,000 of which $12,000 was written off by the insurance company. What was the real cost of that service? By comparison I had one of my horses spend the night at the vet on IV fluids. The bill for that was $1,800. The vet made money at that rate and the two services were not substantially different - IV and observation. Add to this the cost of litigation and malpractice insurance and medical costs rapidly soar far past the point of being able to afford them.

Reform needs to address insurance, which tends to greatly inflate prices in any market they are the prime payer, litigation and actual healthcare costs.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Consider: I had a heart scare earlier this year and spent a day and a night in the hospital. They took four blood samples and monitored me. That is it. The bill came to $18,000 of which $12,000 was written off by the insurance company. What was the real cost of that service? By comparison I had one of my horses spend the night at the vet on IV fluids. The bill for that was $1,800. The vet made money at that rate and the two services were not substantially different - IV and observation. Add to this the cost of litigation and malpractice insurance and medical costs rapidly soar far past the point of being able to afford them.

Reform needs to address insurance, which tends to greatly inflate prices in any market they are the prime payer, litigation and actual healthcare costs.
Or..... another option would be the next time you have a health scare... go to the vet!

WoundedEgo

Destroyed, yes. Irrevocably destroyed, no. The best thing that could happen to U.S. health care would be for it to be completely destroyed in the hopes that rises from the ashes actually works.

My wife spent two nights in the hospital because of "complicated diverticulitis". The bill was like $38,000. I think the antibiotic IV was $15,000. Fortunately because of her insurance she paid $587 or something like that.

Now, when we were living in South and Central America we had need of medical care several times. The only thing they charges us for (even though we were not Citizens or even considered permanent residents) was for the medicines (like $20). Stitches for my sun, a gall stone visit, x-ray... no charge. I donated a hundred pesos to the Argentine clinic around the corner from our house for stitching up my son and they wanted me to be very sure that I understood that for all of their services, the bandages, etc there was no charge. I just was so grateful.

That's the kind of country I want to live in.