Obama for Death Panels, Against Meal Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not odds (I already know there's a 100% chance of not convincing Bob of any science or political ideas he currently rejects).It's more like this . . . . "do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."
Oh .. so who are you hoping to convince?

Alate_One

Oh .. so who are you hoping to convince?
I'm not going to convince anyone on Bob's radio show. I post *here* because I know that people that are not "true believers" in YEC and the extreme right-wing koolaid actually read these posts. There is also the fun of pinning Bob to the wall. You, however will never admit being wrong, unlike Bob (who admits being wrong and then hops to a new topic to distract).

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not going to convince anyone on Bob's radio show. I post *here* because I know that people that are not "true believers" in YEC and the extreme right-wing koolaid actually read these posts. There is also the fun of pinning Bob to the wall. You, however will never admit being wrong, unlike Bob (who admits being wrong and then hops to a new topic to distract).

Wow. So much angst. :chuckle:

I'm sure it's not all as bad as you make out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.