Obama - A Monkey In A Tropical Forest?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
(Reuters) - North Korea called U.S. President Barack Obama a "monkey" and blamed Washington on Saturday for Internet outages it has experienced during a confrontation with the United States over the hacking of the film studio Sony Pictures.

The National Defense Commission, the North's ruling body chaired by state leader Kim Jong Un, said Obama was responsible for Sony's belated decision to release the action comedy "The Interview", which depicts a plot to assassinate Kim.

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unnamed spokesman for the commission said in a statement carried by the official KCNA news agency, using a term seemingly designed to cause racial offense that North Korea has resorted to previously.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
kim-jong-un-floppy-disk-technology.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The left can not say anything because they are on the side of the commie. So when a commie insults another commie, they just ignore it.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Those Silly Evolutionists!!!

Obama Barack? Husane
I can't even Spell his Middle Name; See, that's how you can tell, Obama Obviously Descended from Llamas, and not Apes or a Monkey; Silly Evolutionists.

th

; D

=M=

When is the Discovery Channel, going to get some Quality Entertainment, that teaches about Science again?

Never.

http://www.discovery.com/

I Love Llamas, but you are all a bunch of Dorks, for not sticking with Actual Science; and Placing Crappy Programming all over the TV Networks!!!

I Will Break you, as Well!!!

Fast N' Loud?

More like Fast N' Lame, you bunch of Losers.

I'm Researching all of you, now as Well.
: D

I've Got my Eye on You!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2346169/fullcredits

Three Separate Producers;
Aaron Krummel ... (23 episodes, 2012-2013)
Aaron Schurman ... (18 episodes, 2012-2013)
William Martens ... (8 episodes, 2013)

Series Writing Credits
Meg Mathisen ... (2 episodes, 2013)

Series Cast
K.C. Mathieu K.C. Mathieu ...
Crazy Painter) / ... (43 episodes, 2012-2014)
Richard Rawlings Richard Rawlings ...
Himself (43 episodes, 2012-2014)
Aaron Kaufmann Aaron Kaufmann ...
Himself (40 episodes, 2012-2014)
Tom Smith Tom Smith ...
Tom / ... (21 episodes, 2013-2014)
Sue Martin Sue Martin ...
Herself (20 episodes, 2012-2014)
Aaron Kauffman Aaron Kauffman ...
Himself (3 episodes, 2013)
Dennis Collins Dennis Collins ...
Himself (2 episodes, 2013)
Burt Reynolds Burt Reynolds ...
Himself (2 episodes, 2013)
Jason Ellis Jason Ellis ...
Elrod (1 episode, 2012)

I'm gonna Get you, So Good!!! LOL!!!

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The left can not say anything because they are on the side of the commie. So when a commie insults another commie, they just ignore it.
Maybe some can finally see how close the immature obstructionist racists of the Republican right wing act like the leader of a tyrannical nation.

But probably not.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe some can finally see how close the immature obstructionist racists of the Republican right wing act like the leader of a tyrannical nation.

But probably not.

So you have no point to make. No problem.

You have no problem with the North Korean murderer who called the African born man a monkey. I see.

This Charming Manc

Well after that insightful analysis, the only person left looking like a monkey is you.

The reason the left isn't setting its hair on fire over this, is every sane person agrees it was wrong, and the only people wanting to debate it are racists, birthers and people wanting to take a cheap political shot at Obama.

Its not wise to feed those beasts.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

From the night of the president’s inauguration, the GOP has plotted to deny Obama any successes, even as the country languished in a recession made worse by eight years of policies that had the effect of purposely exacerbating income inequality.

Newt Gingrich and others met over drinks and steak and decided to stop everything the new president did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_Not_Ask_What_Good_We_Do

Let me know if I need to provide any more citations.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The immaturity and ignorance of the obstructionists was brought home to me when Joe Wilson (the guy who screamed You LIE during Obama's State of the Union speech) was finally forced to apologize a few days later.

He said something like "I guess I let my emotions get the better of me....".

Exactly.

Parents who try to raise their children in an adult manner should allow them to express their feelings, fully feel their emotions and be mature enough to name them and express them in adult ways.

I think this is immature and ignorant.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
The immaturity and ignorance of the obstructionists was brought home to me when Joe Wilson (the guy who screamed You LIE during Obama's State of the Union speech) was finally forced to apologize a few days later.

He said something like "I guess I let my emotions get the better of me....".

Exactly.

Parents who try to raise their children in an adult manner should allow them to express their feelings, fully feel their emotions and be mature enough to name them and express them in adult ways.

I think this is immature and ignorant.

joe wilson screamed "you lie like a monkey in a tropical forest"? :freak:

i musta missed that one :idunno: