OAN host calls for mass executions in violent acceleration of false stolen election conspiracies

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

In a particularly disturbing, dystopian development, a presenter on One America News (OAN) casually called for the “execution” of the “tens of thousands” Americans who “stole” the 2020 election from Trump.

“What are the consequences for traitors who meddled with our sacred democratic process and tried to steal power by taking away the voices of the American people?” he said. “Well, in the past, America had a very good solution for dealing with such traitors. Execution.”

In an impassioned monologue, Pearson Sharp looks straight into the camera, and asks, “how many people were involved in these efforts to undermine the election? Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands? How many people does it take to carry out a coup against the presidency?”

Probably however many stormed the Capitol in January... but we digress.

. . . .

Will Sommer of The Daily Beast shared the segment to Twitter, claiming he came across the footage via QAnon conspiracy theorists. Allegedly, QAnon supporters see it as “proof” these the aforementioned “executions” are truly set to occur — and soon. “Lots of glee in the Q chat rooms,” he wrote.

DakotaRose

Inappropriate? Possibly. Crazy? Perhaps.

But you do realize that tampering with an election is subterfuge and treason. Treason is punished with execution. Article 3 of the Constitution lays it out.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Inappropriate? Possibly. Crazy? Perhaps.

But you do realize that tampering with an election is subterfuge and treason. Treason is punished with execution. Article 3 of the Constitution lays it out.
Do you agree with the Capitol protestors who shouted "Hang Mike Pence"?

DakotaRose

I don't think he'd be considered guilty of treason just for certifying the results as presented to him. Unless maybe it could be proven he was involved.

If you go to a pawn shop and buy something that was stolen but you didn't know it, do the police first punish you? No, you're just a link in the chain. You may lose your item and money, but the real criminal is the one who stole it.

My point with my comment is that IF there was a stolen election THEN that is treason punishable by death. Was the reporter being inflammatory? Yes. That's the job of the media these days. Inflammation sells.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'm not sure what inane point you're trying to make.

My point was just that treason is punishable by death according to the Constitution.
Who exactly do you think should be executed for treason with regard to the 2020 election? Name names.

I'll tell you this much: You're going to have to name a lot of Republicans, starting with Mike Pence, and going on to the governor of Georgia, the secretary of state of Georgia, etc.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He's been trolling another poor schmuck here who is currently on vacation. Don't be his next victim.
Do you think the governor of Georgia and the secretary of state of Georgia are guilty of treason with regard to the 2020 presidential election? If not, why not?