O’Reilly: Biden is Toast

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
On Wednesday’s No Spin News, Bill declared that this week’s inflation news signals the unofficial end of the Biden administration.

Even CNN says Biden is lower than Trump. Biden is through. Thanks for electing him though your braindead retarded Democrats.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned

Fox News host reacts to the president's blunders on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

The D's are in a sticky wicket right now.

The Biden Family- Doc Jill and Hunter- are in no mood to give up power. Even if Sleepy Joe is in a fog and doesn't know he's president they do and love the power.

Even if the D's were to seize power, they'd have a tough time nominating anyone other than the cackling VP. It would be a slap in the face of black womanhood to anoint someone else as leader.

Last edited:

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
I stopped believing anything O'reilly had to say more than a decade ago. He chewed out Napolitano on his show and told him he didn't want to hear anything about the Constitution as it was in conflict with O'Rielly's agenda. From that day on I have lost all trust in him. He is no friend of liberty or truth.

Nobody is perfect. If we were all judged by our worst day then we would all be screwed.

For the most part O'Reilly is correct. He is wrong once in a while, but remember, he offers opinion, not hard news.

On this subject about Biden, he is right on the money.

Arthur Brain

On Wednesday’s No Spin News, Bill declared that this week’s inflation news signals the unofficial end of the Biden administration.

Even CNN says Biden is lower than Trump. Biden is through. Thanks for electing him though your braindead retarded Democrats.

Given that the choice was between Biden & another 4 years of Captain Bonespurs there was only one outcome that would be in the realms of sanity and thankfully was made.

You sound rather familiar also...

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Given that the choice was between Biden & another 4 years of Captain Bonespurs there was only one outcome that would be in the realms of sanity and thankfully was made

So you prefer raging inflation, high prices, wars in Ukraine, pedophiles grooming kids, and a senile lost fool as Usurper in Chief ...

as opposed to a strong military and the lowest unemployment in 50 years under Trump, when enemies feared us and promises were kept.

October 5, 2018
U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops To 3.7 Percent, Lowest In Nearly 50 Years

All I can say is that you are living proof that Liberalism is definitely a mental disease.

Gary K

Banned
Nobody is perfect. If we were all judged by our worst day then we would all be screwed.

For the most part O'Reilly is correct. He is wrong once in a while, but remember, he offers opinion, not hard news.

On this subject about Biden, he is right on the money.
Really? So, as far as you're concerned someone who is willing to throw over the constitution to get what they want is trustworthy. That is no different than Biden and the swamp overthrowing the constitution to get what they want. Yeah, it's just an inadvertent mistake. NOT!

Anyone who makes those kind of pronouncements has forever damaged themselves in my eyes because the constitution is our only protection against totalitarianism. It needs to be seen as sacrosanct in our nation if we want liberty. Anyone who is willing to sacrifice it for anything must be seen as evil. If not, this battle for liberty is already a lost cause.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
So, as far as you're concerned someone who is willing to throw over the constitution to get what they want is trustworthy

I am quite sure that your hyperbole does not represent the truth.

O'Reilly is willing to throw over the constitution to get what he wants?

Please sir, that sort of rant is worthy of a purple haired, nose-ringed freak on Tik Tok who thinks Trump is Hitler, but it is not worthy of any reasonable person who claims to only read "real news" as you claim to do. Please don't waste my time with such rot.

Arthur Brain

So you prefer raging inflation, high prices, wars in Ukraine, pedophiles grooming kids, and a senile lost fool as Usurper in Chief ...

as opposed to a strong military and the lowest unemployment in 50 years under Trump, when enemies feared us and promises were kept.

October 5, 2018

All I can say is that you are living proof that Liberalism is definitely a mental disease.
The invasion of Ukraine is all down to Putin and his despotic regime so that was bizarre. So's your nonsense about somehow preferring pedophiles grooming kids. I despise pedophilia and any atrocity of any stripe all ends up.

Welcome back "Trump Gurl"...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

October 5, 2018

You forgot about Afghanistan and leaving billions of dollars of the best armaments in the world in the hands of our enemies

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
FRxLrWTVUAADr9G

Gary K

Banned
I am quite sure that your hyperbole does not represent the truth.

O'Reilly is willing to throw over the constitution to get what he wants?

Please sir, that sort of rant is worthy of a purple haired, nose-ringed freak on Tik Tok who thinks Trump is Hitler, but it is not worthy of any reasonable person who claims to only read "real news" as you claim to do. Please don't waste my time with such rot.
Anyone who tells the world they don't don't want to hear about the constitution when it gets in the way of what they want believes in what the democrats believe in. The rule of men rather than the rule of law.

The rule of law means that the rules apply equally to everyone and that everyone can understand them so they can adjust their behavior to abide by it. That's why our Constitution is so simple. It's written so that everyone can understand it.

If you had seen that show you would have been convinced like I was. O'Reilly was yelling at Napolitano, shaking his finger in Napolitano's face, and his face was beet red. Napolitano was sitting there absolutely stunned and looking at someone off camera while his holding his hands and shoulders up in a gesture of pleading like what did I say that was so wrong. That scene convinced me that O'Rielly has no liking for our Constitution and thus not to be trusted. Oh, he wants moral laws but he doesn't give a fig if those laws are Constitutional or not. Hes a totalitarian at heart.