Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
imagesqtbnANd9GcQX7ap5zm6hr8zOSmKXs.jpg

Letsargue

Finally. :plain:

((( Finally )))??????????

Finally What, Smart Guy?????? - Can you give us all a reason for (( Finally ))?? - Something has to be finalized to become (( Final )), or are you that ( Smart )?? -- And I'm the ((( Nut )))???????? -- A nut is what it is, and it is not a pleasant looking fruit, but ( You ) love yourself in all your great Wisdom and Knowledge, HHHHUUUUHHHH??? --- ( Prove me wrong with your smart mouth )!!!!

Paul -- 073112

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
((( Finally )))??????????

Finally What, Smart Guy??????
Well, you know it can't be that you've finally mastered punctuation. So that's a step closer, eh? Stylistically, do those extra question marks indicate your level of curiosity, or do certain keys just tend to stick on your board?

- Can you give us all a reason for (( Finally ))??
Several, but I think it's more rewarding when you have to uncover the heart of a thing yourself, don't you?

- Something has to be finalized to become (( Final )), or are you that ( Smart )??
Why do you imagine those two things are mutually exclusive? :think:

-- And I'm the ((( Nut )))????????
Well, if grammar is any indicator, it's a distinct possibility. Though I think you're more affected than afflicted.

Mostly I was simply happy to see you either admit to or find your wheelhouse. :plain:

-- A nut is what it is, and it is not a pleasant looking fruit,
I've never considered that, to be frank...nope, still haven't.

but ( You ) love yourself in all your great Wisdom and Knowledge,
I do love me some me, to borrow from the poet and your flattery aside. Otherwise my neighbor would be in a fix. But how do you feel about you? That's the question. Or one of them.

HHHHUUUUHHHH???
Do you make that noise in restaurants? If so, I think I can explain why they tend to seat you where they do.

--- ( Prove me wrong with your smart mouth )!!!!

Paul -- 073112
That's Mr. Smartmouth Fancypants to you. :IA:

Else, no---I believe you're doing fine all by yourself. :plain:

Letsargue

Well, you know it can't be that you've finally mastered punctuation. So that's a step closer, eh? Stylistically, do those extra question marks indicate your level of curiosity, or do certain keys just tend to stick on your board?

Several, but I think it's more rewarding when you have to uncover the heart of a thing yourself, don't you?

Why do you imagine those two things are mutually exclusive? :think:

Well, if grammar is any indicator, it's a distinct possibility. Though I think you're more affected than afflicted.

Mostly I was simply happy to see you either admit to or find your wheelhouse. :plain:

I've never considered that, to be frank...nope, still haven't.

I do love me some me, to borrow from the poet and your flattery aside. Otherwise my neighbor would be in a fix. But how do you feel about you? That's the question. Or one of them.

Do you make that noise in restaurants? If so, I think I can explain why they tend to seat you where they do.

That's Mr. Smartmouth Fancypants to you. :IA:

Else, no---I believe you're doing fine all by yourself. :plain:

Mr. What?? – “I tell you, I know you not whence ye are”.

Paul – 080312

Letsargue

I get that a lot...when I visit the 1700s in my time machine. :plain:

I don't think you're doing very much in proving me wrong with your childish foolishness!!!!! - Is it because you don't have the Wisdom or the Knowledge of God to do anything but act like a foolish child??
-- Why not ( just Prove me wrong, wise Guy )??? -- It should be easy for the likes of you with all the nice help you have!!

Paul -- 080312

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't think you're doing very much in proving me wrong with your childish foolishness!!!!!
Then here's the straight and narrow, so pay attention, I'm suspending billable hours to give it to you:

I don't have to. I don't need to prove anything to beat you. I don't have to lift a brick, because you're driving the forklift. Every crazy punctuation gambit, every shouting challenge, every bit of mangled syntax, presumptive chest thumping and paranoid, sweeping denouncement of any voice not clearly inside your noggin does that job for me.

You want to be taken seriously? Be serious. You want to have an argument, demonstrate you're capable of doing more than pulling off a spittle flecked monologue. Until then you're just a bullseye with an attitude, the back nine on a Put-Putt, an anniversary dinner at a Denny's.

Beat you? I beat you before I hit quote. And thanks for the assist.

:e4e:

Letsargue

Then here's the straight and narrow, so pay attention, I'm suspending billable hours to give it to you:

I don't have to. I don't need to prove anything to beat you. I don't have to lift a brick, because you're driving the forklift. Every crazy punctuation gambit, every shouting challenge, every bit of mangled syntax, presumptive chest thumping and paranoid, sweeping denouncement of any voice not clearly inside your noggin does that job for me.

You want to be taken seriously? Be serious. You want to have an argument, demonstrate you're capable of doing more than pulling off a spittle flecked monologue. Until then you're just a bullseye with an attitude, the back nine on a Put-Putt, an anniversary dinner at a Denny's.

Beat you? I beat you before I hit quote. And thanks for the assist.

:e4e:

Here we go again, the (( Same old lip service )) about nothing, and calling it something!! -- Only the most foolish fool can think up something so foolish as that double talk, without anything to prove anything; WOW!!

Paul – 080312

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Here we go again, the (( Same old lip service )) about nothing, and calling it something!! -- Only the most foolish fool can think up something so foolish as that double talk, without anything to prove anything; WOW!!
Like I once told clients, I can't tell you what to do, only what you should do. I can't tell you what to say, but I can tell you what you shouldn't. You've had good advice. Now you can continue the carnival ride or turn of the lights and bells and try a new approach.

Completely up to you. Unless you're actually a nut, of course. In that case it doesn't matter what I tell you.

:cheers:

Letsargue

Like I once told clients, I can't tell you what to do, only what you should do. I can't tell you what to say, but I can tell you what you shouldn't. You've had good advice. Now you can continue the carnival ride or turn of the lights and bells and try a new approach.

Completely up to you. Unless you're actually a nut, of course. In that case it doesn't matter what I tell you.

:cheers:

What in your world are you talking about?? – You just go on, and on, with this ( nothing ), like any totally unlearned fool will do!! - There’s nothing that comes close to proving anything I’ve said wrong!! --- What’s with you?? - You call yourself a Christian, yet you have such fear of proving me wrong, - or you know you can’t!! - I’ll bet you can’t, because there’s such hate built up in that foolish skull of yours, you don’t know the Truth from a lie. --- I’ll take that back!!!! -- You wouldn’t know the Truth if (( “He” stared you in the face ))!! That’s why the following fits you as well as it did those “Gentiles”; - yes “Gentiles”!!!! >>>-- Galatians 3:1 KJV – “Before ( whose eyes ) Jesus Christ ( hath been evidently ) set forth, ( crucified among you” ). --- Are you a Gentile?? – Or do you even know that??? – Or does your foolish pride demand that you don’t answer that either?? Let’s hear another excuse!!

Paul – 080312

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What in your world are you talking about?? – You just go on, and on, with this ( nothing ), like any totally unlearned fool will do!! - There’s nothing that comes close to proving anything I’ve said wrong!! --- What’s with you?? - You call yourself a Christian, yet you have such fear of proving me wrong, - or you know you can’t!! - I’ll bet you can’t, because there’s such hate built up in that foolish skull of yours, you don’t know the Truth from a lie. --- I’ll take that back!!!! -- You wouldn’t know the Truth if (( “He” stared you in the face ))!! That’s why the following fits you as well as it did those “Gentiles”; - yes “Gentiles”!!!! >>>-- Galatians 3:1 KJV – “Before ( whose eyes ) Jesus Christ ( hath been evidently ) set forth, ( crucified among you” ). --- Are you a Gentile?? – Or do you even know that??? – Or does your foolish pride demand that you don’t answer that either?? Let’s hear another excuse!!

Paul – 080312
So that's one vote for "Nuts" then. :plain: