Nuke Yemen: An effective strategy.

Nazaroo

While even muslims all over the world denounced the Islamic Jihadist terrorist attacks in Paris,
The Islamists in Yemen not only were pro-terrorist,
but purposefully and openly took credit both for the terror-murders,
and their planning of a whole slew of attacks by "sleeper cells"
even before 2011.

They even unrepentently boasted and gloried in the senseless murders,
but promised many more similar attacks in Western countries in the future.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pa...la-claims-responsibility-paris-attack-n285856

150114-aqap-france-attacks-mn-530_5e95ee1b40fc9fde3f37984c0b0c6773.jpg

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula Claims Responsibility for Paris Attack

LONDON — A top Yemen al Qaeda leader claimed responsibility for the Charlie Hebdo massacre on Wednesday, saying that his organization orchestrated the attack as "vengeance."

In an 11-minute video titled "Message regarding the blessed raid in Paris," Nasr al-Ansi said that al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) "chose the target, laid the plan and financed the operation," according to a translated transcript put out by Al Malahem Media, AQAP's official media wing. The transcript was provided to NBC News by the Quilliam anti-extremism think tank.

Last edited:

Nazaroo

The Yemen version of Islam is so backward, so perverse, so sick and degenerate,
that even their own leaders and government have trouble controlling
the endemic and monstrous, barbaric practices, which often end in
horrific torture, death and horror for their own people.

This is a culture worse than Sodom, and requiring a more serious action.

Yemeni child bride, eight, dies of internal injuries on first night of forced marriage to groom five times her age

An eight-year-old child bride has died in Yemen of internal bleeding sustained during her wedding night after being forced to marry a man five times her age, activists have claimed.

The girl, identified only as Rawan, died in the tribal area of Hardh in northwestern Yemen, which borders Saudi Arabia.

a blogger, called 'Sad', wrote: 'some tribes believe that it is a good custom.'

The practice of marrying young girls is widespread in Yemen and has attracted the attention of international rights groups seeking to pressure the government to outlaw child marriages.

More than a quarter of Yemen's females marry before age 15, according to a report in 2010 by the Social Affairs Ministry.

Tribal custom also plays a role, including the belief that a young bride can be shaped into an obedient wife, bear more children and be kept away from temptation.

In September 2010, a 12-year-old Yemeni child-bride died after struggling for three days in labour to give birth, a local human rights organisation said.

Yemen once set 15 as the minimum age for marriage, but parliament annulled that law in the 1990s, saying parents should decide when a daughter marries.

Jesus-vs-Mohammed-09.jpg

Nazaroo

I'm proposing a humane two-prong approach:

(1) Adopt and remove children from the area (as many as possible)

(2) Use small scale nuclear weapons to eradicate the entire culture of evil.

sparta-charlie.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Target Mecca first, no warning. Then a warning that it will all be over for them if one muslim ever attacks another human in the name of islam again.

chair

I am all in favor of smart forceful action. I am totally against stupid blind violence- which is what is proposed here.

chair

Here is the secular Jewish idea of "smart forceful action...

I have two ideas:

1. Intead of just nuking Yemen, nuke Yemen, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan...did I miss any?

2. If you are going to carpet-bomb this site with your bigoted trash- whay not do it on all of the threads? An alternative approach is to just stop, and deal with my comments and criticism in a slightly more civilized fashion.

Morpheus

I have two ideas:

1. Intead of just nuking Yemen, nuke Yemen, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan...did I miss any?

2. If you are going to carpet-bomb this site with your bigoted trash- whay not do it on all of the threads? An alternative approach is to just stop, and deal with my comments and criticism in a slightly more civilized fashion.

NaziKangaroo isn't bright enough to realize that since everybody is born with one we don't need him. (anatomical reference)

shagster01

I'm proposing a humane two-prong approach:

(1) Adopt and remove children from the area (as many as possible)

(2) Use small scale nuclear weapons to eradicate the entire culture of evil.

Just curious, how do you plan on removing children from their parents first? Just picking them up door to door with no problems?

chair

How about this Muslim?

Paris shootings: 200,000 sign petition for Muslim hero who hid hostages to get French citizenship and prestigious Legion d'honneur

Nazaroo

I see you are willing to make any lie up to continue your campaign to paint all Muslims as animals.

No need to make up any lies at all:

Yemeni child bride, eight, 'dies on wedding night'

Yemen locals claim a girl has died of internal bleeding after marrying a man five times her age, but official denies allegations

MDG--Child-bride-in-Yemen-008.jpg

Yemeni women attend a rally in Sana'a in support of proposed legislation banning the marriage of girls under 17. Photograph: Mohamed Huwais/AFP/Getty Images Staff and agencies in Sana'a
Wednesday 11 September 2013 12.58 BST

An eight-year-old Yemeni girl has died of internal bleeding on her wedding night after marrying a man five times her age, a social activist and two local residents said, in a case that has caused an outcry in the media and revived debate about child brides.
Arwa Othman, head of Yemen's House of Folklore and a leading rights campaigner, said the girl, identified only as Rawan, was married to a 40-year-old late last week in the town of Meedi in Hajjah province, north-western Yemen.
"On the wedding night and after intercourse, she suffered from bleeding and uterine rupture which caused her death," Othman said. "They took her to a clinic but the medics couldn't save her life."
Othman said authorities had not taken any action against the girl's family or her husband.
A security official in the provincial town of Haradh denied any such incident had taken place. He did not want to be identified because he was not authorised to speak to the press.
But two Meedi residents contacted by Reuters confirmed the incident and said tribal chiefs had tried to cover up the incident when the news broke, warning a local journalist against covering the story.
Many poor families in Yemen marry off young daughters to save on the costs of bringing up a child and earn extra money from the dowry given to the girl.
A UN report released in January revealed the extent of the country's poverty, saying that 10.5 million of Yemen's 24 million people lacked sufficient food supplies, and 13 million had no access to safe water and basic sanitation.
Human Rights Watch (HRW) urged Yemen in December 2011 to ban marriages of girls under 18, warning it deprived child brides of education and harmed their health.
Quoting UN and government data, HRW said nearly 14% of Yemeni girls were married before the age of 15 and 52% before the age of 18. The group said many Yemeni child brides-to-be are kept from school when they reach puberty.
Discussions on the issue were shelved by political turmoil after protests against President Ali Abdullah Saleh in 2011 that led to his ouster.
Several of the 10 countries with the highest rates of child marriage are in west Africa's Sahel and Sahara belt. The practice made headlines in Nigeria in July when lawmakers attempted to scrap a constitutional clause that states citizenship can be renounced by anyone over 18 or a married woman.

Nazaroo

CHILD BRIDES: A GLOBAL ISSUE

article-2415871-1BB62310000005DC-708_110x110.jpg

Despite numerous campaigns from many of the world's largest charities and NGOs, the issue of child brides remains a global concern.
There are currently some 57.5 million child brides across the world, 40 per cent of which married in India.
Forty-six per cent of women in India were married before the age of 18, according to the National Family Health Survey-3.

Meanwhile, in Africa, 42 per cent of girls were married before turning 18 compared to 29 per cent in Latin America and the Caribbean.

But the number of child brides is estimated to rise to 140 million by 2020 if current trends continue, 18.5 million of which will be under 15 years old, analysts warn.
Statistics show that girls living in poor households are almost twice as likely to marry before 18 than girls in higher income households.
And girls younger than 15 are also five times more likely to die in childbirth than women in their 20s.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Nazaroo

I truly wish I made this stuff up:

DISGRUNTLED MUSLIM Denied Cigarette – Threatens to Blow Up Store in Name of Allah

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, January 15, 2015, 11:40 AM
They wouldn’t sell him a loosey – Now they must die.

Abdalah Mohamed, 19, is charged with two counts of second-degree intimidation. (Ira’s deli/MCSO)
Abdalah Mohamed threatened to bomb and shoot up convenience store in the name of Allah after they would not sell him a loosey.
Oregon Live reported, via Refugee Settlement Watch:
A 19-year-old is accused of threatening workers repeatedly at a Northeast Portland deli when he wasn’t able to buy a single cigarette, saying he would blow up the store “in the name of Allah,” court records say.
Abdalah Mohamed also is accused of making disparaging remarks about Jews and Israel in July, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
Mohamed was arraigned Monday afternoon on two counts of second-degree intimidation. He entered not guilty pleas to each count.
He was booked into the downtown Portland jail on the warrant Friday.
Court records indicate he’s lived in Northeast Portland for about six years and is originally from Kenya.
[….]
That’s when Mohamed started shouting threats laced with profanity and demeaning comments about Jews and Israel, Freud wrote.
According to the affidavit, Mohamed screamed, “I will blow up your store” and “I’m going to send my guys to shoot up your store.” Mohamed also referred to the owner as a “Jew” and an “Israeli.”
“You Israeli … I’ll blow up your store in the name of Allah!” Mohamed is accused of yelling, Freud wrote in the affidavit. “We take care of people like you.”
Dude may want to reevaluate his nicotine addiction.
Isn’t smoking un-Islamic?

When was the last time you heard a Christian
threaten to blow up a convenience store
in the name of JESUS, over a cigarette?