Notice to loons

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
giphy.gif

You have just been added to the menu. Users that prove themselves a distraction with bizarre forum behavior, along with trolls and spammers will get 'eaten'.

No more Squeakies, Letargues, Jacobs or similar users.

Timeloop - I have discovered that racists are nice and tasty too. They go down nicely so be forewarned!

Last edited:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I have to constantly clean up after AB, then I will remove him. This platform has stronger tools where I can remove people from threads where they don't belong. I can keep users in the lanes where they belong. If he disrupts one of your threads - I can take him out of it. Of if I have to keep doing that, when I will have to visit a permaban.

Boards that are just preaching to the choir usually stay small. He is the one that ultimately decides whether I remove knuckle heads or not. The decision was reached via a staff discussion to remove the loons. They don't foster dialog. We will have a discussion among the staff about users like Artie and Danoh. Meshak is gone, because she became a needless distraction. I do suspect if they are a persistent problem - like Meshak they may wear out their welcome.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will discuss this in our staff roundtable and get back to you. We are discussing ways to help this site grow.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I have to constantly clean up after AB, then I will remove him. This platform has stronger tools where I can remove people from threads where they don't belong. I can keep users in the lanes where they belong. If he disrupts one of your threads - I can take him out of it. Of if I have to keep doing that, when I will have to visit a permaban.

Boards that are just preaching to the choir usually stay small. He is the one that ultimately decides whether I remove knuckle heads or not. The decision was reached via a staff discussion to remove the loons. They don't foster dialog. We will have a discussion among the staff about users like Artie and Danoh. Meshak is gone, because she became a needless distraction. I do suspect if they are a persistent problem - like Meshak they may wear out their welcome.
While I don’t personally care for Meshak, she was a Lifetime member who consistently contributed to TOL. Also, her offenses and AB’s did not hold a candle to TG .. or a few others for that matter.

At some point, TOL may once again need donations. Giving special leniency to certain uncouth members is not a incentive for forum building.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is a conservative site and it will be governed as per the wishes of the ownership. The owners wanted her back. This a not a complaint board FYI. ;)