Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Not Willing to Lose? You’re a Loser

This is the show from Monday October 28th, 2013

Summary:

* Cuccinelli Goes Left… Loses to Vampire: Bob’s co-host Doug McBurney details the story of Terry Mcauliffe’s investment strategy of profiting from the deaths of terminally ill patients, before his run for governor of Virginia. Re-publican challenger Bob Cuccinelli is a shoe in right? Wrong! Bob explains how “moderate” RE-publican establishment consultants (like the ones advising Cuccinelli to avoid social conservatism) have made a living destroying conservatism within the RE-publican party! And that if Republican candidates are not willing to lose an election for standing on righteous principles… then they’re losers!!

* Of O.J & Jon Benet: Bob and Doug discuss the continuing political co-opting of liberal reporters by politicians since they burned O.J. Simpson, and the embarrassing “journalism” of Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera (and others) as they erroneously report a mystical "3rd party" mentioned in the indictment of John & Patsy Ramsey for the death of 6 year old Jon Benet. And the indictment does not undermine Bob’s theory of the clue that breaks the case!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would hardly consider John McCain or Mitt Romney economically conservative, let alone socially. They are both a couple of turds.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Nice, Bob continues to trash the Ramsey family after all these years. Stay classy.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Granite seems to think we should let murderers alone after so many years, apparently. I guess we shouldn't vilify Charles Manson anymore.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I heard on the news the other day that the dna found doesn't match anyone in the Ramsey household, that alone points to a third party.

Brother Vinny

The guilt that Patsy held inside for hiding the murder of her daughter undoubtedly brought about her cancer, which literally ate her alive.

Wow, the scientific community should be knocking down your door any day. If only we'd all known that guilt causes cancer! I just buried my mother-in-law due to cancer, and she was one of the sweetest souls I've known.

Why don't you rot in hell, you sanctimonious turd.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow, the scientific community should be knocking down your door any day. If only we'd all known that guilt causes cancer!

Can stress cause cancer?

"Stress affects the functioning of the endocrine, digestive, and immune system, in fact every system. It also worsens the symptoms of existing diseases and disorders. The chances of development of cancer are more if the immune system is not functioning well."
Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/can-stress-cause-cancer.html

I just buried my mother-in-law due to cancer, and she was one of the sweetest souls I've known.

I'm sure she was. I'm sorry for your loss.

Now that you've gotten that out of your system bro, would you like to talk about the Ramsey case?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Wow, the scientific community should be knocking down your door any day. If only we'd all known that guilt causes cancer! I just buried my mother-in-law due to cancer, and she was one of the sweetest souls I've known.

He never said that was the only thing that caused cancer. I don't like the guy either, but don't attack him for things he never said, nor implied.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He never said that was the only thing that caused cancer. I don't like the guy either, but don't attack him for things he never said, nor implied.

Then attack me for things that I've said or implied. I'm waiting...

(PS: you too can call me a "sanctimonious turd" with immunity, as obviously there was "cause" for bro's name-calling).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good piece by Bob on the
Ramsey murder.

Sorry, but he is wrong on this one. Fact time.

1. The DNA evidence came early, not late. They (Boulder PD) knew they were exempt from the crime within weeks, but pushed anyway because Boulder is run by liberals that wanted to trash some rich white folks.

2. Lou Smit the expert investigator came to an easy conclusion. You can watch replays on A&E Bio shows and other things. The crime scene photos (not just the body) are rather obvious. There was a suitcase next to the window where the predator came into the house. The suitcase had fibers from her clothes in it. He shoved her into the suitcase to try and take her out. The injuries were before she was dead, and not a "staging". This is not a debatable point. The blow to the head with the baseball bat that the Ramsey's do not own was the lethal blow. Ah hell, here is a summary, Copy and paste is easier than typing.

•Three suspicious events point to an intruder: unknown vehicles parked outside the Ramseys' home near the time of the crime; JonBenet's comment to people that she was going to get a "special visit from Santa," even though Patsy never heard JonBenet say anything about a visit from Santa.

•Police statements about there being no footprints in the snow were misleading as there was no snow around most of the perimeter of the house.

•The open basement window, movement of the window well grate and the presence of leaves and debris in the basement below the open window and a number of other clues point to the window being the entry point for the intruder.

•Pieces of debris from the window well were found in the wine cellar where JonBenet's body was discovered.

•The suitcase below the open window, which was moved there by someone other than the Ramseys, appeared to be the way an intruder boosted himself up to the open window to exit the house.

•Many hairs and fibers connected to the crime do not belong to the Ramseys or any other family member.

•Marks on JonBenet's body are consistent with the use of a stun gun which would have kept her quiet while she was removed from her bedroom.

•Fresh unidentified footprints which were visible in the mold on the wine cellar floor did not belong to any family member.

•Tests showed that a scream reported by a neighbor could have come from the basement without the Ramseys hearing it.

•The expertly constructed garrote used on JonBenet indicates an experienced sexual sadist.

•JonBenet's vicious injuries occurred before her death and were not part of some post-mortem staging.

•Unknown male DNA was found under JonBenet's fingernails and other unknown DNA was found on her body and her panties.

•The ransom note was almost certainly written before JonBenet died by a brutal, calm and deliberate person.

The evidence showing an intruder was overwhelming. As was the meaningless strawmen put forth by 9News in Denver, as well as the other networks. Claims about they are telling lies and contradicting statements were in fact lies themselves, that even if so don't point to them. It is an attempt to discredit a witness who says "we didn't do it" rather than just prove they did or didn't. Because the crime scene points away from the Ramseys and at a sexual intruder. Smit believed the perp was likely already in jail.

As much as I like the show Bob Enyart Live, this is one train they should have gotten off, a long time ago.

Listening to the 911 phone call will show you why the Boulder police tried to not have it public. It destroys their fake image they wanted you to have of the Ramseys.

Here is some more.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2012/06/29/boulder-jonbenet-ramsey-murder-lou-smit/4569/

Because despite what that bitter piece of trash red77 said, I don't want to see the innocent punished. Arthur Brain is a demon possessed pervert full of hate and vile.

Smit found corroborating evidence that an intruder did break into the basement window.

He said crime scene photographs showed that there were leaves and dust on the outside window ledges of all the other basement windows but not the one where an intruder entered the home.

On the inside of other basement windows were cobwebs, but not the window where the intruder entered.

Boulder police had concluded that the window was too small for a grown man to enter. Smit flashed pictures on his basement wall showing him crawling in through the window and than out again.

Smit investigated the backgrounds of the Ramseys. Even though he already knew a lot about the case that may have been the most publicized murder case in Colorado history, he was determined to look at it from a different vantage point.

He went through the Ramsey house looking at all the family photographs.

The public had a largely negative view of JonBenét’s heavy involvement in beauty pageants at such a young age. The belief was that Patsy was flying her around the country, obsessively forcing JonBenét to live out her dreams and expectations, depriving her of a normal childhood.

More darkly, the implication was that Patsy was so fixated on her daughter that if the girl acted out of line her response would be explosive, violent, Smit said.

But Smit had a different way of looking at that.
As he examined the numerous pictures of a little girl with elaborate dresses, hairdos and makeup, he saw sheer delight. It was the face of a pampered child getting something most little girls could only dream of. The pictures reflected a child who was dressing up like a princess, Smit said. The family was planning on taking JonBenét on a Disney cruise ship vacation on Dec. 29.

So they spent the money to help stage the murder that was commited in a fit of rage over bed wetting? Seriously?

JonBenét Ramsey
It didn’t appear there was any evidence she was forced to do something she didn’t love, he said.

Many of the pictures were of a normal little girl in pony tails, sweaters with a huge grin, at special events at High Peaks Elementary School.

A thorough investigation did not uncover allegations of past abuse. An autopsy determined that there was no evidence of long-term sexual abuse, Smit said.

“There was not one instance of physical or sexual abuse,” he said. “You just don’t turn into something overnight. Usually you have some inkling. John would call his kids when he was on the road. His ex-wife said he was a good father.

Boulder detectives had failed to perform tests that not only could have implicated the Ramseys but also could have cleared them. He said had he investigated the case, he would have taken the Ramseys out of the home and searched it from top to bottom for JonBenét. He would have also immediately taken the clothing the Ramseys were wearing for investigative purposes.

Had they done so John Ramsey would not have picked his daughter up in the basement and gotten blood and particles from the crime scene on him and contaminated the scene. If detectives had searched the house and found JonBonét than such evidence could have been used against him.

But what many investigators don’t mention is that his clothing could have also cleared him and Patsy as well – if no tell-tale evidence was discovered on their clothing, Smit said.

“You only have one shot to do that right,” he said. “The house should have been totally shut. The crime scene was screwed up.”

You can read the rest of the investigation yourself.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I find Enyart's consistent smearing of the Ramsey family, and his insistence on re-exploiting this case and his own weird pet theories, to be very, very strange.

Nick, well done.:thumb:

Arthur Brain

Because despite what that bitter piece of trash red77 said, I don't want to see the innocent punished. Arthur Brain is a demon possessed pervert full of hate and vile.

Well, the reason I say that is because you support the DP right? Not only that you think it should be enforced 'swiftly, painfully and publicly', is that correct?

If that happens under the present system, or in fact any system that doesn't have 100% proven guilt as the yardstick for such a penalty then innocent people will end up being wrongfully convicted and killed. That's not opinion, it's fact. To deny it would be idiotic in the extreme. What's more if it's done 'swiftly' it would do away with time for appeals processes and exonerating evidence to come to light.

So unless you've got some foolproof ideas for how only the guilty would face execution you are 'happy enough' for innocent people to go to the 'chair'. It's as simple as that.

Other than that I actually agreed with your take on this particular case.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sorry, but he is wrong on this one. Fact time.

Don't be so naive my friend, the Ramsey's are guilty.

While much of the article linked below was covered in Enyart's article, other parts were not.

Someone is getting away with murder

10) The ME's examine reveled that there was scaring on JonBenet's uterus that could only have come from ongoing sexual molestation/abuse. Blue FIBERS were found in the VAGINA that did not match anything in the house. There were CELLULOSE Particles in the VAGINA as well, possibly from a paint brush handle. The coroner, Dr. John Meyer, found evidence of sexual assault from the previous night: a small abrasion and small amounts of blood in both her underwear and vagina. Three medical experts consulting for the police say that the injuries were also consistent with prior sexual abuse. A black light helped reveal that her body had been wiped clean but that a residue of blood was left on her thighs. Dr. Robert Kirschner of the University of Chicago's pathology department went even further, pointing out that her vaginal opening was twice the normal size for six-year-olds. He stated, "The genital injuries indicate penetration, not only (previously) by a penis, but by another instrument and are evidence of molestation that night as well as previous molestation." "If she had been taken to a hospital emergency room, and doctors had seen the genital evidence, her father would have been arrested."

(13) In the two years prior to her death, Jonbenet made 33 trips to the pediatrician, diagnosis was "yeast infections". Yeast infections for a child of four to six years old? I've been told that is not possible.
http://someoneisgettingawaywithmurder.blogspot.com/2011/03/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-investigator.html

Huckleberry

Well, the reason I say that is because you support the DP right? Not only that you think it should be enforced 'swiftly, painfully and publicly', is that correct?

If that happens under the present system, or in fact any system that doesn't have 100% proven guilt as the yardstick for such a penalty then innocent people will end up being wrongfully convicted and killed. That's not opinion, it's fact. To deny it would be idiotic in the extreme. What's more if it's done 'swiftly' it would do away with time for appeals processes and exonerating evidence to come to light.

So unless you've got some foolproof ideas for how only the guilty would face execution you are 'happy enough' for innocent people to go to the 'chair'. It's as simple as that.

Other than that I actually agreed with your take on this particular case.
An unreasonable standard. No human system will ever be able to establish guilty perfectly. "Beyond reasonable doubt" is the best we will ever be able to do. If you insist on that standard, then to be consistent you must insist on that standard for all penalties for all crimes. I'm sorry but the only reason the anti-death penalty crowd demands this standard is because it sounds nice and it isn't immediately obvious that it's utterly impossible.

If you want to be honest then you shouldn't set impossible standards. If you want to be consistent then you should apply your standard across the board. You don't do either and that strongly indicates your rejection of the death penalty is an emotional decision, rather than a rational one. Now, that's fine but people who want to make this decision rationally are going to recognize this argument as non-rational and quite rightly reject it.

Arthur Brain

An unreasonable standard. No human system will ever be able to establish guilty perfectly. "Beyond reasonable doubt" is the best we will ever be able to do. If you insist on that standard, then to be consistent you must insist on that standard for all penalties for all crimes. I'm sorry but the only reason the anti-death penalty crowd demands this standard is because it sounds nice and it isn't immediately obvious that it's utterly impossible.

Well, there are cases where guilt is plainly established without any doubt at all. As long as any remains it's not acceptable unless you want to risk killing an innocent person, which would happen as well you know. I surely don't need to point to the myriad cases of wrongful convictions?

Further, it is not inconsistent to be anti DP while supporting incarceration or other penalties. For the protection of the public we need to have a justice system even if it doesn't always get it right. I'm anti DP because for those cases where miscarriages occur there isn't anything anyone can do for the dead. At least if they're exonerated they can have their life back and be compensated for what was took from them.

If you want to be honest then you shouldn't set impossible standards. If you want to be consistent then you should apply your standard across the board. You don't do either and that strongly indicates your rejection of the death penalty is an emotional decision, rather than a rational one. Now, that's fine but people who want to make this decision rationally are going to recognize this argument as non-rational and quite rightly reject it.

Well, pretty much answered above. There's no need to do away with all penalty but where it comes to taking someones life it should be established beyond doubt. If you want to consider that 'irrational' or 'impossible' then have at it but I could point to a number of cases where many people would have been wrongfully killed as a result, and thankfully were let free instead. If folk want to reject that then they can get on with it...