Not all people are born gay evidently

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
A Woman Caught in Adultery
John 8:1-11

1 Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives,
2 but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them.
3 As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.
4 “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery.
5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”
6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger.
7 They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!”
8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.
9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman.
10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”
11 “No, Lord,” she said.
Jesus, the teachers of religious law, the Pharisees and the crowd were all well aware that to be caught in adultery under Mosaic Law was a "stoning" offense.

Our conservative "friends" would be well advised to remember His words "... let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!”

ClimateSanity

What direction were you hoping this would take?

It was aimed at you and you took it exactly where it was meant to go, although your reaction was unexpected. I wanted to see what you would do with misogynist comments when the demographics of the author were unknown. I knew you and cruc go at it all the time and so I teased you with the idea it sounded like him.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was aimed at you and you took it exactly where it was meant to go, although your reaction was unexpected. I wanted to see what you would do with misogynist comments when the demographics of the author were unknown. I knew you and cruc go at it all the time and so I teased you with the idea it sounded like him.

Oh, you believed you would spark a little war of words between he and I. That is so unlike you. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One isn't "born" gay. Homosexuality is a chosen lust of the flesh. It's a perversion and an abomination before God. However, Christ paid the price for ALL of humanities sins and so, being gay is forgivable. By the way, has Crucible admitted to being gay?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You've "picked" on a lot of posters in your time. Even made subtle insinuations. You're quite a character.

I've spent a good deal of my time recently "picking" on accused child molester and unrepentant adulterer Donald Trump. As I recall reading in another thread, you're a big fan of his.

How can you call yourself a follower of Christ and endorse such a disgusting evil pervert Grossie?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've spent a good deal of my time recently "picking" on accused child molester and unrepentant adulterer Donald Trump. As I recall reading in another thread, you're a big fan of his.

How can you call yourself a follower of Christ and endorse such a disgusting evil pervert Grossie?

Actually, I owe YOU no explanation and have absolutely no respect for you as a person, as you well know. I think you're a disgusting representation of a human being and a supposed Christian. Obviously, you must be a liberal and therefore, will be voting for "HITLERY." Of course, that's your right as an American citizen. Personally, a believe liberalism will help to bring this country down. So, good luck voting for Hitlery.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My family was Democrats when I grew up. The first time I ever voted was in 1980 for Ronald Wilson Reagan my favorite President ever. I've always voted Republican since then, and always will. Personally, I believe Christians ought to either vote Republican or Independent. NEVER, liberal Democrat.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nobody is born gay anymore than a person is born a sinner.

The twin towers of apostasy and heresy- I hope one can gather the irony, maybe you might read it a few times to get it :rolleyes:

Sin is a curse which is learned, as you are rather born into sin.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually, I owe YOU no explanation and have absolutely no respect for you as a person, as you well know. I think you're a disgusting representation of a human being and a supposed Christian. Obviously, you must be a liberal and therefore, will be voting for "HITLERY." Of course, that's your right as an American citizen. Personally, a believe liberalism will help to bring this country down. So, good luck voting for Hitlery.

As viciously as you attacked me for exposing the truth about homosexual behavior and the LGBTQ's evil agenda, I only assumed that at one time in your life...

On that note: Ask God to help you let all of that hatred go Grossie, it will eat you alive if you don't.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some won't like this but, "Don't be a chump, vote for Trump!"

He's playing people like you as fools Grossie:

Donald Trump could be considering lifelong Democrat for vice president

Donald Trump could be considering a lifelong Democrat as the No. 2 on the Republican presidential ticket: retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who once headed up the Defense Intelligence Agency and has informally advised Trump on foreign policy during the billionaire's primary campaign.
https://www.veooz.com/news/kLBvsmb.html

Potential Trump VP Michael Flynn says he's pro-choice

7-10-16
Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, a leading contender to be Donald Trump's running mate on the Republican ticket this fall, said Sunday that he is pro-choice.

"On abortion ... women have to be able to choose," Flynn said. "They are the ones that have to make the decision because they are the ones that are going to decide to bring up that child or not."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/po...rticle/2596081
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4757649&viewfull=1#post4757649

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Not all people are born gay evidently

INTERPLANNER, I'm not a Christian and I don't go by the Bible. I'm a non-observant, secular, agnostic Jew .And the Bible is NOT the basis of US law. The rights of gay people should not be based on those parts of the Bible Christians choose to believe in .Nor mine or anyone else's who is not a Christian .
To me and many other secular people, the Bible is an interesting collection of ancient religious and historical writings from the middle east , no more . No offense meant to the Christians on this site .
There a lot of things which the Bible disapproves of , such as eating pork and shellfish, working on the Sabbath, wearing clothes with more than one kind of fabric on them, allowing women to speak in church and teach theology, cutting your hair, planting two or more kinds of crop in one field,
having tattoos on your body , wearing jewelry etc. Either follow it to the letter (which is not even possible, since it's so full of contradictions, ) or leave gay people alone .

There is no contradiction in the bible. We were naked and unashamed , with only the command to be like rabbits and eat of any tree we desired, except the tree of God's wisdom.

We have made ourselves self appointed judges and the state of the world shows our need for Love to overwhelm hate.

I'm sorry that so many claim to know Jesus and twist His message of eternal hope for all into hate, judgment, eternal torment and lies.

Followers of Christ above all should be known to the rejectors of Christ as an oasis of unconditional Love and Unity!

The very word secular speaks of division. This breaks my heart.

This kingdom of dust is tearing itself apart and Love is growing cold.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

People need to listen to Mr. Cash and his perfect performance of N.I.N. Hurt.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary