Not a Show... A Study....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
I need help locating where Mr. Enyart speaks about time in heaven. I'm trying to remember which study(s) it was. I'm thinking Gen-Creation but I'm not sure... any one know?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: Not a Show... A Study....

Originally posted by Nineveh

I need help locating where Mr. Enyart speaks about time in heaven. I'm trying to remember which study(s) it was. I'm thinking Gen-Creation but I'm not sure... any one know?
He talks a little bit about it on "The Plot" tapes. I think I've heard him touch on it in several other studies but I can't remember which ones they are. Sorry. :(

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Re: Not a Show... A Study....

Originally posted by Nineveh

See his commentary on Revelation 8:1 "And when He opened the seventh seal, there came a silence in heaven for about a half hour."

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Re: Re: Not a Show... A Study....

Re: Re: Not a Show... A Study....

Originally posted by Poly

He talks a little bit about it on "The Plot" tapes.
Yeah, I think it's actually on the first tape.

I'm pretty sure he also talks about it on "Genesis: The Fall" since there is a pretty long discussion on Calvinism vs. Open Theism in that series. You'd probably find it in the "Predestination and Free Will" seminar too, but I can't say for sure because I don't have that one yet.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Thank you thank you thank you!

This time I make notes lol

Plot
Gen: Fall
Rev: Seals
And Predest. vs. Freewill

I'll give those a listen first. That definatly whittles the studies down to something manageable :)

Thank you again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.