ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here for context.

Ps82 said:
Hi Sansha,
Your comments are very revealing to the truth of things concerning the spiritually awakened and the spiritually blind. In my younger days I've known women that were blind ... I was once blind to the truth of the matter my self but also LUCKY! ... But some of my friends were not ... After they received of the wisdom of God the hard way ... they went through a time of great emotional pain ... leading to repentance... then they found forgiveness from the Lord ... then they wrestled with their own memories. Such a struggle!

You are right about your mom ... some women do not become aware of the truth until they have brought a child into the world. Your mom may not act like it bothers her even now ... but I guarantee you that she privately struggles to maintain emotional balance in her own way.

A woman who comes to the realization of the truth of what she has done ... will have to either to through repentance or choose to reject the truth and to fight for what she did ... or else she will self-destruct emotionally.

It is my opinion that many of the women who are protesting the loudest are those in greatest denial.

It is my opinion that many women who are protesting the loudest have been hurt in some way by men ... and are just angry with life.

When I was in my 20's and left the safety of my family to join the independent partying group, I became very angry as I observed the attitudes and actions of young men concerning women. I saw friends building relationships with men they had met - only to find out that they were married men. I saw the single men spread their 'girly' magazines out on coffee tables in their bachelor pads like women were just prized cows to be displayed. I became sick of women who would sell themselves for a buck like slabs of flesh. I watched men work a bar room looking for a fresh piece of meat to devour. We even began calling places like that MEAT MARKETS.

Ugh ... I must stop ... I'm glad I'm past those days, and that I made it through - to a more healthy and sane place. The trouble is - I think things are worse today for young people, but with a few differences.

Many women stand up for themselves more ... which is a good thing for women but a dangerous situation for men, who are just now realizing it ...

The blessed days of innocent freedom has been shortened.

And choosing abortion as a birth control method and a conduit for freedom from male domination has not been a good thing for anybody.

I can't add anything to this. And, if I did, I would be overstating it. :BRAVO:

Status
Not open for further replies.