No proud faith-confession, but “we are bad than Judas’ realization can save.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
No proud faith-confession, but “we are bad than Judas’ realization can save.

When we really come nearer Christ following him in spirit, we realize that we all are enemy of Christ, worse than Judas and Pharisees. Judas followed Christ in tatters for three years; we would never have done that. Pharisees suffered grievously and died for their faith in droves, we would scarcely suffer so.

For this proud faith confession lie, such ‘Christians’ have become the destroyer bane of the world, instead of becoming the salt. Of course Hindu, Muslim, Jewish religions are all proud faith proclamation people. Christians should have been better. But here we see that they are worse than them corrupted in sex, loose living, drinking, weapon-culture, extortion etc. as they have less fear. They lie that Christ has atoned for all their sins. So their heaven is assured. Their show of false faith is by icons and pictures of Christ, catholic made warmongering bible, rituals of lip-prayers, sign of cross, shows of devotion and occasional church attendance etc., never by following in spirit.

I was once such Christian and my life fell apart then. All my activities became failures. Then I began to follow Christ in love-works. I gained closeness to Christ then and my deep Judas like nature showed up in his light. Probing for the root of it, I realized that I have acquired it in heaven where I had killed Love-God in us following pride Devil before my fall. Adam and Eve did the same, but we had not inherited it from them, but fell in their line as we liked them being similar. Love-God is no sadist as to send us to love-less sadist them. That we came to this earth on our free will is also in Indian scriptures. The particular paradise we belonged was pride-infected. So we were infected too. But we could have repented to repulse the infection as a few sane souls did.

Here it must be mentioned that paradises are bigger than earth as sun is. Heaven can be compared to cosmos and paradises to stars. As old stars die and new stars are created so are paradises. Souls are also created thus from spiritual atoms by uniting action of Love-God and are destroyed (as we see in mad people even here) when they depart from Him by freewill. But they can repent and reform by freewill.

After I progressed more and more to reform my Judas like nature by love-works in my 55 years of Christ-following life in Muslim ministry, I gained success more within and out. Christ helped me as he helps those who want to follow him. I became more love-integrated as internal love increased to promote internal unity. Empowered I could control disruptive passions(sins) by my integrity strength and succeeded better in my works. But I knew that I can’t fully reform myself here. Progress to eternal Heaven is an eternal journey.

Proud faith-proclaimers (as Hitler was too) are wrong in two ways. They believe that Christ has atoned for all the sins (anti-love works of wild passions as weak disintegrated soul can’t control) of the past, present and future up to eternity for those who believe. Neither Christ can atone (love-integrate our autonomous souls), nor we are his faithful friends but are Judas-worse enemies like Jew-burning Hitler and heretic-burning prelates. Difference between them and us is that suicidal Devil chooses to empower them while we are fortunately not so empowered. Christ is a teacher and helper. If you believe otherwise you are for a crash as I suffered.

This absurd atonement theory has sprang from scanty repentant murderer proud Paul. He created a easy popular religion just like faith-save Jew, Hindu and Islam to convert spiritually lazy people. The difference between Christianity and those religions is repentance for Love-God rejection and fall from Love-heaven. If they falsely tell that repentance is for the sins of this life only, then majority commit no sin like babies, aborted and dead, cripple, insane, brain damaged like palsy etc.

No! these are for sins (hate and pride-disintegrity of souls). This can reintegrated by culturing of love-repentance as Christ always exhorted. He has not come to do magic of salvation but as a teacher of repentant love-works. Then only our internal love will increase within us to love-integrate us more and more. This salvation is no instant magic confined to this life only but to be progressively attained in our laborious eternal journey to Love-God.

False Prophet

God is not mocked! What a man sows that shall he reap. Those who sow according to the flesh shall reap corruption. Those who reap according to the Spirit shall reap eternal life. The harlot church is saying that Jesus is the ministry of sin. By their fruits you shall know them.
Matt 7[21] "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles ?' 23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'