NO MORE WORKS

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Oops, nearly a missed a bit. Sorry.

Denying that the people really had to do physical things is not the truth.

Read in the law daily, walk while you have the light, and pray.
These are the physical things the Lord requires of us.

It is the spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing:
the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 6:63

The New Covenant is about what is spiritual. The Old Testament was about earthy things.

So many do say.
But I believe Jesus is the Lord, and He is the word of God,
and He gave us the Father's law by Moses' hand.

Ye shall do My judgments, and keep Mine ordinances, to walk therein:
I am the LORD your God.
Ye shall therefore keep My statutes, and My judgments:
which if a man do, he shall live in them:
I am the LORD.

Leviticus 18:4-5

Praise the Lord.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Men say a lot of things. (Look at Clefty go.)
They come in Jesus' name and speak as if they are Christ Himself.
And they really want us off God's words in the Old Testament.
Why?

I look to what God says, and He is telling me something different.
Something completely different to what many say.
He says to keep His words. Abide in them. Do His commandments. And His judgments. For ever.
And they are not carnal commandments, as men interpret them.
They refuse to look for the spiritual meaning.

Turn you at My reproof:
behold, I will pour out My spirit unto you,
I will make known My words unto you.

Proverbs 1:23

By this we know that we love the children of God,
when we love God, and keep His commandments.
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments:
and His commandments are not grievous.

1 John 5:2-3

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
For the LORD God is a sun and shield:
the LORD will give grace and glory:
no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalm 84:11

john w

Hall of Fame
Denying that the people really had to do physical things is not the truth.
The New Covenant is about what is spiritual. The Old Testament was about earthy things.

Made up, false dichotomy. The opposite of spiritual, is not "earthly," as you assert.

God's Truth

Made up, false dichotomy. The opposite of spiritual, is not "earthly," as you assert.

The Old Testament was about earthy man, and earthly things. See Romans 7:4-6.
The New Testament is about the spiritual. See John 6:63.

The Old Testament was prophecies about what was coming. See Romans 16:26.
The New Testament is prophecies fulfilled, and revelations revealed about the spiritual. See Ephesians 6:19.

God's Truth

Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

That is right. The law is not of faith. The new law is: Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

God's Truth

For I spake not unto your fathers,
nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt,
concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
But this thing commanded I them, saying,
Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be My people:
and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
Jeremiah 7:22-23

You do not understand those scriptures.

You know there are many scriptures that show you that God commanded the sacrifice of animals.

Listen more carefully to those scriptures you posted…

On the day God brought the people out of Egypt, that day God did not command burnt offerings and sacrifices. That day God did not, BUT He did later.

God is telling them that He did tell them that day to obey and then He would be their God.

God's Truth

And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart,
and the heart of thy seed,
to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul,
that thou mayest live.
Deuteronomy 30:6

They really had to get circumcised in the flesh too.

Do you really want me to post the many scriptures where God commands it?

Jesus kept all the law. He fulfilled it perfectly.
Did we see Him advocating circumcision of the flesh? Sacrificing animals? Stoning sinners? Keeping times?
No we don't.
So keep the commandments as He kept them, and not as the carnally minded interpret them.
Do you know what a New Covenant is?
God commanded those things that you are saying didn’t happen.
You are standing in judgment and making false judgments.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
They really had to get circumcised in the flesh too.

Do you really want me to post the many scriptures where God commands it?
If you like.
You need to do it for yourself.
You word is just your word, until you back it with God's words.

Do you know what a New Covenant is?

When Jesus came He made His covenant with me.
And He wrote God's law in my heart and mind.

God commanded those things that you are saying didn’t happen.
You are standing in judgment and making false judgments.

I did quote scriptures to back up my statements.
How much scripture do you need?

Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart,
and be no more stiffnecked.

Deuteronomy 10:16

God's Truth

If you like.
You need to do it for yourself.
I know I am saying what the Bible says, so I do not need to post it.
You word is just your word, until you back it with God's words.

That is not true.

You post your own words and quote scripture and still go against God.

When Jesus came He made His covenant with me.
And He wrote God's law in my heart and mind.
You are not supposed to lie about the Old Testament and say God didn't command circumcision of the flesh and the sacrifice of animals, etc.

I did quote scriptures to back up my statements.
How much scripture do you need?

You deny what God says.

Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart,
and be no more stiffnecked.

Deuteronomy 10:16

That scripture does not say God did not command circumcision.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
You do not understand those scriptures.

Thank you.
Therefore I pray Jesus to know the meanings.

You know there are many scriptures that show you that God commanded the sacrifice of animals.

That's your bullock.
I brought all my bullocks unto the Lord, and no animals were harmed in the process.
I also offered myself up a suckling lamb. Again no animals were harmed.
I spilled the blood of many of my fellows' bullocks, which they offered me, and hoped I would eat.
Again no animals were harmed in the process.

Listen more carefully to those scriptures you posted…

You are the one who seems to have some contention with them,
so maybe it is you who needs to hear more closely.
Or pray the Holy Ghost explain it to you.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to address them for you.

On the day God brought the people out of Egypt, that day God did not command burnt offerings and sacrifices. That day God did not, BUT He did later.

You are talking about Moses' day.
God has never asked for animal sacrifice.
He doesn't need the flesh of bulls, or the blood of goats.

God is telling them that He did tell them that day to obey and then He would be their God.

He also said

Thou hast not brought Me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings;
neither hast thou honoured Me with thy sacrifices.
I have not caused thee to serve with an offering,
nor wearied thee with incense.

Isaiah 43:23

People have no trouble bringing their bull before their brethren,
and killing the beasts their brother's offer up.
These are your bullocks, that you are hoping I will eat.
These are the same bullocks you need to bring to Jesus.
Then He will tell you if I am misinterpreting, or if you are misinterpreting.
Yes?

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit:
a broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise.
Do good in Thy good pleasure unto Zion:
build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Then shalt Thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness,
with burnt offering and whole burnt offering:
then shall they offer bullocks upon Thine altar.

Psalm 50:17-19

Bless Jesus.

God's Truth

Thank you.
Therefore I pray Jesus to know the meanings.

That's your bullock.
I brought all my bullocks unto the Lord, and no animals were harmed in the process.
I also offered myself up a suckling lamb. Again no animals were harmed.
I spilled the blood of many of my fellows' bullocks, which they offered me, and hoped I would eat.
Again no animals were harmed in the process.

You are the one who seems to have some contention with them,
so maybe it is you who needs to hear more closely.
Or pray the Holy Ghost explain it to you.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to address them for you.

You are talking about Moses' day.
God has never asked for animal sacrifice.
He doesn't need the flesh of bulls, or the blood of goats.

He also said

Thou hast not brought Me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings;
neither hast thou honoured Me with thy sacrifices.
I have not caused thee to serve with an offering,
nor wearied thee with incense.

Isaiah 43:23

People have no trouble bringing their bull before their brethren,
and killing the beasts their brother's offer up.
These are your bullocks, that you are hoping I will eat.
These are the same bullocks you need to bring to Jesus.
Then He will tell you if I am misinterpreting, or if you are misinterpreting.
Yes?

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit:
a broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise.
Do good in Thy good pleasure unto Zion:
build Thou the walls of Jerusalem.
Then shalt Thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness,
with burnt offering and whole burnt offering:
then shall they offer bullocks upon Thine altar.

Psalm 50:17-19

Bless Jesus.

You are just copying and pasting what you already said.

You chose to go against the Bible then that is on you.

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
This was a key verse for me, when I was trying to discover what the bullocks are,
that we are commanded to offer up.

If the place which the LORD thy God has chosen to put His name there be too far from thee,
then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the LORD has given thee,
as I have commanded thee,
and thou shalt eat in thy gates whatsoever thy soul lusts after.

Deuteronomy 12:21

It hit me like a bomb.
I already have a herd and flocks?

This was further confirmed for me.

Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds.
Proverbs 27:23

With these two verses it soon became easy for me to identify my bullocks,
and then I was able to start bringing them to the gate of the tabernacle of the Lord.
I offer them up here for your consideration,
since they helped me understand and fulfil those commandments.

Praise Lord.

clefty

The people in the covenant with God HAD TO get circumcised in the flesh or they could NOT be called a child of God.

They HAD TO ATONE for their own sins!

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood thatmaketh an atonement for the soul.

They HAD to like you HAVE to put gas in your car...what a burden right?

Your rebelliousness knows no end...being saved means WANTING to do something as “Thy Law is a delight”...imagine the joy of being called His People...

but for you its oy vey! we HAVE to do this? AND this? And THIS too?

The Gentiles did not do the things required to be in the covenant with God, and they were called ‘unclean’ people and ‘without’ God’ and ‘separate from the promises’.

Yours keep forgetting Israel was ALWAYS about ALL people and His house a house of prayer for ALL NATIONS...

Leviticus 19:34
The stranger who resides with you shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt; I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 12:49
"The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you."

Leviticus 24:22
'There shall be one standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the LORD your God.'"

Numbers 9:14
'If an alien sojourns among you and observes the Passover to the LORD, according to the statute of the Passover and according to its ordinance, so he shall do; you shall have one statute, both for the alien and for the native of the land.'"

Numbers 15:14
'If an alien sojourns with you, or one who may be among you throughout your generations, and he wishes to make an offering by fire, as a soothing aroma to the LORD, just as you do so he shall do.

Numbers 15:15
'As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the alien be before the LORD.

Numbers 15:16
'There is to be one law and one ordinance for you and for the alien who sojourns with you.'"

Numbers 15:29
'You shall have one law for him who does anything unintentionally, for him who is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien who sojourns among them.

Deuteronomy 1:16
"Then I charged your judges at that time, saying, 'Hear the cases between your fellow countrymen, and judge righteously between a man and his fellow countryman, or the alien who is with him.

Deuteronomy 24:14
"You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your countrymen or one of your aliens who is in your land in your towns.

Leviticus 18:26
'But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you

Exodus 12:19
'Seven days there shall be no leaven found in your houses; for whoever eats what is leavened, that person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is an alien or a native of the land.

Exodus 20:10
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you.

Deuteronomy 5:14
but the seventh day is a sabbath of the LORD your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter or your male servant or your female servant or your ox or your donkey or any of your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you, so that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you.

Leviticus 16:29
"This shall be a permanent statute for you: in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall humble your souls and not do any work, whether the native, or the alien who sojourns among you;

Leviticus 17:8
"Then you shall say to them, 'Any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who offers a burnt offering or sacrifice,

Leviticus 17:10
'And any man from the house of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, who eats any blood, I will set My face against that person who eats blood and will cut him off from among his people.

Leviticus 22:18
"Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, 'Any man of the house of Israel or of the aliens in Israel who presents his offering, whether it is any of their votive or any of their freewill offerings, which they present to the LORD for a burnt offering--

Leviticus 17:13
"So when any man from the sons of Israel, or from the aliens who sojourn among them, in hunting catches a beast or a bird which may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth.

Leviticus 24:16
'Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Numbers 15:26
'So all the congregation of the sons of Israel will be forgiven, with the alien who sojourns among them, for it happened to all the people through error.

Numbers 35:15
'These six cities shall be for refuge for the sons of Israel, and for the alien and for the sojourner among them; that anyone who kills a person unintentionally may flee there.

Joshua 20:9
These were the appointed cities for all the sons of Israel and for the stranger who sojourns among them, that whoever kills any person unintentionally may flee there, and not die by the hand of the avenger of blood until he stands before the congregation.

Numbers 19:10
'The one who gathers the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes and be unclean until evening; and it shall be a perpetual statute to the sons of Israel and to the alien who sojourns among them.

These texts are why jews rejected Yahushua KILLED HIM EVEN...because He reminded them Israel was about faith and obedience BY ANYONE...WHOSOEVER BELIEVES...because Yah SO LOVED THE WORLD...

And it makes people MAD that Israel is NOT a special genetic bloodline but of promise...from ABOVE

ALWAYS WAS SPIRITUAL as Sarah’s bloodline was DONE she was barren...but YAH made Issac...YAH changed Jacob’s name to ISRAEL...

YAH determines Who His people are...not man his traditions of might and power

Yup Israel always just spiritual and not genes and for all Nations makes people really MAD

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,
yup the wall between jew and goy was well established but IN HIM it was destroyed...is why let no one judge goyim for KEEPING the sabbaths et al...which ARE a shadow of things STILL TO COME...

No they are not. A baby boy eight days old was in the covenant after being circumcised.

Yes BY HIS PARENTS FAITH...that baby boy grew in faith because he understood who he was...and WANTS to remains so and by DOING the Law...Israel was always of promise and faith to that promise by works...

Noah had faith AND OBEDIENCE.
In Noah’s time there was not the Law yet of circumcision.
However, it is ALWAYS about FAITH AND OBEDENCE.
But the old law WAS NOT BASED ON FAITH.
LOL they were saved BEFORE they even received the Law...they WANTED to keep it because they were saved...well they said they did LOL...and believed they were of Abraham...

That covenant was because of the one given to Abraham...you believe he was your father you obey...as he did...

You think Abraham would reject a command? Make void a law through faith? CERTAINLY NOT!

If you don’t obey, then your faith is worthless, it is DEAD.
duh...you just cherry pick what you obey...the rest are not for you...

Like getting an owner’s manual with your new car and randomly removing its pages...”nope not for me”

If a person isn’t doing right, then it is NOT love, no matter how much they tell the person they say they want to marry that they love them.

Doing right is exactly the point of the law...it goes from HAVE TO to WANT TO..I mean someone has to pay you to clean their kitchen yes?...but your own kitchen you don’t HAVE TO right? I mean it’s your kitchen...you should WANT TO...

But your rebelliousness and hatred of the Law is quite profound...cleanliness is next to Godliness I heard

clefty

That is more proof that faith must accompany obedience.
I don’t need more evidence...I know faith triggers obedience...gratitude for what was done FOR me propels my desire to DO...and things which please Him...what He asked me to do...if I love Him...at least try...

Your aversion to works is like getting married but living like you are single...”but I said I love you...that is enough right?”...or wanting to play tennis “but I dont wanna keep ALL the rules”...or wanting to drive the car “but...waaaaaa too many rules”...good luck with that...

That is NOT when Abraham’s faith was tested. Abraham’s faith was tested when God asked him to sacrifice his son. Abraham was going to do that.
RIGHT and if we are of his seed we would OBEY as he did...by faith then obedience and come to know and believe and OBEY Him...the Seed...just as He loved us...

As for Abraham lying about Sarah, he didn’t really lie because Sarah was his sister.
he didnt tell the truth that he was married to her...that is deception...would have gotten him killed if Yah had not intervened...Abraham was like we are tested BECAUSE we have faith...

Once saved always saved is possible if the person obeys and then repents when a mistake is made.
NOT how it is understood...once saved claims even all future sins are forgiven...one is under grace as law is abolished all already is forgiven one can never fall from grace...or come into need of repentance...

His Law for His people who delight in it makes some others so MAD they claim it dont apply to them...

Moses HAD TO DO WHAT GOD SAID or death would have happened.
Some believe that God was going to kill Moses, and others believe that God was going to take the baby’s life. EITHER PERSON, it is about obeying God.
Moses was still chosen BEFORE he was circumcised...

Interesting read:

http://www.crivoice.org/biblestudy/exodus/bbex7.html

God SAID to get circumcised in the flesh, and it had to be done.
yup...people get tattoos and body modification still today to BELONG to a certain chosen cool

And yet circumcision never SAVED anyone...

And you miss that judaizers were claiming it did...THAT was the issue in Acts 15...

James concluded that 4 things already required of believing goyim in the OT (3 of which prove the kosher laws applied still) would still be required of goyim to fellowship and crowd the synagogues every Sabbath as Moses was being read to them in every city on every Sabbath...so see? Just like in the OT...Sabbath rest was to the Native and the stranger within your gates...made for man not just jews...

And Israel remains as it was when it was a church in the wilderness...

john w

Hall of Fame
The Old Testament was about earthy man, and earthly things. See Romans 7:4-6.

Another idiotic post, as she posts the above, which is quite irrelevant to her providing scriptural proof that "earthly" is the opposite of "spiritual"

Slower: The opposite of spiritual, is not "earthly," as you assert.

And no, both the OT and NT are about "earthly man/things." False dichotomy.
The New Testament is about the spiritual. See John 6:63.

The NT, OT, are about both the spiritual, and "earthly"-Genesis-Revelation.

The opposite of spiritual, is not "earthly," as you assert.

The Old Testament was prophecies about what was coming. See Romans 16:26.

Quite irrelevant to your argument.

The New Testament is prophecies fulfilled, and revelations revealed about the spiritual. See Ephesians 6:19.

Quite irrelevant to your argument, as the NT is about "earthly," and spiritual, as is the OT.

You: "Jesus" was born on earth-that is "earthly," not spiritual.

You're a clown, in a parade of clowns.