no more pain free

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I thought I was invincible but I was wrong.

I have been doing yard work many hours a day; average 8 hours, 7 days a week.

Because I don't get help from my son since he moved away for job, I have been doing just about everything; digging carrying heavy things.

Using ax and pick axe were my son's job but I started doing this by myself. It seems that started damaging the shoulder.

But it took its toll. My right arm shoulder is numb and is not free like used to.

So alternative is to quit yard work. I don't have to this much work after a few months.

Luckily I still can do just about everything, even with damaged shoulder.:)

So I praise God for that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I thought I was invincible but I was wrong.

I have been doing yard work many hours a day; average 8 hours, 7 days a week.

Because I don't get help from my son since he moved away for job, I have been doing just about everything; digging carrying heavy things.

Using ax and pick axe were my son's job but I started doing this by myself. It seems that started damaging the shoulder.

But it took its toll. My right arm shoulder is numb and is not free like used to.

So alternative is to quit yard work. I don't have to this much work after a few months.

Luckily I still can do just about everything, even with damaged shoulder.:)

So I praise God for that.

Living with chronic pain can be exhausting. It's tough going. Take care of yourself meshak.

And listen to Rusha. :)

Gary K

Banned
meshak,

I would agree with both Rusha and annabennedetti. I agree because I am the voice of experience as to what it is like to live with chronic pain. I hurt my back 20 years ago and there hasn't been a pain-free day since then. You do not want to live with chronic pain. Do yourself a favor and get to a doctor and find out what is going on with that arm/shoulder. The longer an injury goes without treatment the worse things can get.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Considering your determination, I have no doubt about that. However, you might want to consult with a physician rather than risk permanent damage. :)

My doctor says I just have to live with it since I don't want to quit yard work.

I will slow down in a few months.:)