Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
No Compromise... on Republican Politics

Monday September 20th, 2004. This is show #188.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Bob: If there was an election and the better of 2 candidates said, "I believe in killing just a few innocent kids. And I'm only going to kill 5 of them this year." Would you vote for him?

Caller Kay: Well, that depends on if the other one wanted to kill 5 thousand kids that year.

Bob: Right, you're making my point. So if one of the kids that was going to be killed is your child would you then vote for him knowing he's going to kill your child?

Caller Kay: Probably not.

Bob: Love your neighbor as yourself.

Caller Kay: So what's your suggestion then?

Bob: Love your neighbor as yourself. Do right and risk the consequences. It's the same thing as this: As saying, "Would it be worth it to you to get Republican victories for killing this kid?" And point to a kid in your neighborhood. And if someone were to say, "If you kill that kid you could guarantee Republican victories. Go ahead and kill the kid." And if you can't do it you need to rethink voting for a Republican who says, "I support killing some kids."

Caller Kay: As opposed to the Democrat who supports killing all kids.

Bob: When the good people start killing some innocents for political gain there is no victory in sight. And so the Republican party is dragging the Christian community into the sewer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
2nd BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

How would the pro-aborts like it if the issue of killing abortionists came up and I were to say, "Well, I'm personally opposed to killing abortionists but who am I to impose my morality on others?"

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by elected4ever
I think killing murders is a righteous thing.
So, what stops you from doing it more?

Like the man says, "Do right and risk the consequences"...:chuckle:

elected4ever

Gerald

So, what stops you from doing it more?

e4e

God has not granted me the authority to supersede the authority of the state to execute murders.

Gerald
Like the man says, "Do right and risk the consequences"...

e4e

That is just what I do. I do right and I suffer the consequences. Remember all consequences are not immediate. There is a payday someday.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
God has not granted me the authority to supersede the authority of the state to execute murders.
The only way to know that for sure is to act. If you really don't have that authority, God will stop you.
That is just what I do. I do right and I suffer the consequences. Remember all consequences are not immediate.
Only if you don't make sure they are...

elected4ever

Gerald
The only way to know that for sure is to act. If you really don't have that authority, God will stop you

e4e
I wouldn't be so sure of that. God has allowed me to do a lot of wrong things. You wont to be the genie pig to find out?:nono:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
You wont to be the genie pig to find out?:nono:
Sure!

Just PM me your mailing address and I'll ship you a bottle of carbolic acid. If you can drink it and not be harmed... :chuckle:

elected4ever

Gerald
Just PM me your mailing address and I'll ship you a bottle of carbolic acid. If you can drink it and not be harmed...

e4e

You are supposed to be the genie pig. Not me. PM me your schedule and you will never see it coming. You still game?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
You are supposed to be the genie pig. Not me. PM me your schedule and you will never see it coming. You still game?
Only a fool lets his enemy dictate the terms of the battle.

Granted, it's more macho to give the other guy the first shot, but still...

You claim a direct connection to the Almighty; perhaps if you pray fervently he will lead you to my front door...you'll understand if I don't hold my breath waiting, hm? :chuckle:

BTW, what's a "genie pig"? A pig obtained by rubbing a magic lamp? :chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame

I think killing murders is a righteous thing.

Then suck it up and put your money where your mouth is.

I'm sick of evangelical poseurs who talk big, then shrug and move along.

philosophizer

Originally posted by granite1010

Why hello, Gerald's parrot, so nice to meet you.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by philosophizer
Why hello, Gerald's parrot, so nice to meet you.
Yup, he just got his Evil Atheist Conspiracyâ„¢ Secret Decoder Key-Fob...

:chuckle:

drbrumley

If you bothered reading without shooting your big mouth off, you would have seen he doesnt have the authority.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by drbrumley
If you bothered reading without shooting your big mouth off, you would have seen he doesnt have the authority.
He says he doesn't have the authority.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by drbrumley

He said God hasn't granted him the authority. Implying that God COULD at any time. In which case, what would you do? Guy says God's told him to whack abortionists. Yes, exactly like Paul Hill. What leg do you have to stand on to condemn him? The guy's on a mission from God. How do you know he's not telling the truth?

Once someone's convinced he's on a divine mission he's become incredibly dangerous.

drbrumley

He said God hasn't granted him the authority.

This is true.

Implying that God COULD at any time.

Oh really? Seems the only thing missing is a godly government and this would be taken care of.

In which case, what would you do? Guy says God's told him to whack abortionists. Yes, exactly like Paul Hill. What leg do you have to stand on to condemn him? The guy's on a mission from God. How do you know he's not telling the truth?

Once someone's convinced he's on a divine mission he's become incredibly dangerous.

God thru His holy word says he's lying about being told God had him murder.

Kinda ironic, but Islam is rather good at what you said.

drbrumley

God doesn't go against Himself in issues such as these. If the government did the RIGHT thing and executed those who do those crimes and making jail time a thing of the past as they should but won't, you would see alot of what you talk about gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.