Nineveh's SPotD 1-3-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
lovemeorhateme said:
Adam_Kratt said:
Actually I do not need to argue against your testemony.

Actually, it's not a case of not needing to argue against my testimony, it's a case of you can't argue against my testimony. Why? Because it is my personal experience of God. If He can do it for me, He can do it for you. That is the nature of testimony.

since you openly admit that you still struggle against your Homosexuality... then your "New Person Conversion" seems to have some flaw, or you havent given your self over to Christ fully....

I do admit that I still struggle with homosexual feelings. I'm sure that many guys around here would admit to having struggled with lustful or wrongful thoughts about women at one time or another in their lives. It is called temptation. Something the devil is very good at. Have you heard of the devil? Yeah, sure, you're walking with him.

Anyone can be tempted to commit any sin, even Christians. However, you are judging me on what I haven't done, not what I have. I am not involved in homosexual sin, so I haven't been sinning in that way. I have surrendered myself to Jesus, and I have taken my problems, to Him. There is no flaw in my conversion. The Blood of Jesus is all-sufficient. If these feelings never left me, if I am to be tempted by this issue for the rest of my life, it would be worth it. Why would it be? Because that is called suffering for the Lord! Great is the reward for those who suffer for His Name. Homosexuality IS A SIN.

or maybe it is just that being a homosexual is what you are.... perhaps oneday you will come to accept your true self.... but of course it is possible that you were never truely Gay but just living a life of perversion...

No, being a homosexual is what you want me to be. No, I am not a homosexual. I have already come to accept my true self.. and I am being true to myself when I say that I choose Jesus over sin.

Living a life of perversion?! What a crock. The active and proud homosexual tells me that if I choose Jesus over sin, then I am living a life of perversion. What junk is that?! I shouldn't have expected anything better from you, who is indoctrinated with the 'gospel of homosexuality' preached at you by your perverted 'church'.

there are thousands of cases of EXGays who become suicidal when they give up their true sexuality for the ex gay movement who find happiness when they return to either MCC, Christ Chapel or other Churches like the Episcopal or Old Roman Cathollic..or ICCI...

As you are so well-informed on the subject, then maybe you can give me the statistics you used to make the claim that there are thousands of Ex-Gays who have become suicidal. :rolleyes:

each person experiences with Christ are different... if Christ lead you away from homosexuality with the Holy Spirit fine... but you can not doscount those who had a faith based exprience who were blessed and kept their homosexuality and found peace in Christ either...

There is only one reason why Christ would lead me away from homosexuality - because homosexuality is a sin! It's a sin for me to be homosexual, and it is a sin for you to be homosexual. There aren't different rules for different people. The Truth of God is absolute.

Those who were 'blessed' and kept their homosexuality are not blessed by Almighty God, they are blessed by Satan.

your walk is not theirs.. and your faith does not negate their honest and truthful walk with Christ where they find acceptance in Christ and with their homosexuality

My walk is not theirs, but my walk used to be just like theirs. I understand better than most on this website what it feels like. I also understand the transforming power of Almighty God.

As I said, these people are not accepted by Christ if they are proud in their sin. Christ cannot and will not accept them. They must fall on their knees and repent.

So, I challenge you, will you fall on your knees and repent?

Found here, post 121.

May God bless your labors LMOHM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.