Nineveh's PotD 7-7-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
jeremiah said:
Gerald said:
Is this the same dream world where all the non-believers get strung up by their...er...entrails...?

No, it is my dreamworld where pro- choice, pro homosexual, pro-fornication, alcoholic, drug taking, flaming liberals, like I used to be, get brokenhearted, and meet the Saviour and Lover of their souls! When they reach the end of themselves and their striving against Him, and they have a changed heart and a new mind. But that could NEVER happen! But wait........ it did happen to me, and a "million" others!

" Lord you have heard the desire of the humble; You will PREPARE their heart: You will cause your ear to hear, to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, That the man of the EARTH may oppress no more." Psalm 10-17,18.

It is possible a Sandra Day could be replaced with a Roy Moore. It is also possible that a Ruth Bader, with nothing on this EARTH to gain and everything that she has ever stood for to lose, and at her advanced age, could turn to God in humility and brokenness, just as I did. She could then become a "mench", once again. It could happen, with God.

Post 13

Well said, jeremiah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.