Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Newt worse than Bill, Mitt worse than BO

This is the show from Monday June 27th, 2011.

SUMMARY:

* Gingrich is Lower than Clinton: Schwarzennegar is lower than Weiner. Romney is lower than Obama. Any questions?

* On the Nation's Top Pro-life Blog: Jill Stanek wrote, "Many pro-lifers were skeptical of Romney in 2008, and I expect many more have been added to the list... I gave Romney the benefit of the doubt in 2008, but not this time..."

* Denver's Dan Caplis on the ARTL Pro-life Romney Protest: "If I'm missing something about [Mitt Romney], factually, historically, if he truly is not pro-life, well then, I wouldn't vote for him." AGREED Dan! So please see American RTL's Romney Pro-life Profile and RomneyExposed.com signed by a growing list of pro-life leaders.

Today's Resource: Bob presents Paul's second letter to the church in Corinth on a 6-DVD set in this verse-by-verse Bible study (see the excerpt below). Paul's epistle contains one of the most important chapters in the Bible, 2 Cor. 3, for experiencing the victory available through living the Christian life. You can also hear the audio of this study by getting it on an MP3 CD through the mail or by instant MP3 download!

Status
Not open for further replies.