Newby here- Howdy!

F

Fireinfolding

You mean just a few more posts and things could change for us newbies? :banana:

F

Fireinfolding

I'm having a hard time thinking of what to say, and thats pretty rare for me lol

F

Fireinfolding

I grew three mothers in my red wine vinegar, I couldnt believe it, anyone make their own vinegars?

F

Fireinfolding

They are pretty gross looking, cant describe them without getting gross either just look for an online picture.

F

Fireinfolding

make some wine and some sour corn mash,,but vinegar on purpose? no lol.

I had some older sweet red wine in the fridge, and I was dehydrating a huge bag of apples so I had all these peels and cores too and I thought, PERFECT I will make cider vinegar and red wine vinegar.

I have a bunch of experiments in jars in my atrium, I wanted to see what you can do without much thought (or care) and more thought (and more care).

Hopefully the less care batches will do better, that would definately work for me lol

JosephR

I had some older sweet red wine in the fridge, and I was dehydrating a huge bag of apples so I had all these peels and cores too and I thought, PERFECT I will make cider vinegar and red wine vinegar.

I have a bunch of experiments in jars in my atrium, I wanted to see what you can do without much thought (or care) and more thought (and more care).

Hopefully the less care batches will do better, that would definately work for me lol

interesting... lol

I never had a use for vinegar tho..just I know if you let the sun hit wine or ur mash it turns to vinegar..

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
My next question woulda been on behalf of meshak...how much $ u got?

I'm only askin fer others

Hi