New to TOL, greetings brothers and sisters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dietoliveforhim

hello, everyone!
Just to introduce myself, i'm a Christian student looking/still deciding between my contemplated schools, and majors of Theology, Psychology, and Music (either production or theory) :guitar:. I'd love open discussion with anyone here on most topics, Christian or not, religious conversations are wonderful. I'm a fairly tolerant person, however i'm not a "relative thinker" meaning I actually believe in things. :idea:
So, if anyone has a topic to discuss, I'd love to talk about it (i did join a forum) :duh:
Hello!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Tico

hello, everyone!
Just to introduce myself, i'm a Christian student looking/still deciding between my contemplated schools, and majors of Theology, Psychology, and Music (either production or theory) :guitar:. I'd love open discussion with anyone here on most topics, Christian or not, religious conversations are wonderful. I'm a fairly tolerant person, however i'm not a "relative thinker" meaning I actually believe in things. :idea:
So, if anyone has a topic to discuss, I'd love to talk about it (i did join a forum) :duh:
Hello!

Welcome! What´s a "Diet olive" and why is it "for him"?

Also, just wondering if you are fairly tolerant of intolerance.

Jump right in, you´re going to have a great time here at TOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.