New poll finds California voters resoundingly oppose cash reparations for slavery

Gary K

Banned
Far right totalitarian political ideology. Again, not much nuance with you is there?
The discrimination against Asians is blatant coming from the left and academia. The same with antisemitism. And against blacks. They are supposed to be a monoculture in this country. not individuals capable of thinking on their own. The same goes for women. If a woman is an independent thinker they are discriminated against by the left on a regular basis. Me? I like smart independent women. I married one. She thinks for herself.

Arthur Brain

The discrimination against Asians is blatant coming from the left and academia. The same with antisemitism. And against blacks. They are supposed to be a monoculture in this country. not individuals capable of thinking on their own. The same goes for women. If a woman is an independent thinker they are discriminated against by the left on a regular basis. Me? I like smart independent women. I married one. She thinks for herself.
Where are you getting this from exactly? Sure ain't reality where I'm at. Do you consider patriarchy to be from the "left"? Cos there's plenty on the far right who aren't fans of women having independent careers and positions of power. I like smart, independent women too and am good friends with a few and they sure aren't on the far right. Nor do I have any sort of prejudice against people who are Asian, black or whatever and am against such puerility in general.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Yeah, wasn't
Tell it to someone who doesn't consider you to be a vicious liar.
and never have been part of some dumb far right movement dude.
Nobody says you have, Nazi.
Still, you carry on as ya like!
You say that to people all the time. What do you get out of doing that? You do know that nobody imagines that you have any power or authority over what they do, right? You saying that just shows that you're a power-mad, Hitler wannabe, who becomes enraged at dissent, and tries to vent your rage any which way you can. Do you go up to people buying produce in the market, or to people taking a walk in a park, and tell them, "Carry on as ya like"? Why not? Obviously, that would be a ridiculous thing to do; yet you seem to think it is somehow not ridiculous to say that to those who are carrying on as ya don't like, and who are doing so despite yar not liking it.

Gary K

Banned
Where are you getting this from exactly? Sure ain't reality where I'm at. Do you consider patriarchy to be from the "left"? Cos there's plenty on the far right who aren't fans of women having independent careers and positions of power. I like smart, independent women too and am good friends with a few and they sure aren't on the far right. Nor do I have any sort of prejudice against people who are Asian, black or whatever and am against such puerility in general.
I didn't say you were prejudiced. I said the left in general is prejudiced against the groups I listed. Look at the graduation rates of blacks in cities and states run by the left. Look at the success Asian's have in school compared to blacks. Why the difference? The Asians come from a culture of responsibility and hard work. Some lacks are raised in that environment and they too do well, It's all about what they're taught, and blacks are consistently told by the media everyone is out to do them wrong so they can't succeed.

This guy is hated by the left. Why? Because he's an independent thinker.

Baltimore is, and has been, run by democrats for decades.

Here are the proficiency numbers for Chicago schools.

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Some lacks are raised in that environment
Lacks? You mean the have-nots?😁

Please don't take it personally, my pointing out some of your typos. I don't consider them consequential, or as reflecting negatively against your intelligence. It's just that sometimes I happen to notice a typo that, for some reason or another, kind of amuses me. Like this one, from earlier today:
Revrelation is a prophetic book
"Revrelation" made me think of Scooby Doo. Zoicks!

Gary K

Banned
Lacks? You mean the have-nots?😁

Please don't take it personally, my pointing out some of your typos. I don't consider them consequential, or as reflecting negatively against your intelligence. It's just that sometimes I happen to notice a typo that, for some reason or another, kind of amuses me. Like this one, from earlier today:

"Revrelation" made me think of Scooby Doo. Zoicks!
I don't. If I didn't clean up 99% of my typos you'd soon kill yourself with laughing and my posts would be incomprehensible.

Arthur Brain

Tell it to someone who doesn't consider you to be a vicious liar.

Nobody says you have, Nazi.

You say that to people all the time. What do you get out of doing that? You do know that nobody imagines that you have any power or authority over what they do, right? You saying that just shows that you're a power-mad, Hitler wannabe, who becomes enraged at dissent, and tries to vent your rage any which way you can. Do you go up to people buying produce in the market, or to people taking a walk in a park, and tell them, "Carry on as ya like"? Why not? Obviously, that would be a ridiculous thing to do; yet you seem to think it is somehow not ridiculous to say that to those who are carrying on as ya don't like, and who are doing so despite yar not liking it.
"Vicious liar" and "Nazi"? You are completely hatstand and then some. Back to ignore...

Arthur Brain

I didn't say you were prejudiced. I said the left in general is prejudiced against the groups I listed. Look at the graduation rates of blacks in cities and states run by the left. Look at the success Asian's have in school compared to blacks. Why the difference? The Asians come from a culture of responsibility and hard work. Some lacks are raised in that environment and they too do well, It's all about what they're taught, and blacks are consistently told by the media everyone is out to do them wrong so they can't succeed.

This guy is hated by the left. Why? Because he's an independent thinker.

Baltimore is, and has been, run by democrats for decades.

Here are the proficiency numbers for Chicago schools.

No they aren't. That's just unsustainable bunk Gary. The guy you consider to be hated by the left is hardly making considered and rational arguments either but just ranting...

Gary K

Banned
No they aren't. That's just unsustainable bunk Gary. The guy you consider to be hated by the left is hardly making considered and rational arguments either but just ranting...
Of course he's ranting. He's angry what is being done to Trump. You know,an independent thinking blacck man.

I also noticed you have ignored the education of blacks in Chicago and Baltimore which have been Democrat strongholds for decades, and the antisemitism of the left. You know about that as there was a major uproar over there a few years back.

Last edited: