New film tackles evidence for evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
I have read the Bible and I have looked at all the available evidence.
You must be a very busy person.
Based on that I can see, you have read the Bible, but are unwilling/incapable of grasping all the available evidence.
:darwinsm: Please, tell me more about how intellectually superior you are.
God's word also proclaims that we should seek an accurate view of reality,
Where?
something you do not seem to do sincerely. But that is just my opinion based on what I have seen you post so far.
:darwinsm: Your opinion noted and filed under "Delusions."
So would you say that your understanding of reality is based only on Exodus 20:1-6?
No, I wouldn't.
Do you think that someone would have a good understanding of reality from only reading Exodus 20:1 - 6, and not considering all the other evidence available that God has provided?
I believe you and reality parted company at some point. Other than that you are arguing for the sake of argument.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
I agree with the highlighted part.

But to describe it accurately to others you do have to define it. Otherwise your understanding might not be accurate, another would never know.
I see. So now what constitutes reality is subject to debate and someone else's conflicting definition. (I assume you have set yourself as the standard.)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I've seen some good anti-evolution films (most of them, actually) but for a sheer right-between-the-eyes eye opener, nothing tops the one done on polonium halos in granite. A bit on the dry side but stunning in its simplicity. Still has not been refuted.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Well, it's still hung up on one massively damaging fact.

The granite from which these halos were found was intrusive, meaning it had flowed into faults in existing sedimentary rock.

So what?

Well, Gentry's claim was that these halos formed on the day God created primordial granite. And granite intruding into existing sedimentary rock isn't possibly primordial.

A beautiful theory killed by a single ugly little fact.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So here we are, not quite a year out from this film and the effect has been.........? :idunno:
Evolutionists love to make the discussion about the popularity of an idea rather than talking evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.