New democrat mantra: Failing grades are racist

marke

Say goodbye to old dumbed-down school policies of steeply graded bell curves and welcome the new secular school view that issuing grades of "F" to students is a sign that teachers are racist. Why don't we trash all the stupid, leftist, slow-stepping, dumbed-down, educational processes and simply award all students a high school diploma at 16 years of age and a college degree of their choice at 21 years of age? We can eliminate schooling and college altogether, thus saving billions of dollars in government expenses.

A Minnesota middle school will no longer give students "F" grades in an attempt to combat "systemic racism" and will allow students to retake failed tests. The new policies were enacted after an "equity audit" purportedly found "grading disparities among students of color."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Say goodbye to old dumbed-down school policies of steeply graded bell curves and welcome the new secular school view that issuing grades of "F" to students is a sign that teachers are racist. Why don't we trash all the stupid, leftist, slow-stepping, dumbed-down, educational processes and simply award all students a high school diploma at 16 years of age and a college degree of their choice at 21 years of age? We can eliminate schooling and college altogether, thus saving billions of dollars in government expenses.

A Minnesota middle school will no longer give students "F" grades in an attempt to combat "systemic racism" and will allow students to retake failed tests. The new policies were enacted after an "equity audit" purportedly found "grading disparities among students of color."
"Systemic racism" can be claimed anywhere there is a disparity of result between ethnicities.
What used to amaze me was the left's willingness to overlook the systemic racism against whites when considering the above-average academic achievement of Ashkenazi Jews and Asians.
But then I realized that the left operates on emotion and not reason. Their analytical thinking is stunted, it is developmentally delayed, it is retarded.

And retards don't amaze me. 😁

marke

"Systemic racism" can be claimed anywhere there is a disparity of result between ethnicities.
What used to amaze me was the left's willingness to overlook the systemic racism against whites when considering the above-average academic achievement of Ashkenazi Jews and Asians.
But then I realized that the left operates on emotion and not reason. Their analytical thinking is stunted, it is developmentally delayed, it is retarded.

And retards don't amaze me. 😁
Exactly. Take criminal incarcerations, for example. Let's suppose that 43% of all crimes committed by mobs are committed by blacks but the population is only 13% black. If 34% of incarcerated criminals are black then the leftist democrats claim the state's judicial system is racist, which is not true.

Based on data compiled by the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, it found that while Black people make up 13% of the U.S. population, they were 33% of persons arrested for non-fatal violent crime (NVC), which includes rape, robbery, aggravated assault, and other assaults. Black people were 36% of those arrested for serious non-fatal violent crimes (SNVC), including rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. ...

The average number of assailants was 1.29 and did not vary significantly by the victims’ race or ethnicity. Crimes involving multiple assailants, 43% of the assailants were Black, 38% were white, and 16% were Hispanic. For single-assailant crimes, 22% of the assailants were Black, 59% were white, and 14% were Hispanic.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2018 black males accounted for 34% of the total male prison population, white males 29%, and Hispanic males 24%.