Neg Rep Campaign Against Serpentdove

Thunder's Muse

Does this mean Chrys supports the things that SD says in her signature? That he thinks it ok for her to slander fellow TOLers on her site, by misquoting and adding her own commentary to said quotes? That he's in favor of the endless cut and paste in response to questions posed?

Quincy

Does this mean Chrys supports the things that SD says in her signature? That he thinks it ok for her to slander fellow TOLers on her site, by misquoting and adding her own commentary to said quotes? That he's in favor of the endless cut and paste in response to questions posed?

If it's him, he probably likes her political views and is trying to be nice to her, I'd figure. I dunno, hard to see why anyone would pos rep her in light of what you've said here.

Skavau

I'd wager if anyone is positive repping serpentdove it is probably chrysostorm.

1) He's the only one who posted her reputation power growing.
2) He's childish
3) He has about as much input as serpentdove and has as much a nasty streak.

My second guess would be some other dude as about 50%+ of his posts are trollish/jokey/stirring the pot in style.

Or both.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

No doubt ... they both add as much to debate as a box of dull nails.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: Never read this thread (Ga 1:10).
images
No ban :banned: in kind, I notice. :think:

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'd wager if anyone is positive repping serpentdove it is probably chrysostorm.

1) He's the only one who posted her reputation power growing.
2) He's childish
3) He has about as much input as serpentdove and has as much a nasty streak.

My second guess would be some other dude as about 50%+ of his posts are trollish/jokey/stirring the pot in style.

Or both.

That's a very interesting assessment of chrysostom from some 5 years ago. :think:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
That's a very interesting assessment of chrysostom from some 5 years ago. :think:

Why is the thread still there? Other threads from that time period were removed long ago. :dizzy: Good reading?
drool.gif

Sidebar:

Samstarrett was one of many sock puppet accounts from PlastikBuddah. :reals:

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why is the thread still there? Other threads from that time period were removed long ago. :dizzy: Good reading?
drool.gif

Sidebar:

Samstarrett was one of many sock puppet accounts from PlastikBuddah. :reals:

Sigh. Once again, you are wrong. PB has not been on TOL for at least a few years and wouldn't bother with a neg rep campaign. Insofar as Sam, I haven't seen him posting for awhile either.

Neg rep campaigns are shallow and ridiculous.