Nah, they don't want other people's kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Media has been the tool for many advancements, especially along specialty groups, so it's no surprise that they would exploit through the use of youth's creativity- no doubt, those 'films' will find themselves on Youtube or other media outlet where impressionable minds can continue to be duped.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
What's so terrible about making short amateur films which promote LGBT tolerance ? The worst it could do is teach kids that homophobic bigotry is vile and destructive , and that gay people are not the evil, lustful, perverted and dangerous monsters they have been portrayed as for so long .

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What's so terrible about making short amateur films which promote LGBT tolerance ? The worst it could do is teach kids that homophobic bigotry is vile and destructive , and that gay people are not the evil, lustful, perverted and dangerous monsters they have been portrayed as for so long .

Cool story

What's so terrible about being against something that is proven to shorten a person's lifespan because it is both mentally and physically unhealthy? hat's so wrong about pointing out those who lie and say that it's perfectly natural?

'The Horn' is a perfect name for you, because you're obviously one of those social justice warriors constantly blowing one :rolleyes:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I "love" sodomy ?" No. I hate anti-gay bigotry . The claim that homosexuality shortens a person's lifespan and is mentally "unhealthy " is a crock . This was disproven long ago , and only anti-gay bigots still believe this crap .
Being a drug addict shortens your lifespan . So does smoking or drinking to excess . But alcoholics and smokers aren;t subject tot he kind of bigotry and hatred gay people are. They get sympathy . What about the countless gay men who have lived into their 80s and 90s in good health ?

musterion

I "love" sodomy ?" No. I hate anti-gay bigotry . The claim that homosexuality shortens a person's lifespan and is mentally "unhealthy " is a crock . This was disproven long ago , and only anti-gay bigots still believe this crap .
Being a drug addict shortens your lifespan . So does smoking or drinking to excess . But alcoholics and smokers aren;t subject tot he kind of bigotry and hatred gay people are. They get sympathy . What about the countless gay men who have lived into their 80s and 90s in good health ?

Forget morality for a moment.

Do you consider homosexuality to be in any sense unnatural?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The claim that homosexuality shortens a person's lifespan and is mentally "unhealthy " is a crock . This was disproven long ago , and only anti-gay bigots still believe this crap .

"Disproven"

Nah, merely telling people what they want to hear, with nonsense posing as evidence.

The short lifespan and unhealthiness of homosexuals has been well known for centuries. They are not living natural lifestyles, and that's what becomes of it.

As well, they are this 1% of people who carry 60% of the country's syphilis and HIV. It's not a coincidence- stop pretending that it is, or blaming some internal thing. If I'm a 'bigot', then you are a 'murderer'.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OK Doser, famous gay men who have lived long, productive lives and died in their 80s and beyond : Architect Philip Johnson. Composers Aaron Copland, Virgil Thomson. Ned Rorem, Lou Harrison,
English composer Sir Michael Tippett , French composer and conductor Pierre Boulez,
novelist Gore Vidal, pianist Van Cliburn ,pianist Vladimir Horowitz , German composer Hans Werner Henze , and many,many other famous gay men .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Musterion, homosexuality is no more "unnatural" than heterosexuality or left-handedness .
It is NOT a choice , any more than being heterosexual is a choice . When did YOU "decide " to be heterosexual, assuming your not a repressed gay man ? I remember being attracted to girls as a kid , and I didn't choose this, and I still find women very attractive . That's right - I'm NOT gay, have never had gay sex ,nor to I intend to ever , because I'm not attracted to the same sex .
I just believe that what gay people do in private and by consenting to is none of my business .
Why would gay people "choose" to be gay in a world which is so hostile to them ? And even if it WERE a choice, it's still none of my business .
Christians in America are taught from early youth to be hostile to gay people and not to want them to have equal rights with straight people, yet even so, some of them are still gay , and because of
brainwashing and indoctrination, they feel horrible about themselves and terrible guilt, as well as irrational fear of imaginary eternal torment in an imaginary place called hell if they do not
"renounce" their homosexuality . Not to mention being rejected and disowned by their parents .
But gay people who are not born into Christianity and have parents who support them and don't love them one bit less because they are gay have none of the terrible emotional problems which plague gay Christians . They don't become suicidal .

musterion

I see you posting, Horn, but I'm not opening your replies. All I'm going to say to you is: you're not getting my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.