Mystery, Babylon The Great!

Zeke

Dear STP,
Satan can't mimic the true Lord because he has not been given that ability. The true antiChrist is someone who believes he can do miracles like Jesus could. He writes about it in his book, saying "could Jesus do the same miracles that I do??" You don't know what is truly going on Saul. New Jerusalem will not come until after the devil gets locked away from bothering Earth's people for a thousand years. Then he shall be let loose again, to deceive people. That will be his final chance until he gets thrown into the Lake of fire, which is Our Sun, and this was told to me that it is fact by the Lord Himself. He told me that the Sun was the Lake of Fire, burning with brimstone, etc. He also told me that Our Earth's center was where Hell was, and that it is extremely hot there for any spirit, much less Satan's. If Satan thinks that Hell is hot, wait until he makes it to the Sun. After that, the New Jerusalem shall come down from Heaven and no one shall make it in there if they make a lie, or worse. It is written right in the Bible. See Rev. 21:27KJV.

See all of Rev. 21KJV, for it describes the New Jerusalem. And it is after a time that the Lord has reigned on Earth and that we shall reign with Him for a thousand years. All of this has to happen after the 2nd Coming of Christ has occurred. See Rev. 19:15,16KJV. All of these things must happen first, before there is a New Jerusalem. Every one is in a big rush to see the Bible unfold as they see fit, but I tell you how it WILL BE, so Please Don't Ignore Me and listen to Satan's lies instead.

I was told that Hell was in the center of the Earth and that is where the extremely hot magma and lava were. And He told me that it was Symbolically the bottomless pit. Further, He said that the Earth has no bottom, because everyone thinks they are on top of the Earth, because of Gravity. So there is a top of Earth and a center, but no bottom. This is how the Lord described to me where Hell was and how the Earth has no bottom. The center of it is the bottomless pit and if you keep digging and make it there, tons of luck. Dig further, and you will find China or Russia, who all think they are living on the TOP of the Earth. Do you understand now?

Satan will NEVER SEE a place in a second heaven, or whatever you believe. You think with the thoughts of men, not with the thoughts of God. I know that I am very blessed by God and that is how I know all of these things, but at least I can say I will die for it if it's not the Truth. I give you all facts that I've shared in my testimony that I received from God, but none of you want to believe me. When you find out that I was telling the truth, you'll most likely be in Heaven or Hell. Either way, you will know that what I've said is fact from the true Lord God Himself. Only then will you probably believe me.

With Much Love, In Jesus Christ {His Example},

Michael
Any Christ outside of you is a false one, the historic carnal Christ of tradition is a prime example.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Zeke,

Do you know Christ Truly? I feel very sorry for you Zeke. Our gazing at the eastern sky is not in vain. We believe by faith, whereas you believe in Satan. Get thee behind me Satan!! I think you should go back to your Urantia Book Thread and see who listens to you there.

Marvel At The Things That God And Jesus Have Done!!

Michael

Zeke

Dear Zeke,

Do you know Christ Truly? I feel very sorry for you Zeke. Our gazing at the eastern sky is not in vain. We believe by faith, whereas you believe in Satan. Get thee behind me Satan!! I think you should go back to your Urantia Book Thread and see who listens to you there.

Marvel At The Things That God And Jesus Have Done!!

Michael
And I feel sorry for you as well, stuck in the allegorically maze of tradition that plows the field/scripture and never finds where the kingdom of God is located Luke 17:20-21.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And I feel sorry for you as well, stuck in the allegorically maze of tradition that plows the field/scripture and never finds where the kingdom of God is located Luke 17:20-21.

Dear Zeke,

Yes, the kingdom of God is within us, but you have to choose to be forgiven and loved by Jesus Christ. God's Son. Jesus said, "No man cometh to the Father except by Me." So good luck finding God without Jesus as your Savior and Divine Brother, and Rabbi or Messiah. If you were inundated by the Holy Spirit sent by Jesus as He promised, then I might believe that you knew Christ. Seems like No One here knows the Holy Spirit or what it feels like when He visits you. None here have had it happen. Que lastima! Don't say you are sorry for me. Save all of the pity for yourself and your search for Christ.

God Help Guide You, If That Is His Will,

Michael

The U.S.A. as mystery Babylon, or daughter of Babylon of the Old Testament, was something I first heard a very long time ago, just a kid and hearing Jack Van Impe teaching on Jeremiah 50 and 51. I was shocked, or perhaps awed, at this notion, and studied it since.

Let us say this. The end times Babylon of Old and New Testaments is an empire, a strong, rich, militant nation, marketplace and hammer of the earth. It’s not simply one city, but cities. It has massive port facilities and imports the goods of the world. You can Google all this, no sense in going further, but pages of clues. The best comment I heard was by a Baptist preacher who said, unless Jesus Christ doesn’t return for another 50 years or more, and the world political configuration changes, the U.S.A. is the only fit, in our generation.

We don’t know when our Lord will return, but that preacher was spot on. China could become a suitable Babylon in a generation or two, who knows? But I’d not get too comfortable in your Lazy Boy, get too proud, thinking, “I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow,” helping fulfill the prophecy of a puffed-up people that denies its sin and time of visitation.

Most importantly, I also believe Sodom and Gomorrah is a lesson, that God has not changed, that He does not punish one sinful people and wink at another. Instead of arguing over who that Babylon is, people need to ask themselves if they share the characteristics of that Babylon in God’s complaints, in which case I submit to you it doesn’t matter if you’re that named Babylon: if it’s a duck, and you walk and quack like a duck, you’re a duck, too. What the name is of the unrepentant nation that rebels against God and is asking for His wrath becomes completely academic. God is never mocked.

Also, all the pet theories don't fit squat of the Babylon of scripture, that it's even a church, and Babylon, Iraq, has no port facilities, Rome no deep water port facilities, neither the Vatican or Iraq likely candidates to become the military and economic powerhouses of the world. And in Revelation, where it speaks of the seven mountains? "Well, that's obviously the seven hills of Rome!" You know, any average, pagan Roman soldier could have told you that, Rome and its seven hills, when scripture says "the mind which hath wisdom" is required to figure it out. Doesn't sound like something that could have been in ancient travel brochures requires wisdom to me.

There's the late Richard Coombes, of authentic, scholarly credentials, who exhaustively studied this for years, wrote a book and used to be a long video on YouTube, with the details of the theory worth paying some mind, for at least those of you interested in where the real evidence leads, instead of what you want to believe.

Rondonmonson

FYI, I just looked and the long Richard Coombes presentation is still on YouTube, if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoiHuNaEIjs

Revelation 16:9 tells you who Babylon is. Its the Nations that Gather Against Israel at Armageddon. "And the NATIONS FELL" and God sees them as Babylon.

Babylon = False Government = The Seven Headed Beast.

Harlot = False Religion = The Woman that rides the Seven Headed Beast.

The Kings (Government) kill off the Harlot in Rev. 17:16........WHY? Because the Anti-Christ DEMANDS to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD..........Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc. all have to go. The Harlot is KILLED OFF.

But the same Kings cry and lament in Rev. 18 when Babylon is destroyed.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Proverbs 26:5

Dear Watchman,

And also to you, WonderfulLordJesus, and Rondonmonson,

I will answer the three of you all at once. Oh, you who call me a fool!! Who are you to determine such on me?? Did God give you direction or have you done it of yourselves? Get thee Behind Me Satan, for you do not savor the things of God. It's up to God who the city shall be, not man! Isn't it Jesus' words that say that this is a fornicating city? I was told directly by an angel that it was HOLLYWOOD that is the great city who influences the kings of the Earth and is spiritually like the ancient city of Babylon, with their sex for money from women and even also men, on Sunset Boulevard and elsewhere in the city. And these kings are actually accomplished sins from demons like the seven deadly sins, plus three more. {One of which is drug addiction, another is nicotine addiction, and one is the abomination of desolation}. See Rev. 17:18KJV. "And the woman which thou sawest IS that GREAT CITY which reigneth over the kings of the Earth." The new Babylon is a CITY!! Get IT?? You blind guides!! Read the Scriptures for a change!!

Very Displeased Indeed,

Michael

Last edited:
Dear Watchman,

And also to you, WonderfulLordJesus, and Rondonmonson,

I will answer the three of you all at once. Oh, you who call me a fool!! Who are you to determine such on me?? Did God give you direction or have you done it of yourselves? Get thee Behind Me Satan, for you do not savor the things of God. It's up to God who the city shall be, not man! Isn't it Jesus' words that say that this is a fornicating city? I was told directly by an angel that it was HOLLYWOOD that is the great city who influences the kings of the Earth and is spiritually like the ancient city of Babylon, with their sex for money on Sunset Boulevard and elsewhere in the city. And these kings are actually accomplished sins from demons like the seven deadly sins, plus three more. {One of which is drug addiction, another is nicotine addiction}. See Rev. 17:18KJV. "And the woman which thou sawest is that GREAT CITY which reigneth over the kings of the Earth." The new Babylon is a CITY!! Get IT?? You blind guides!! Read the Scriptures for a change!!

Very Displeased Indeed,

Michael

I didn't call you a fool, said absolutely nothing about you, at all, merely posted what I'd been exposed to of some studies on the Babylon subject over some years and shared them, even a presentation by a real theologian, whether you agree or not. So, as usual around here, that's just unfounded slander, and you, apparently, like many here, have your shorts in a bunch over something you're hallucinating, which is a personal problem.

No, I didn't call you fool, though you're now making one of yourself. The ignore list could become like a phone directory around here. Sorry to have contributed anything, since it's beyond your sad and trollish ilk to ever have just a little grace and say, "I disagree, but thanks." And, for goodness sake, just cut with the "get thee behind me Satan" crap, like you're qualified to invoke some rebuking admonition from Christ, when you so slander and don't even display any more emotional maturity and stability than the Gadarene demoniac.

Woe is me. I'll never be able to sleep again, that you're displeased.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I didn't call you a fool, said absolutely nothing about you, at all, merely posted what I'd been exposed to of some studies on the Babylon subject over some years and shared them, even a presentation by a real theologian, whether you agree or not. So, as usual around here, that's just unfounded slander, and you, apparently, like many here, have your shorts in a bunch over something you're hallucinating, which is a personal problem.

No, I didn't call you fool, though you're now making one of yourself. The ignore list could become like a phone directory around here. Sorry to have contributed anything, since it's beyond your sad and trollish ilk to ever have just a little grace and say, "I disagree, but thanks." And, for goodness sake, just cut with the "get thee behind me Satan" crap, like you're qualified to invoke some rebuking admonition from Christ, when you so slander and don't even display any more emotional maturity and stability than the Gadarene demoniac.

Woe is me. I'll never be able to sleep again, that you're displeased.

Dear WonderfulLordJesus,

I told you what I was told about the symbolism in question and you still treat me like someone who is without knowledge about the subject. What does it take for you then? Your cute little saying like panties in a bunch is childish. I am not a fool or uncertain concerning the subject, though you still try to insinuate that I am. Why don't you realize that I'm not speaking about a hallucination, but instead what I heard and was told regarding the matter, by an angel?

I do not have you or anyone presently on an ignore list and I welcome real interest in what I've had to say. Your trial at cute little sayings once again insinuating that I am a Gadarene demoniac is again childish. And I'm sure you'll have no trouble sleeping. Just trouble waking. What you had to offer was substandard ilk about a subject you evidently don't know much about. And even though I tell you about the symbolism of the 'whore,' you still seem to think you know better and that I am hallucinating.

I'm not looking for a spat here. The explanations that all three of you gave were stories made up by Satan and whispered into your mind, and you should know that much. Because I am positive of what I speak, since it was given to me divinely, I don't have ANY questions about it. Your attempt at being sarcastic falls short also. This kind of answer from you begs for something more viable and helpful. But you'd rather pass up on that chance also.

I'm not trying to be difficult here. It's you, who will never sleep again, that offers childish sayings. Why don't we just come to grips with the fact that I was told that this whore was about a city and I was told that the city was Hollywood. What don't you understand? You seem to still think that I'm being untruthful about the situation? Let's not offer anything but stable knowledge of the meaning of the symbolism and address it.

I would rather that we could discuss some more facts about it all. I was told that the city would have a great earthquake indeed, and that the Lord said to me, in a vision: 'Come out of her, my people, that ye be not be partakers of her sins, and that you do not receive of her plagues, which shall come in ONE day, death, famine and mourning.' Just like a mighty angel took a great millstone and cast it into the sea, so shall L.A. and Hollywood, cease from being any more. See Rev. 18:21KJV and Rev. 18:4KJV. I think it is best to discuss the situation head on and not make any more senseless chatter about it. That, I've tried to do, so sue me. I would surmise that L.A./Hollywood {Hollywood is a hooked-on suburb of L.A.} will have a great earthquake and be covered temporarily by sea water or be cast into the ocean/sea. That's my problem, eh? Time will tell exactly what is foretold about the subject.

Thanks so much for sharing! Really! I will discuss more about the subject later.

God Be With You,

Michael