MY WEDDING......

Jackson

Here are a few pictures for now....I have tons more cool pictures, but since some of you are waiting so impatiently....(jackson :chuckle: ).....I wanted to go ahead and post something.

the TOL wedding sash that I made

a picture of all of us (minus the little uncooperative one)

me and my rockin combat boots and veil!

(ok for some reson the last two didn't load....)

:chuckle:

Weddings rock! Especialy TOL sponsored weddings!:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Minerva

Ok, I think I am just going to try and make an online album...that way I can have captions with the pictures, and when I get it set up I will just post a link to it....I have some neat pictures and I want to just show them all at once...so until then...here's one more... :) me and my brother....

Last edited:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here are a few pictures for now....I have tons more cool pictures, but since some of you are waiting so impatiently....(jackson :chuckle: ).....I wanted to go ahead and post something.

the TOL wedding sash that I made

Totally cool! Congrats! :thumb:

Jackson

Ok, I think I am just going to try and make an online album...that way I can have captions with the pictures, and when I get it set up I will just post a link to it....I have some neat pictures and I want to just show them all at once...so until then...here's one more... :)

Rock on!!!!! :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

I wonder how many people are doing this right now? :shocked:

Minerva

Rock on!!!!! :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

I wonder how many people are doing this right now? :shocked:

Probably a few atleast :chuckle: ...but ya know what...I had the BEST time and I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED EVERYTHING....:bannana:

Chileice

Many, many blessings, Minerva. I pray that your relationship will be like a triangle, the closer each of you grows to the Lord, the closer you will draw to one another. He makes a great apex to a marriage!

PKevman

:up: Glad to hear it all went well Minerva. We'll be praying for you and your marriage. God bless you.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!!

Minerva, I am so happy for you! As a fellow newlywed, I can tell you that marriage is awesome!!!!!!! May the Lord continue to bless your family! (Oh and always put Him first! ;))

MrsDearDelmar

Hi Congrats on the wedding! It is an awesome thing! Delmar and I did our own thing when we got married, I like being different too. I love the sash and the dress! I wish you all the blessings you can handle, and then some!!!

Redfin

Congratulations!

Everything about your wedding and this thread expresses the essence of TOL!

:cheers: