MY WEDDING......

Minerva

Just so you all know, I still have issues uploading more than one pic at a time, I know it's because they are so big but I have some computer issues right now (disk space) and I can't really move them all around and make them smaller, I triewd to make an online album but I couldn't find anything that would allow me to add captions, and sometimes they are needed :chuckle: so I will just add them one at a time so I can add a little note with them.....it will make the whole thing last longer this way anyway :jump: :D

Isn't it awesome how my veil was blowing in the wind? :D I was worried it would be to windy but it turned out to be cool!!!!

Minerva

This is one where my mom came in the room and I grabbed my veil and pulled in front of my face and said: *batman voice* "I'm batman"...which is something I do frequently, when I am laying in bed...I jump up on the bed, grab the covers, pull them in front of my face and say.."I'm batman!".....so I was so happy when I got to say it and use my big black veil!! :)

Also, if you can see it, in the background on the wall is a picture of a knight in the woods with a horse, you can;t tell form this pic but it is VERY detailed..it is really awesome..my dad drew it with a piece of charcoal.

(don't forget to see the post above this one as well)

Jackson

This is one where my mom came in the room and I grabbed my veil and pulled in front of my face and said: *batman voice* "I'm batman"...which is something I do frequently, when I am laying in bed...I jump up on the bed, grab the covers, pull them in front of my face and say.."I'm batman!".....so I was so happy when I got to say it and use my big black veil!! :)

Also, if you can see it, in the background on the wall is a picture of a knight in the woods with a horse, you can;t tell form this pic but it is VERY detailed..it is really awesome..my dad drew it with a piece of charcoal.

(don't forget to see the post above this one as well)

Wouldn't that be Batgirl...or at least Batwoman? Other wise that would make Jared a....:shocked:

:wazzup:

QueenAtHome

Just so you all know, I still have issues uploading more than one pic at a time, I know it's because they are so big but I have some computer issues right now (disk space) and I can't really move them all around and make them smaller, I triewd to make an online album but I couldn't find anything that would allow me to add captions, and sometimes they are needed :chuckle: so I will just add them one at a time so I can add a little note with them.....it will make the whole thing last longer this way anyway :jump: :D

Isn't it awesome how my veil was blowing in the wind? :D I was worried it would be to windy but it turned out to be cool!!!!
I love this photo. I love the way the wind picks up your veil.

Very precious picture of you.

I think that is so cool that your brother played the bridal march for you. :)