My Many Trips to Walmart

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I had to pick up some medicine at Walmart today. While shopping there and finding no fresh Atlantic Salmon fish marked down, and some good boneless pork chops on sale, I picked to two packs and some bananas.

One item I believe all should buy is Yoplait yogurt. Another product you need is Arnold 12 grain bread, and you can buy it for $1.99 at Walmart.

The water at Walmart is very good and much better than city water. If you live rural and have a well, then just go ahead and drink that water. Drinking filtered dirty water is no good and you really should never drink any 'diet' drinks.

Now, about produce, this is where you need to look elsewhere, all but root vegetables. When you buy root vegetables, or any vegetable, check close for freshness, and no beginning of rot.

If you eat lots of bacon, then Piggly Wiggly might be best, although sales on bacon at Winn-Dixie is also good. I do not hardly ever eat bacon anymore.

You need a good produce source and Walmart, that is all you need to get by. No one over age 75 should live too far from Walmart!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I had to pick up some medicine at Walmart today. While shopping there and finding no fresh Atlantic Salmon fish marked down, and some good boneless pork chops on sale, I picked to two packs and some bananas.

One item I believe all should buy is Yoplait yogurt. Another product you need is Arnold 12 grain bread, and you can buy it for $1.99 at Walmart.

The water at Walmart is very good and much better than city water. If you live rural and have a well, then just go ahead and drink that water. Drinking filtered dirty water is no good and you really should never drink any 'diet' drinks.

Now, about produce, this is where you need to look elsewhere, all but root vegetables. When you buy root vegetables, or any vegetable, check close for freshness, and no beginning of rot.

If you eat lots of bacon, then Piggly Wiggly might be best, although sales on bacon at Winn-Dixie is also good. I do not hardly ever eat bacon anymore.

You need a good produce source and Walmart, that is all you need to get by. No one over age 75 should live too far from Walmart!
We go to Wal-Mart alot and we love it. We get all of our pet supplies and some food items. We still use the grocery store called Shop N Save and some things from Sam's Club. I know my local Wal-Marts by heart and I can find anything.

Truster

We go to Wal-Mart alot and we love it. We get all of our pet supplies and some food items. We still use the grocery store called Shop N Save and some things from Sam's Club. I know my local Wal-Marts by heart and I can find anything.

...until they move it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Agreed ... I do most of my shopping at Walmart. The prices are lower and the variety is superior insofar as one-stop shopping.

quip

BANNED
Banned

Are you from the Atlanta area?

I used to shop at Publix as well. Kinda expensive....but they push your cart to your car and load her up for you. That was a first for me. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Walmart is highly convenient. And often, I don't go because Sam's kids don't agree with high volume and very low margin to make billions.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Are you from the Atlanta area?

I used to shop at Publix as well. Kinda expensive....but they push your cart to your car and load her up for you. That was a first for me. :)

Yes, and remember the wood floor Piggly Wiggly and Rodgers grocery stores.
Was raised up near Atlanta. Most of the stores are all over Georgia, Alabama, and Florida. There are some Winn-Dixie in Mississippi and Louisiana too:wave:

Yes Publix are more fancy, have a nice deli section and are usually more expensive.

Lots of Piggly Wiggly in Georgia too.:)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Agreed ... I do most of my shopping at Walmart. The prices are lower and the variety is superior insofar as one-stop shopping.

Walmart is just great and what I got a kick out of sometime back, was reading on the wen 'roadasacks' about rednecks liking Walmart stores.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Walmart is highly convenient. And often, I don't go because Sam's kids don't agree with high volume and very low margin to make billions.

I do not go to Sam's Club anymore because a membership is not worth the amount of time I would shop there. I like Walmart better anyway.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By Sam, I mean Sam Walton, founder of Walmart. Sam's has a nice liquor isle and good meat.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

I remember Shop N Save and HEB stores in Texas.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
By Sam, I mean Sam Walton, founder of Walmart. Sam's has a nice liquor isle and good meat.

Oh, the old man, yes. You know what he did smart, had goods men were interested in, like the fishing department and hunting supplies, and getting Bill Dance to advertise for him back in the 1980s.

Kmart was not that cleaver.