My last post before permaban

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If Voltaire leaves, I'll miss him. We never agreed, and he had some anger issues. But he was never deceptive, and it always came from the heart. There are worse people on TOL.

Edit: I wasn't always kind to him; he sent me an angry PM about my correction of what was actually a typo he made. I was busy and didn't respond well to him, something that's nagged my conscience more than a little.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If Voltaire leaves, I'll miss him. We never agreed, and he had some anger issues. But he was never deceptive, and it always came from the heart. There are worse people on TOL.

Having been on the receiving end of his anger issues (when he was posting under the username doloresistere), I understand Angel's concerns.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A4T. I am going to read whatever post I wish to. I'm Going to read yours and others I read out of interest for a variety of reasons. In your case, you have a preoccupation with the sexual lives of other people and their proclivities. I enjoy seeing other people swap you down when you do this. I love seeing you being exposed for the bluenose you are. I also just watch your posts just in case someone really puts you in your place. But don't kid yourself into thinking I read your posts more than anyone else. Just mind your own business and quit Discussing me and lying about me to all your friends. Try laying off the report button too.

The very FACT that you felt inclined to not keep it on the board only and semi-civil says it all. Are you conveniently forgetting the fact that in order to get you stop harassing me via PM, I had to seek the assistance of a moderator?

While I won't post the content of your PM's (though I did forward them to a mod), does this seem rational and non harassing to you?

February 19th, 2014 AGAIN
02:47 PM doloresistere

February 19th, 2014 again
02:44 PM doloresistere

02:41 PM doloresistere

02:39 PM doloresistere

February 19th, 2014 your refusal to leave me alone
02:36 PM doloresistere

This all started because I and a few others dared to disagree with you on a thread about older guys seeking out teenage girls for a sexual relationship under the guise of marriage. In the middle of saying "don't talk to me" you continued to post TO me and ABOUT me. Do you really believe "leave me alone" equates to "shut up and allow me to continue harassing you"?

As you were told before, my comments in the discussion were about THOSE types of men ... not about *you*. You took it personally even though I feel the same way about older women seeking out teen boys under the guise of marriage. My position on this issue has been consistent since day I enrolled in TOL.

Perhaps instead of raging on, you may wish to reconsider why you become so upset at remarks that were clearly not intended towards you.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have been accused of stalking A4T falsely. She is one of several posters who I read when they post on CERTAIN TOPICS. Everyone does this and if this is stalking then 90% of regular posters are stalkers. For example, any time the trinity is mentioned, you can always count on keypurr to join in and read and post. Anytime so called sexual perversion is talked about , you can always count on A4T to join in. Anytime GFR7 posts about family, gays, feminists and the connections between them, you can always count on Rusha to be right there as soon as he posts. The funny thing is that when I was actively talking about the main issues between me and feminist orthodoxy , rusha and A4T where ALWAYS RIGHT THERE IN THE SAME THREAD I WAS......following me from thread to thread and posting milliseconds after I posted. Now......that is stalking. The feminist management of this board is blind to this and only believes what their SISTERS tell them. Bye...this is probably the last I will be allowed on this forum.

Anytime anyone who has been banned then comes back and posts a challenge to that ban, demonstrates he or she has no faith in the moderation of this forum. If you do not like the actions of the staff, you should be direct to them only.

When you post a grievance, all you seem to convey is a childish attitude, further you think your post will ban you, as if you want to be shut out and have some mourners attend the funeral. Now that is melodrama and a bit pathetic in a way which renders pity for such persons in general, yet not anyone in particular. All you do is defeat yourself.