ECT MY GOSPEL , 2 TIM 2:8 !!

DAN P

Hi to all and 2 Tim 2:8 reads , Remember ( that ) Jesus Christ , from David's Seed Having Been Raised UP from the dead according to MY GOSPEL !!

#1 REMEMBER / MNEMONEUO , is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and places this verse in the Dispensation OF THE Grace of God and Gal 1:1 and 11 and 12 and 15 show it is only Paul's Gospel !!

The beginning of the Body of Christ has to began with Paul and Paul is the PATTERN of how people are saved today , 1 Tim 1:16 , with 1 Cor 12:3 and Rom 10:9 as God HAS to open ones HEART , Acts 16:14 !!

#2 , The next verb , WAS RAISED / LEGEIRO , is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE which means that Paul's gospel preached by Paul in Rom 16:25 and Paul's gospel began in Acts 9:6 as Gal

#3 And the Holy Spirit says that it is Paul's MY which is EMPHATIC and it means it ONLY Paul's GOSPEL and not 12 apostles gospel !!

#4 All believers will be judged by what is called by the Holy Spirit " MY GOSPEL " and the MY is also EMPHATIC in Greek MYYYYYYYY and that means Only Pauls Gospel !!

#5 JUDGMENT is coming at the BEMA SEAT SOON , Bur the 12 apostles will not be at the BEMA SEAT !!

dan p

Last edited: