My apology to Knight

docrob57

I have been away for a while, but I was thinking about my last encounter with Knight, and I realize that I acted very much like as a**. I have come to apologize, and hope that Knight will forgive me.

We have honest and real disagreements on theological matters. This is no reason to say the foolish and ill considered things that I did. I realize that most will not even know what I am talking about, but I imagine Knight will.

So, in any event, I am truly sorry, Knight. You always treated me well, and I responded very badly.

Docrob

One21

This is what a Christian does. They acknowledge their wrong doings and then they make sure to ask for forgiveness from the ones that it affected. I have the utmost respect for you. I'm sure there are some people that I need to apologize to as well.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have been away for a while, but I was thinking about my last encounter with Knight, and I realize that I acted very much like as a**. I have come to apologize, and hope that Knight will forgive me.

We have honest and real disagreements on theological matters. This is no reason to say the foolish and ill considered things that I did. I realize that most will not even know what I am talking about, but I imagine Knight will.

So, in any event, I am truly sorry, Knight. You always treated me well, and I responded very badly.

Docrob
It's all good.

Apology accepted, I am sure I said hurtful things as well so I extend back to you a request for forgiveness.

Welcome back!

Daniel50

Docrob

God bless you, true christian attitude. Love you.:cheers: