Muslims On Food Stamps Demand Halal Food Be Provided

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

A group of Somali women who all receive food stamps are demanding that food be provided that meets Islamic requirements, something that their county of Hennepin has so far refused to do.

Minnesota has the largest Somali population in North America and because they are refugees they receive a lifetime of welfare…free medical, education, housing, food utilities, money, etc etc.

See the link for the rest of the article.

http://www.freepatriotpost.com/muslims-on-food-stamps-demand-halal-food-be-provided/#

If they really want halal why not get a job?
picture.php
http://www.theologyonline.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

republicanchick

:jump:

A group of Somali women who all receive food stamps are demanding that food be provided that meets Islamic requirements, something that their county of Hennepin has so far refused to do.

Minnesota has the largest Somali population in North America and because they are refugees they receive a lifetime of welfare…free medical, education, housing, food utilities, money, etc etc.

See the link for the rest of the article.

URL]

I don't get it.. with food stamps, you can buy whatever the heck you want

??

confused..

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm confused too. With food stamps there is enough variety offered that they can avoid foods forbidden by their dietary laws.

Levolor

Also...

About the food stamps... this is what concerns me.

Family is required to support those who cannot. Odd, very odd.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They need to get off their lazy behinds and work if they want Halal. As a taxpayer I don't want to have to pay for it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
“halal” products (meat slaughtered with Islamic prayers and a ban on pork).

They cant stock their own food shelf by using their food stamps for non pork products and have their own people pray over it ???

Levolor

They cant stock their own food shelf by using their food stamps for non pork products and have their own people pray over it ???

Do I now hear Muslims across the nation slapping their forehead and saying: Why didn't I think of that? :doh:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How beef is killed for Halal is also pretty hideous. It is illegal to slaughter meat that way in most countries. Not even kosher beef is slaughtered that way.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How beef is killed for Halal is also pretty hideous. It is illegal to slaughter meat that way in most countries. Not even kosher beef is slaughtered that way.

Well then if they insist, since thats not legal in the US to do it that way, they will need to decide if they like their free ride enough to get over it and not eat meat, or if they wish to be deported to a muslim country that does it that way.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I didn't know halal was beef

what is wrong w/ that way of slaughtering?

halal just means no pork products, and prayed over by muslims and some take it to extremes and add only slaughtered a certain way.

Most muslims in this country accept the ritual slaughter guidelines for halal that the US imposes (the Humane Slaughter Act) which has been challenged, but held to be legal and enforceable by the Supreme Court.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Inhumane. They herd the animal into a box that cuts it throat. They dangle it by its hind feet while it bleeds to death. This all happens while the animal is still conscious. Pretty hideous. I have watched a film of how Muslims slaughter beef.

fool

Hall of Fame
They hang the animal up from it's hind legs, say something into it's ear then cut it's throat, I assume this helps get the blood out because it's heart is still beating.

There is a Halal butchery in Dearborn Michigan. The news did a story.
I don't know if they take food stamps.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They hang the animal up from it's hind legs, say something into it's ear then cut it's throat, I assume this helps get the blood out because it's heart is still beating.

There is a Halal butchery in Dearborn Michigan. The news did a story.
I don't know if they take food stamps.

yes, but they have to sedate them or stun them first under US law.

Levolor

Well then if they insist, since thats not legal in the US to do it that way, they will need to decide if they like their free ride enough to get over it and not eat meat, or if they wish to be deported to a muslim country that does it that way.

This.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Captive Bolt used to be the preferred method with beef.

Morpheus

They need to get off their lazy behinds and work if they want Halal. As a taxpayer I don't want to have to pay for it.

Be honest. You don't want to pay taxes, period. You would rather let people starve than blow the dust off ¿YOUR? hard earned cash. The word greed immediately comes to mind. But what would I know? I've only been feeding and providing necessities for more poor neighbors and strangers (over and above those eating from my taxes) than I can recall since my youth, and I'm 61 and retired now still doing so. Yet I never resented one cent of it even if it pinched my budget. My grandfather (a preacher) died during the Depression after missing many meals, yet I was told that nobody was ever turned away from his door in search of a meal. They frequently fed others while he did without. But your god has become a golden calf.

Sorry, but I have tired of listening to you egocentric whiners.