Muslim President Obama continues to let radicals in the government

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Click here if you want all of it.

Retired 4-Star U.S. Navy Admiral James A. “Ace” Lyons, speaking at the National Press Club in January, says that under Obama’s guidance, the Obama Regime has been infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood terrorism front group, saying that the radical anti-freedom organization has penetrated every U.S. security agency. Admiral Lyons said that “the transformation of America has been in full swing ever since 2008,” the year Obama was elected based upon his campaign promise to “fundamentally transform America.”

The Admiral is incorrect to state "they have infiltrated". No they didn't. He consciously put them into position to destroy this country.

Nazaroo

The Admiral is incorrect to state "they have infiltrated". No they didn't. He consciously put them into position to destroy this country.

This Charming Manc

I see to no evidence to back up his claims, why would and 87 year old admiral who has retired for over 20 years have inside line whats really happening the US intelligence community?

As for not marching in Paris I would suggest the fact that Obama has ordered 100's of airstrikes on ISIS, which have already shown he isn't a supporter.

Are you that desperate to lie about obama you will stoop to these levels?

Last edited:

shagster01

I see to no evidence to back up his claims, why would and 87 year old admiral who has retired for over 20 years have inside line whats really happening the US intelligence community?

As for not marching in Paris I would suggest the fact that Obama has order 100's of airstrikes on ISIS, to have already shown he isn't a supporter.

Are you that desperate to lie about obama you will stoop to these levels?

Agreed. And if it was true and this guy isn't naming names, then he is as guilty as anyone. But he has no names, just gossip.

Lexington'96

Obama could be a Muslim, it is a possibility. Ronald Reagan could also have secretly worshiped Zeus. But both are unlikely.