Muslim Immigrant decides to rape and beat cashier, shouting "Alahu Akbar"

Gary K

Banned
I wasn't being sarcastic. 4chan

I would call it part of "the dark web" where moderators barely exist, if at all. It's hell on earth for liberal snowflakes who need their safe spaces. See www.4chan.org but for the love of all that is holy do NOT go to 4chan.com.
Yup. And 4chan was only the little brother of 8chan in being the wild west of the dark web until 8chan became the home for Q and as a result was put out of business by a coordinated effort by big tech and the banking system.

marke

One of the 100,000 Muslims that Obama quietly smuggled into the USA:

Again his Burka wearing sub-mental "1st wife" makes excuses for him.

Unfortunately, the Muslim god preached violence and terror and that drives millions of devout Muslims to desire to commit acts of terror and violence in obedience to their false god.

marke

What we need is a post on the documented centuries of systematic Muslim inbreeding and the resulting cognitive and birth defects.
Is that why the 'honorable' Omar Ihhan married her brother, because of her devotion to the Muslim doctrine of inbreeding? I thought it was just for the money and for a way to get her brother into the country illegally.

I wasn't being sarcastic. 4chan

I would call it part of "the dark web" where moderators barely exist, if at all. It's hell on earth for liberal snowflakes who need their safe spaces. See www.4chan.org but for the love of all that is holy do NOT go to 4chan.com.

Well I like moderation. I just thought a one-time clemency for all would be a boost to the forum, maybe with a stipulation of "one goof and you're out" or something like that.

I was in a forum once with almost no moderation and is was very distressful. It was actually taken down.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Yup. And 4chan was only the little brother of 8chan in being the wild west of the dark web until 8chan became the home for Q and as a result was put out of business by a coordinated effort by big tech and the banking system.
Is that evidence that Q was nothing more than some LARP living in his mother's basement or that Q was something much more?

Gary K

Banned
Is that evidence that Q was nothing more than some LARP living in his mother's basement or that Q was something much more?
I'm not the one who has been criticizing Q.

I went to 8chan and read there for months trying to figure out if it was real or a larp. I saw a bunch of idiocy but also a lot of teaching people to learn to research claims and history for themselves. Researching for ourselves is something we all need to be doing a lot of.