Muslim Bakers and Photographers

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nobody in their right mind would even think of using a sick, disgusting, bile laden site such as 'Creativity Movement' to begin with. Anybody with an ounce of grey matter would vet their sources also. You didn't and you damn well did express admiration for some of their views as you well know. If you're embarrassed about that now then so you bloody well should be.

Don't lie about it. Although then again why not? You lie and invent up so much about people that I'm actually surprised that you've got a hang up with being associated with your own source.

:idunno:

While you're not worth the effort I went to finding what I said about the movement, I figured it should be "on the record".

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=4189269&viewfull=1#post4189269

Not that the above will keep you from spewing lie after lie...

My turn:

If I identified with a political party whose platform and elected officials were inseparable with a racist organization that went into black neighborhoods and murdered 10 million innocent black children, would you consider me a racist?

gcthomas

Are you going to withdraw your lying quote and lying photoshop images and your lying accusations, or are you content that your God likes liars?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you going to withdraw your lying quote and lying photoshop images and your lying accusations, or are you content that your God likes liars?

What part of "Racist, eugenicist, Jew hater, child murderer Margaret Sanger was a disgusting piece of human trash and anyone that supports her or defends her and the organization that she founded (Planned Parenthood) is as well" do you not understand gcthomas?

Sangers words and actions are well documented throughout her books and speeches. Now either defend her or run along and be a pest elsewhere.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What part of "Racist, eugenicist, Jew hater, child murderer Margaret Sanger was a disgusting piece of human trash and anyone that supports her or defends her and the organization that she founded (Planned Parenthood) is as well" do you not understand gcthomas?

Sangers words and actions are well documented throughout her books and speeches. Now either defend her or run along and be a pest elsewhere.
Anybody that Successfully refutes aCW is a pest to him -

gcthomas

Sangers words and actions are well documented throughout her books and speeches.

Yes, they ARE well documented, which is how we all know that you lie repeatedly about her. Why won't you withdraw your documented lies — the photo and the mashed quote — now they are obvious to everyone? Does your God like liars, aCW?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, they ARE well documented, which is how we all know that you lie repeatedly about her. Why won't you withdraw your documented lies — the photo and the mashed quote — now they are obvious to everyone? Does your God like liars, aCW?

You, like Margaret Sanger are an atheist. Please don't use God's name, especially when you supposedly don't believe in Him (most atheists hate Him).

Now if you want to talk about that human piece of trash Margaret Sanger and who she associated with, the words that she said and the actions that she took, I'll gladly do so. If not, have a wonderful God-hating atheist day gcthomas.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Anybody that Successfully refutes aCW is a pest to him -

What a surprise, my good friend Aaron is once again standing up for atheists and secular humanists. I thought you were pro life Aaron, why are you defending people who defend Margaret Sanger?
Oh and Aaron, you might want to change your tag to "acw cannot tell "the" truth" as opposed to tell "a" truth.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You, like Margaret Sanger are an atheist. Please don't use God's name, especially when you supposedly don't believe in Him (most atheists hate Him).

Now if you want to talk about that human piece of trash Margaret Sanger and who she associated with, the words that she said and the actions that she took, I'll gladly do so. If not, have a wonderful God-hating atheist day gcthomas.
you're the one with 666 in your rep power -

gcthomas

I take it from your avoidance that you believe lying to be a sin. Why do you still lie, endlessly? You present false quotes, fabricated photos, papers from vile racists which you stand by, and yet you seem to think that is OK.

Humanists value honesty, and you claim to be superior yet lie about anyone you think is beneath you. I'm sure that Christians are not supposed to lie (bearing false witness is mentioned somewhere in the Bible, IIRC).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I take it from your avoidance that you believe lying to be a sin. Why do you still lie, endlessly? You present false quotes, fabricated photos, papers from vile racists which you stand by, and yet you seem to think that is OK.

Add another person to the list who has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard.

Humanists value honesty, and you claim to be superior yet lie about anyone you think is beneath you. I'm sure that Christians are not supposed to lie (bearing false witness is mentioned somewhere in the Bible, IIRC).

What's "honest" about murdering babies gcthomas?

gcthomas

Add another person to the list who has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality extremely hard.

I'm not interested in Sanger at all, just your poor character traits as someone who claims to be a Christian yet ignores some of its fundamental tenets. You are hateful, and dishonest. The evidence is everywhere on this thread an others. No Christians come to your defence — you are abandoned by those you'd have as supporters. Either you don't have the guts to admit to your errors, or you are content with the dishonest methods you use to try and manipulate discussions: man up and take responsibility for your actions, and you might salvage some of your reputation as a manipulative liar.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That post shows nothing about me, another rabbit trail from aCW

LOL...you've been stalking me for years under different user names Aaron.

Oh how I miss those loving words that you used to send me on a regular occasion; can you bring back the old WizardofOz, he was so much more fun to debate than you are Aaron.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm not interested in Sanger at all, just your poor character traits as someone who claims to be a Christian yet ignores some of its fundamental tenets. You are hateful, and dishonest. The evidence is everywhere on this thread an others. No Christians come to your defence — you are abandoned by those you'd have as supporters. Either you don't have the guts to admit to your errors, or you are content with the dishonest methods you use to try and manipulate discussions: man up and take responsibility for your actions, and you might salvage some of your reputation as a manipulative liar.

You are all hinging this based merely on a misquote of Sanger, as if it really makes a difference as to the kind of person she really was :plain:

She gets praise for founding what became Planned Parenthood, but not for a single thing else because she was maniacal on the subjects of eugenics and phylogeny.
Because she was charming and information didn't exactly spring up out of every screen you looked at, people saw the result rather than the how and why.

There's a bust of her at the Smithsonian that people want taken down, and it isn't a small number of people either. They range from black, white, liberal, conservative, and even preachers. People have seen how others are duped into attractive lies about that woman.

And you know what? It's all part of that Stockholm's syndrome many men have come to exhibit, supporting something they have been made to be shackled to by women who frankly are misandrist in their philosophy.