Mueller turns up the heat on impeachment

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Circa '80s When I read his book, where he stated that at one bankrupt point in his life he was poorer than the everyday NYC homeless person.

Indeed, there are a great many points at which any sane and honest person would realize that Trump is deranged.

God's Truth

I realized that Trump was deranged when...
  1. He alleged that Ted Cruz's father was an accessory to the JFK assassination

1. I like Ted Cruz, and he supports Trump.
    [*]He said, “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters.”
    He wouldn't shoot anyone and he knew people weren't going to believe lies about him.
    [*]He said, "I have an Article 2 where I have the right to do whatever I want as president"
    It is evil if you use it out of context.
    [*]Mental health professionals across the country warned us about Trump's psychological and mental issues
I see deranged professionals and others who go against Trump.
When did you realize that Trump is deranged?

That is the kind of reasoning you do?

Gary K

Banned
Report shreport. All I want to know is: When will Hillary be shipped off to Guantanamo?

In other news, User Name has no desire to know the truth. He's happy as a clam not knowing what is being done to him through what is being done to Trump. If you don't care about anyone else's rights under the law you ought to at least care about your own. And if the Democrats get away with all this lawless behavior and impeach Trump, you won't have a chance in court if you're ever charged with some crime because your rights will have been destroyed by these Democrats. And you're cheering on the destruction of your own legal rights.

Gary K

Banned
That was sarcasm.

When you pull quotes out of context and make them say something they were never meant to mean when said it's not sarcasm.

And, Ted Cruz's father was involved in the Castro revolution He was very dedicated to it. Was he involved somehow in the JFK assassination? I don't know, he was in the right place at the right time and heavily involved in Castro's revolution. Does that mean he was or was not involved in the JFK shooting? I don't know one way or the other but there is nothing to rule it out one way or the other. And remember all the other things that the press said Trump lied about when it turned out he was correct? This may very well be another one of these instances. There's just no way of knowing without knowing on what evidence Trump made his declaration. To declare that Trump is deranged just because he said this is a huge leap made on very little evidence.

Also, that you will accept mental diagnoses made without the person making the diagnosis even having an interview with someone says a lot about the vulnerability you have to uncritically accept what is told you. Did you know it is considered extremely unprofessional for any psychologist/psychiatrist to make a diagnosis without a personal interview with the subject? In other words, those people making those diagnoses published by the mockingbird media were acting well outside the ethics of their own profession. And to you they are credible? Why? Because what they said is what you want to hear?

Trump's comment about being able to do anything he wanted was in the context of the powers granted him under the constitution. Specifically the ability to fire anyone in his administration any time he so chooses. That's written right into the constitution. And what specifically was Trump addressing? Firing James Comey. And as you now see Trump had plenty of reason to fire Comey. But at the time Trump said he had the power to do so he didn't even fire Comey at that stage. It's all a tempest in a teapot cooked up by the Democrats and the media and you bought into it whole hog.

As to Trump's comment about shooting someone in the middle of 5th avenue, I have never seen a clip of that which included the surrounding context of his remarks. And with the hatred of the media for Trump, plus it's well-known lying, it's significant that all the clips don't show context, or at least all the videos I've seen do not. With the demonstrated willingness to lie that the media has shown for decades now, it is most likely another smear just like the rest of the smears they have created against Trump. Was Trump using hyperbole? I've never seen any evidence one way or another, but we do know Trump uses hyperbole on a fairly frequent basis. But that doesn't make him deranged in any sense of the word.

With the Jimmy Dore video you posted that ought to make you start to reassess the things you've heard in the media. You've accepted, at least to some degree, the fact that the media could care less about the truth. Now it's time for you to give serious attention to how many times they have lied to you over the years. It took me years to understand and accept just how dishonest the media is. I don't call them the mockingbird media for no reason and with very little research into their behavior. They have earned that sobriquet.

Jerry Shugart

Politicians who ignore public opinion do so at their peril, but peril goes with the territory of holding office.

In case you haven't notice but public opinion is not with impeachment but the Democrats couldn't care less.

They know they have to do something because they know that they will not defeat him in 2020.

Pathetic!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Jerry Shugart said:
In case you haven't notice but public opinion is not with impeachment but the Democrats couldn't care less.

Jerry, you know that's not true. We're about as evenly split now as we have been all along.

This is from today:

A raft of polls released over the past week show Americans almost evenly split on whether to impeach and remove Trump from office. The latest average of all public surveys, compiled by the website FiveThirtyEight, shows 47 percent support impeaching Trump — the same percentage as those who are opposed.

They know they have to do something because they know that they will not defeat him in 2020.

They have to do something because they value the Constitution and the country over a corrupt populist.

Pathetic!

Shameless!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
@ffreeloader

When you pull quotes out of context and make them say something they were never meant to mean when said it's not sarcasm.

Obviously, my sarcasm was in reference to Hillary being shipped off to Guantanamo, not to Trump's quotes.

Ted Cruz's father was involved in the Castro revolution He was very dedicated to it. Was he involved somehow in the JFK assassination? I don't know...I don't know one way or the other...There's just no way of knowing without knowing on what evidence Trump made his declaration. To declare that Trump is deranged just because he said this is a huge leap made on very little evidence.

The fact that you don't know what evidence Trump had to implicate Ted Cruz's father in the JFK assassination is proof that he didn't have any legitimate evidence to make that accusation because if he did you would most certainly know about it. The fact that he didn't have any legitimate evidence to connect Cruz's father to the JFK assassination, but made the claim anyway, proves that he is a deranged liar who will say and do virtually anything he can think of to smear a political opponent.

Also, that you will accept mental diagnoses made without the person making the diagnosis even having an interview with someone says a lot about the vulnerability you have to uncritically accept what is told you. Did you know it is considered extremely unprofessional for any psychologist/psychiatrist to make a diagnosis without a personal interview with the subject?

Who said anything about making a diagnosis? If someone acts like a crazy person anyone can say so without making a clinical diagnosis. If Trump's speech and behaviors are consistently in keeping with those of a malignant narcissist, one can justifiably make that observation without making a clinical diagnosis.

Trump's comment about being able to do anything he wanted was in the context of the powers granted him under the constitution. Specifically the ability to fire anyone in his administration any time he so chooses. That's written right into the constitution.

Impeachment is also written right into the Constitution, so Trump can be fired as well.

As to Trump's comment about shooting someone in the middle of 5th avenue, I have never seen a clip of that which included the surrounding context of his remarks.

Trump stated that he could commit a felony (in this case, murder) and his voters would still support him. He made the comment at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. He's been testing that theory, and his supporters have proven him right on that point so far.

With the Jimmy Dore video you posted that ought to make you start to reassess the things you've heard in the media.

The fact that Comey and co. may very well be corrupt does not mean that Trump is not also corrupt. Trump is certainly guilty in connection with the crimes for which Michael Cohen is currently serving a 3 year sentence in federal prison. The only reason why Trump was not also charged and tried along with Cohen is that he is the currently sitting POTUS, and as such, cannot be charged until leaves office--which is why he is so desperate to get reelected. As soon as Trump leaves that office, whether through impeachment or election loss or whatever reason, he becomes subject to prosecution.

God's Truth

Ted Cruz supports President Trump. You speak against what Trump said about Cruz's father as an excuse not to like Trump, but not even Ted Cruz dislikes him.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Ted Cruz supports President Trump. You speak against what Trump said about Cruz's father as an excuse not to like Trump, but not even Ted Cruz dislikes him.

What was Trump's nickname for Cruz during the campaign? Lying Ted?

After Trump became president, Cruz rolled over and became a Trump lapdog. He is playing politics rather than being honest.

Lying Ted? Trump may have had a point.

God's Truth

What was Trump's nickname for Cruz during the campaign? Lying Ted?

After Trump became president, Cruz rolled over and became a Trump lapdog. He is playing politics rather than being honest.

Lying Ted? Trump may have had a point.

You could learn something from Cruz.

God's Truth

Like what? How to flap about like a leaf in the wind?

Like how to respect the President, like how to forgive and move on, like how to acknowledge the good Trump has done, even though he called you a liar and say your wife was ugly and your dad was a crook, and how not to be a sore loser.

By the way, Ted said bad things about Trump too.

Arthur Brain

Like how to respect the President, like how to forgive and move on, like how to acknowledge the good Trump has done, even though he called you a liar and say your wife was ugly and your dad was a crook, and how not to be a sore loser.

By the way, Ted said bad things about Trump too.

Respect is earned and if you think Cruz's changes have nothing to do with political self serving then you're naive at best.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Respect is earned and if you think Cruz's changes have nothing to do with political self serving then you're naive at best.

GT apparently believes that since God is sovereign, a president should be de facto respected--as long as that president is a Republican, of course. If the president isn't a Republican, that means God is no longer sovereign and that president must be opposed.

God's Truth

Are you kidding? He could have kept hostility for Trump. McCain did. Paul Ryan was obviously a hater, and many others, even Tilis.

And so what if Cruz is doing it for political reasons? He should.

Looks like you are the naive one and not me as you say.

As for respect needing to be earned---he is the President.

God's Truth

GT apparently believes that since God is sovereign, a president should be de facto respected--as long as that president is a Republican, of course. If the president isn't a Republican, that means God is no longer sovereign and that president must be opposed.

You a professional fictional story teller?