MTG

marke

Associating with a known racist does not mean the associate is just as racist as the known racist he associates with.

maxresdefault.jpg

Derf

"Jewish space lasers"...

You'd have to be a 'special' kind of thick to buy into MTG. Then again...
As opposed to the whole democrat party which thinks it's a good idea to tear babies limb from limb and extract them from the mothers' wombs, the whole party which thinks riots by antifa are ok, but it's wrong to stand up for election integrity, the whole party that is for breaking down abortion protesters' doors but won't go after those that have firebombed pro-life clinics? I think I'd prefer space laser girl.

Arthur Brain

As opposed to the whole democrat party which thinks it's a good idea to tear babies limb from limb and extract them from the mothers' wombs, the whole party which thinks riots by antifa are ok, but it's wrong to stand up for election integrity, the whole party that is for breaking down abortion protesters' doors but won't go after those that have firebombed pro-life clinics? I think I'd prefer space laser girl.
As long as you retain that kind of ridiculous and ignorant thinking I'm sure you would prefer her.

Derf

You mean the sort that doesn't compartmentalize and exaggerate an entire group to fit in with confirmation bias? I'd encourage it sure.
Like you compartmentalized and tried to exagerate people to be like MTG, just because she has some crazy ideas?

Arthur Brain

Like you compartmentalized and tried to exagerate people to be like MTG, just because she has some crazy ideas?
MTG compartmentalized herself with her loony ideas, she didn't need any help on the score. She's bat crazy. Does she encapsulate everyone in the Republican party or represent every conservative? Of course not. Where on earth you get the notion that I'd try to exaggerate people to be like MTG is anyone's guess also. I'd hope most wouldn't want to be anything like her...

You get it now?

Derf

MTG compartmentalized herself with her loony ideas, she didn't need any help on the score. She's bat crazy. Does she encapsulate everyone in the Republican party or represent every conservative? Of course not. Where on earth you get the notion that I'd try to exaggerate people to be like MTG is anyone's guess also. I'd hope most wouldn't want to be anything like her...

You get it now?
Then why are you concerned about people "buying into" her? Isn't that like "exaggerating people to be like" her?

Arthur Brain

Then why are you concerned about people "buying into" her? Isn't that like "exaggerating people to be like" her?
No. I would hope most people have got more sense than to buy into her lunacy but there's nothing wrong with pointing it out.