MTG

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
9SxlRwf.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) again tried to attack vaccines, but the detail at the center of her argument was completely wrong.

The conspiracy theorist and right-wing lawmaker, who last month was a key speaker at a white nationalist event, tried to blast coronavirus booster shots by comparing COVID-19 vaccines to other inoculations.

“I have never seen the CDC coming out, saying, ’Oh you’ve got to get your second polio shot, you gotta get your third, you gotta get your fourth,” she said.

The CDC has, in fact, said exactly that. The agency’s website explains that polio vaccination is a four-dose regimen and details when each shot should be given.

marke

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) again tried to attack vaccines, but the detail at the center of her argument was completely wrong.

The conspiracy theorist and right-wing lawmaker, who last month was a key speaker at a white nationalist event, tried to blast coronavirus booster shots by comparing COVID-19 vaccines to other inoculations.

“I have never seen the CDC coming out, saying, ’Oh you’ve got to get your second polio shot, you gotta get your third, you gotta get your fourth,” she said.

The CDC has, in fact, said exactly that. The agency’s website explains that polio vaccination is a four-dose regimen and details when each shot should be given.

MTG is absolutely right to point out the dangers in the covid vaccine and the lies the leftists tell to promote the vaccine.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) downplayed the violence at the Capitol, voted against awarding congressional medals to Capitol Police officers injured in the insurrection, and ranted that the agency is like the “gazpacho” (presumably a reference to Nazi Germany’s Gestapo). But now she wants them to devote resources to investigating comedian Jimmy Kimmel’s joke that Will Smith should slap her. “[T]his threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” she tweeted Wednesday. Greene has, among other things, harassed a school shooting survivor, posted a mock-up pic of her holding a machine gun near lawmakers’ heads, and liked a Facebook post about executing Democrats.