Most accurate method of determining salvation status

ClimateSanity

On another thread, it was stated that 70% of women who have abortions claim to be Christian. Me and Doser replied that 70% of Christians are fooling themselves. We were ignorantly replied to with the no true Scotsman fallacy as if it applied.

Jesus used that so called fallacy. He said you would know them by their fruits.

But that doesn't mean one bad fruit Disqualifies you. Jesus meant a fruitful way of life. Now, many people lead a seeming fruitful life but are going to hell. Why? Because of wrong motivations.

True Christians obey as a way of attitude and from a pure, non- proud heart or a heart that is trying to polish the exterior.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Truster

On another thread, it was stated that 70% of women who have abortions claim to be Christian. Me and Doser replied that 70% of Christians are fooling themselves. We were ignorantly replied to with the no true Scotsman fallacy as if it applied.

Jesus used that so called fallacy. He said you would know them by their fruits.

But that doesn't mean one bad fruit Disqualifies you. Jesus meant a fruitful way of life. Now, many people lead a seeming fruitful life but are going to hell. Why? Because of wrong motivations.

True Christians obey as a way of attitude and from a pure, non- proud heart or a heart that is trying to polish the exterior.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

I've been visiting a suicide forum and got thrown off, because I discovered a link between self harming, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, depression and abortions.

There is no peace unto the wicked.